Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COINFACE.CO - Application (IOS / Android) for [ICO] [BOUNTY] CAMPAIGNS  (Read 133 times)
Coinface.co_app (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 11:14:38 AM by Coinface.co_app

Coinface.co
Community building platform for ICO

The Coinface.co is an application for iOS and Android smartphones created to help build a community for ICO projects and user get reward for being a part of community.

Bounty programs have been invented to build communities around ICO projects. But a standard bounty approach has faced a lot of challenges and as a result, has fully discredited itself. We decided to give ICO`s the solution for creating and managing communities - Coinface.co. The current version of application allows ICO`s automatically run bounty programs among real user and reward them.

Users are being rewarded for promoting ICO tokens on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and by joining Telegram groups. The more effective this promo is the more tokens/or discounts they receive in their wallet. We guarantee only real users. No bots and fake accounts.

Screens from test version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZG2WsnndgfF9BJj8LDk17LTCL7G5bVO7/view?usp=sharing

For Users:
They could join projects and communicate with them, receive a token or a discount as a reward for projects. Support projects with selfies and share them through social media. Our goal is to give to the crypto enthusiasts tool for supporting ICO in which they really believe in through social media.
Everything is simple: Coinface.co is mobile app, where users make photo - post photo - get reward. Everything inside the app. (Posting photo / link / video, etc)
Reward user can check in wallet inside the app, and get it to own wallet after ICO will end.

For ICO:
No need to manually run programs through web forums. We provide automated tool with real-time statistics. Only targeted users who meet configured criteria can see ICO offer. Our goal is to connect crypto enthusiasts with ICO and give a tool for creating and communicating with their communities.

What problems does Coinface.co solve?
  • Develop ICO bounty program strategy
  • Run team for ICO bounty program. Min 3 people
  • Support and track program in real time.
  • Identify scammers or bots
  • 24/7 communications with participants

It`ll be available on April 15. To join the project:
Users - visit our web site (coinface.co) and left email to be the first users! Partisipating is free.
ICO - write us email (vm@coinface.co) and we`ll discuss how we can cooperate!

We want to know, what You think about it! We`ll be glad to know your feedback to make our app better!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Hi, this is a great idea, bounty hunters and managers will love it) Tell me, will the service be free for bounty hunters?
permadi

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

I think this is a really cool new breakthroughs, if viewed from a given feature will be a lot of people liked, how and when can it be used, who will give a reward, this breakthrough may be used for some time in the future I will be waiting patiently   Smiley

ktulhu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

The project is really very interesting, I can confidently say that I did not even see anything like that before, so I'm looking forward to what happens in practice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: