Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Official Credits (CRDS) Bounty Campaign - CPU-Only Mining & Masternodes  (Read 2312 times)
andrew2k (OP)

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

The recent surge in price should make the campaign more attractive, even though there are just 3 weeks left anybody can still get a few hundred up to a thousand Credits easily out of the campaign. The low price of Credits scared off most bounty hunters but value shows up over time with a project like this.

With or without a successful signature campaign our community has grown a lot, upwards of 300 members and plenty of people putting in effort so even though you might not participate in the campaign, join us on Discord and see what it's all about: https://discord.gg/qEPUJpw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Machine Funk

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

The recent surge in price should make the campaign more attractive, even though there are just 3 weeks left anybody can still get a few hundred up to a thousand Credits easily out of the campaign. The low price of Credits scared off most bounty hunters but value shows up over time with a project like this.

With or without a successful signature campaign our community has grown a lot, upwards of 300 members and plenty of people putting in effort so even though you might not participate in the campaign, join us on Discord and see what it's all about: https://discord.gg/qEPUJpw

People need to realize they need to see further then their own nose and look to the future because tokens raise in price and if you continue to ride the tokens till their value is high you will profit. It works 75% of the time. I am mining this coin I think its great. Just mined my first block moments ago.

The price will skyrocket and I want in so I joined your signature campaign.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

just submited an extensive review on Credits, hope you enjoy it my friends.
it has all the tecnicalities, infos on team, roadmap and even the airdrop (which can still be possible to join if readers run).
spreading it on my twitter and investfeed right now.

here's the link:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/an-evolving-currency-for-an-evolving-society-get-to-know-credits-crds-cpu-only-mining-and-masternodes-airdrop-open-if-you-run

are you interested on portuguese translation of ann?
is the bounty still active for it?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
andrew2k (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

it has all the tecnicalities, infos on team, roadmap and even the airdrop (which can still be possible to join if readers run).

here's the link:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/an-evolving-currency-for-an-evolving-society-get-to-know-credits-crds-cpu-only-mining-and-masternodes-airdrop-open-if-you-run

The bounty is still active but in order to receive the reward you have to modify the announcement to not include old information such as the bounties for the block explorer, etc. and the old emission structure as it will be changed soon.
Ha8ni

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

Hi,

Can I write an article in meduim and share it in my telegram group (400+ members) .. will that count ? will I have any bounty?
Ha8ni

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Hi,

Can I write an article in meduim and share it in my telegram group (400+ members) .. will that count ? will I have any bounty?

Huh

still this bounty camp ongoing .. is so, please answer my question (above) !
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Hi,

Huh

still this bounty camp ongoing .. is so, please answer my question (above) !
You could private message Andrew2k with your article or you could join discord and ask your question there for a faster response

blueman1156

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:09:03 PM by blueman1156

I wrote an article for Article Campaign.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/7snxfl/the_power_of_billions_of_computers_versus/

Medium: https://medium.com/@amirman_68528/the-power-of-billions-of-computers-versus-asics-cpu-only-mining-and-masternods-df35fff9ad4c

Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/bitcoin_forex_news/   (https://www.instagram.com/p/BeV70saFmAn , https://www.instagram.com/p/BeV-TKWFwLy)

andrew2k (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

The current Signature Campaign will end tomorrow. During the course of this week all the payments will be processed, after the CRDS addresses are confirmed by participants. I'd like to thank everybody that joined the campaign and stayed with us through the lows and highs of Credits.

Due to the low number of participants the total bounty for the campaign is 15,600 Credits, 200 CRDS / stake. We will also give a special reward to one of the participants that was very active during the whole campaign. This reward was based on the quality, amount and diversity of posts on Bitcointalk that the user made.

The Article Campaign will keep going until further notice. The articles already submitted will be reviewed and paid for during this week as well.
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

The current Signature Campaign will end tomorrow. During the course of this week all the payments will be processed, after the CRDS addresses are confirmed by participants. I'd like to thank everybody that joined the campaign and stayed with us through the lows and highs of Credits.

Due to the low number of participants the total bounty for the campaign is 15,600 Credits, 200 CRDS / stake. We will also give a special reward to one of the participants that was very active during the whole campaign. This reward was based on the quality, amount and diversity of posts on Bitcointalk that the user made.

The Article Campaign will keep going until further notice. The articles already submitted will be reviewed and paid for during this week as well.

when will the bounty be paid?
I'm eager to setup another MN  Smiley

Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

here's the link:

The bounty is still active but in order to receive the reward you have to modify the announcement to not include old information such as the bounties for the block explorer, etc. and the old emission structure as it will be changed soon.

oh. I'm sorry, just saw this message today, would it be ok to resubmit article corrected?
would this be enough?
let me know please and I'll do it accordingly

thanks

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

when will the bounty be paid?
I'm eager to setup another MN  Smiley

ya it's been a week

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

here's the link:

oh. I'm sorry, just saw this message today, would it be ok to resubmit article corrected?
would this be enough?
let me know please and I'll do it accordingly

thanks

actually, the information about the block explorer was after the bounty information but I ddn't say anything on the article about block explorer bounty if you check it.
I didn't find information about the new emission, since the info I used is the one that is online atm on the website

I updated the article removing the 36 year info if that was what you refered to.
also changed the block explorer link to a better place on the article

let me know if its ok now
here's the new link
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/3qnfyy-an-evolving-currency-for-an-evolving-society-get-to-know-credits-crds-cpu-only-mining-and-masternodes-airdrop-open-if-you-run

really looking forward!
thx!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
andrew2k (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

All the Signature Campaign bounties have been paid. Also, ronnylov has received the bonus of 500 CRDS for the quality of his posts on Bitcointalk. The two submissions to the Article Campaign have also been judged and paid for as of today.

We still accept submissions to the Article Campaign, this one will continue until further notice.
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

All the Signature Campaign bounties have been paid. Also, ronnylov has received the bonus of 500 CRDS for the quality of his posts on Bitcointalk. The two submissions to the Article Campaign have also been judged and paid for as of today.

We still accept submissions to the Article Campaign, this one will continue until further notice.

That's great thanks Andrew

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Payment is received. Thank You very Much!
I feel honored to be rewarded for great quality posts!
Actually I like posting on forums so it was a pleasure.

Was working hard to get Full Member status which did not happen but it was still greatly rewarded :-)

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

got mine thanks!

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

reeived payment as well
thank you so much!
It's a pleasure to be part of it.

also received 250 CRDS more.
from airdrop i suppose.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Just a reminder that the article campaign is still open.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: