Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Parts for RepRap 3D Printer 5 BTC  (Read 1413 times)
nrp (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 02:40:56 AM

I’m selling a set of SAE Prusa Mendel parts printed on the Mendel used in many of my recent projects.  The parts are from the current files in the PrusaMendel git repository, and are printed in PLA.  They are quite clean and strong, but may need a little work with a knife or drill bit.  The Wade’s Extruder and PLA bushings from the repository are also included.  But wait, there’s more!  Between getting misaligned on the trip home from Maker Faire and a torn belt, my printer was in fairly rough shape for a few weeks.  While repairing it, I printed RepRap parts to test the calibration.  I’m including the usable parts printed during that time and some more good spare parts I printed recently; this is the pile on the left in the bottom picture.  The full set of good parts from the top picture and the Wade’s Extruder are in separate bags.

I’m selling this set for the hopefully reasonable price of 5 BTC, shipped USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the US.  At the exchange rate at this moment, that is roughly $72.50.  It could be $20 or $200 by tomorrow for all I know, but I’m willing to take the risk if you are.

Original post on my blog.

http://eclecti.cc/files/2011/07/prusa_mendel-700x466.jpg
http://eclecti.cc/files/2011/07/reprap_parts-700x466.jpg
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x0Jakeyboy0x

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 04:04:48 AM

A very interesting venture. I once had a Makerbot and i can safely say 3D printing is quite a fun experience. I wish the buyer the best.
d.james

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 12pqwk

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 06:43:59 AM

Bump for Awesome stuff!!!

Now only if you can print me a 5850... Wink

You can not roll a BitCoin, but you can rollback some. Cheesy
Roll me back: 1NxMkvbYn8o7kKCWPsnWR4FDvH7L9TJqGG
Pages: [1]
  Print