Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices  (Read 1110 times)
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

As practice shows, the highest price they have in the season.
And the season for altcoins is from January to July.
Then it's time to sell them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

The value of the Altcoin is around 12$ in November 2017, and December 14$ in,  there is immense
potential for it to grow. There is no loss of interest in investing in the Altcoin. If your business already
supports Altcoin, you can register it to be included in this site's index.
These altcoin  will also see fluctuations ahead.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:25:43 AM

why altcoins prices rapidly going down now

my analysis not directly altcoins down its because the effect of bitcoin price increase the altcoins not going up the reason is the people goes to invest in bitcoin because of this expensive profitable increase.
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:06 AM

my analysis not directly altcoins down its because the effect of bitcoin price increase the altcoins not going up the reason is the people goes to invest in bitcoin because of this expensive profitable increase.
correctly I have also argued the same his price down altcoin gan that his cause is because the investors who moved into the bitcoin so the price is getting down
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

the Delish that I've had a lot of bitcoin can now harvest a lot but have altcoin that the loss in all the congratulations yesterday, there have been many who hoard bitcoin, and patient Yes to aja altcoin may have its price will be up again
btc_angela

Activity: 2562
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:49:06 AM

correctly I have also argued the same his price down altcoin gan that his cause is because the investors who moved into the bitcoin so the price is getting down

Yes, that's how it goes basically. When altcoin traders see's that its more lucrative to trade bitcoin, then its bound to happened. I think around last month we have seen this phenomena, altcoins traders suddenly shift to bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is going up. And then we see a sudden drop of bitcoin and altcoin market flourished. This is just expected and normal as traders go look for better opportunities to earn. But there are times that both market is all green. This is an indication that new traders are coming into the picture and buying both bitcoins and altcoins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:05:44 AM

Most of the holder sell their coins for safe their asset and I do it same because who wanna loss? Nobody, in trade you will made good decision in every situation.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

The alternative coins price rapidly went down because of follow the bitcoin's price and stay relax my friend because it is just fluctuation of price alternative coins, it is needed by the traders and investors, if you can read the chance when the alternative coins price went down is good time for purchasing the alternative coins and holding for couples times because the price of alternative coins will going up again, that's ways the traders and investors getting constant profit from the fluctuation price of alternative coins.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:46:57 AM

Just simple. Traders are moving out profits and then some like you who do not really know what is going on are trying to quickly dump theirs too. It is just a matter of time before we start seeing them being pumped again.

Hence I will advise you to just hold whatever you are having as long as you are not holding any shitcoin anyway and then sell when it pumps. Once you have missed the profit train, then chill, also, as long as you did not enter any coin as a FOMO, then you should be fine.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:09:08 AM

The prices will go up again.. the prices fluctuate every so often and they all seem to follow certain patterns.
But the coins shall come back more powerful with stronger prices. It might just take a little bit of time again.

Yeah, it is normal that the prices of digital currencies are fluctuating, traders just pull out their investments and those people who dump their coins, causing a havoc for the price of the alts but a good time for buyers to buy. Anyways, majority of the alts in this time are all green again, hoping it will continuously rise. Specially those coins that has a very strong potential.

[
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:22:13 AM

in my opinion, one factor of falling altcoin prices is due to the high price of bitcoin. as well as many new coins that appear can be a competitor for the coins that exist today. so the price will not be so stable.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

In simple words : traders and whales are taking out profit.
In complex terms : current correction might fuel another round of dump all over crypto market.

Its better to make early exit.
Obviously! Once BTC is correcting, a whole lot of traders will want to quickly get on the train so as to make some bucks on the correction which most times usually affect Alts.

For anyone planning to hold for long, I would not really be bothered but for some who is trading, they may as well just chill to see what would happen as most of the coins have been dumped badly already and if there is anyone they can still get out from with just little loss, it is still wise to do so and buy back at dips.
CETPENCET23

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

it's possible that too many people are willing to sell their altcoins to buy bitcoins
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

You can not talk about the price of all altcoins. Each project is individual and shows its own special dynamics. Of course, the general fall of the market and everything becomes red. We could watch it many times. But mostly Altcoins with a large capitalization will only grow in the future, as the programs work and develop. Uniquely the price of bitcoin also affects.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

This is a very curious and useful business — to monitor the movement of altcoin prices. If you compare their graphs for several months and even 2 years, you will see that the periods of their ups and downs happen regularly. Consider it and sell alts when they are high. The fall of altcoins is always followed by their rise.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:10:35 PM

Most altcoin project so far or even in the exchange platform are taking out or lessen their profit now. Because we all knew the value of Bitcoin at the present time now are really kicking out.
nipunchathu123 (OP)

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

Thank u for your explanations..!!  Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:22:08 AM

I think all altcoins is go down right because of bigger traders bitcoin price,
bitcoin goes to correction and this will lead to the fact many altcoins will fall. however, this is just temporary and once people start moving money into alts will surely rise.

brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:25:08 AM

I do not notice alt coin prices going down dramatically, just the usual volatility to be truthful, the prices seem to fluctuate within a range of about 20% each week unless there is something major happening.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

Agreed, thats valuable advice, this seems really to be the case when looking at historical charts. Im excited where we are heading in 2018. We might soon see a huge bull run on alts starting, when Bitcoin undergoes a correction, there will be many people that want to take their profits to alts and make their prices go up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: