Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feature On Forbes, Entrepreneur, FASTCOMPANY, NYTimes And More In 1 Month  (Read 118 times)
tech guy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

Do you want to get featured on Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur , Mashable, Wired, FastCompany, Bloomberg, BBC, CNN and More?

What if I made it even better and told you that we make sure your post got viewed by thousands.

Think about it.
“As featured in Forbes,” trust badge shining on your website or your client's website.
Do you think that would strengthen your brand? Bring in more customers? Increase sales? YES, it will definitely increase your business abilities.

Let’s be honest for a second.
You have a great service, and your content is nothing short of life-changing. You’re pouring your heart and soul into this - and it’s working - clients report epic results…

Yet, you’re not completely happy.
You know you could change the lives of thousands but are instead changing the lives of a handful.
There’s simply not enough exposure for you. Instead of tens of thousands of people devouring your content, you have a few hundred. Instead of hundreds of sales, you get just a few.

If people would only know about you, and the results you can help them achieve…
It’s difficult to compete which large brands with millions of followers. Your name seems small compared to the giants.
Why would people trust you instead of them? You know you can offer a BETTER and custom-tailored service, but the potential customers don’t.
How to tell them? How to reach them?
And how to compete against enormous PR budgets that rival companies employ?

Well, I feel you, I really do.
In the past years, I’ve worked on my own personal brand a lot. And I’ve worked on personal brands of MANY clients and achieved massive results for them.

I learned how to hack the matrix of audience outreach, PR, massive social recognition and building a recognizable and credible name.
Over the years, with the help of my partners, I discovered a sneaky way of getting MASSIVE brand awareness and credibility while increasing sales.

It’s not rocket science but works like a charm.

This is the best and easiest strategy to massive clients.

NOTE:
If you reach out to me today, I’ll help you skyrocket your brand in the next 3 months.
Every month, you will get:

• Featured in 2 A-list publications such as Forbes, Fortune, Business Insider…
    Invited to 2 EXCLUSIVE A-list podcasts, tailored to your niche
    Add more features to your brand name
    A feature in a publication giant such as Forbes? Easily $1,000. Placement in 20 days.

Think about how much your business would transform. All those Forbes, Inc, Huffington Post, Business Insider, TechCrunch, etc., trust badges on your web site.

You want Forbes? Inc? Huffington? Buzzfeed? NYTimes?
That’s a 4 figure deal right there..
What If I gave it to you… for 2 figures only.

Contact Me Today!

Here's my seoclerk account
https://www.seoclerks.com/Guest-Posts/565705/Publish-Your-Guest-Post-On-Forbes-HufingtonPost-NYTimes-BBC-and-CNN-By-An-Editor

You can pay via seoclerk, paypal, and payoneer.

Guaranteed Placement.

Email: techguy174@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

You can send us further details. We have sent an email to you as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: