Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price increases $1,000 per day. That's insane!  (Read 440 times)
Valuyet (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

3rd quarter this year Bitcoin was predicted reaching $10,000 before 2018 but on the 3rd week of November it has already reached the prediction.
Now, someone has predicted that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before 2018 but a day before December - Bitcoin already marching $13,000 as of this writing.
Do you believe that Bitcoin will reach more than $15,000 before 2018?
What are your thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

15000 USD is a bit high if it is just by the end of December. What i speculated is that it will reach 12-13K reason for this is because in the past few months it was on a constant rise and judging by how the trend goes it is bound to fall and so it happened we have seen a draw back on the price as it went back to 9K+ and now it is at 10K again, reaching 11K will take days could be 3-4 days and 12K will take weeks i guess, not unless a lot of people buy.
Valuyet (OP)

Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

15000 USD is a bit high if it is just by the end of December. What i speculated is that it will reach 12-13K reason for this is because in the past few months it was on a constant rise and judging by how the trend goes it is bound to fall and so it happened we have seen a draw back on the price as it went back to 9K+ and now it is at 10K again, reaching 11K will take days could be 3-4 days and 12K will take weeks i guess, not unless a lot of people buy.

Actually thia time of writing, Bitcoin is at the base of $13,000 so $2,000 difference is really more then enough to declare the prediction to be true. What do you think?

GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:17 PM

3rd quarter this year Bitcoin was predicted reaching $10,000 before 2018 but on the 3rd week of November it has already reached the prediction.
Now, someone has predicted that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before 2018 but a day before December - Bitcoin already marching $13,000 as of this writing.
What are your thoughts?
13 000$? At what exchange was that? I saw that the maximum is 11 832$ on CEX.IO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
nemesis3

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

This opportunity will soon be no longer a

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

Yeah en now 9580 $ on cex  Grin

"Do not be late for the party"
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

this week I am very surprised at the current bitcoin price, I am very surprised in one day bitcoin prices can go up to $ 1000 every day, this is very unusual, if I have 5-10 bitcoin, surely I will get a lot of profit
Green N

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

but now it's stuck in 10K $ i think it will stay here for few days before it make more changes in the futur
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:28:44 PM

It increases and at the same tie decrease as well at same rate. this is the name of the game. Bitcoin is extremely volatile and depends purely of demand and supply..
bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:31:28 PM

Many analysts say its because lots of traders has fixed profits and got out from market to wait. They want to know how the situation will go on.
And decide which position to open short or long.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:51:12 PM

What are your thoughts?
well possible will reach 15,000 usd, there are 31 days to go before end of this year so possible but if not I think maybe it will reach 12,000 usd or around 13,000 usd but now the price of bitcoin is 9,830 usd it will go up soon.  Smiley

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

People would like to support Bitcoin and more investors are buying Bitcoin that's the reason why the price is very high. $15,000 mark is possible for 31 days of work.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:03:09 PM

if the movement of the price is like this week , 15.00$ is really possible , but that need support from all people in the world . just see what happens on december Cheesy
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

Such a craziness will not be long - lasting. Pay attention to your own financial risk. It's likely to be 15000 dollars. But I keep the opinion, it will be in the 10K, of course, there is money to buy some, bitcoin will be a lot of value in the long term.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

Bitcoin already marching $13,000 as of this writing.
what! where?
you wrote this 4-5 hours ago, and by then price was already on a down trend. the ATH happened nearly 24 hours ago and it was $11480, nowhere near $13k and as of now price is below $10k for its correction course.

What are your thoughts?
well the current correction put everything on hold. i don't see any FUD or big dumps to make it worse for now but they can happen at any time and postpone the rise even further down the line.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

fast up its mean fast down too , just be carefull with market like this  Lips sealed ....
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

Yeah, the price is not static. It can extremely increase and decrease, that's the truth.
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

The value of bitcoin varies from hour to hour so I very little track the price of bitcoin continuously as it distract me. Now what I need to do is keep lots of bitcoins and do nothing. At present, bitcoin's price still reaches $ 11000 after returning to below $ 9000.
shantoote

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

all this prices possible because we add 2,000$ in less than 1 week .

price now correction and 13,000$ is best price to start 2018
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

i think that we will see a price correction in the upcoming days, as the growth in the last few days was really crazy

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

I do believe Bitcoin will continue its bull run after this correction. IMO, reaching $15,000 by end of 2018 shouldn’t be a problem if there is no fuds along the way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Steven-o

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

I dont think 15000 is possible this year.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

I dont think 15000 is possible this year.
It will reach only $10k to $12k, but in Duck or lewis method it may reach $15k to $20k.
This is like toss for investors where the Bitcoin price is not predictable.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

It sad of me that Bitcoin price falls again.  Now Bitcoin price below the $10k line.  Allas i am undone.  I remember that Bitcoin price will contract the level of $15k till December but price falling.  I think it is not  a think 🤔 of matter that Bitcoin price will rise and contract the sky rocket 🚀.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

I do believe Bitcoin will continue its bull run after this correction. IMO, reaching $15,000 by end of 2018 shouldn’t be a problem if there is no fuds along the way.

Undoubtedly, the bitcoin value will be recovered soon and this correction was largely expected. I think bitcoin could be reach 20K mark in the 2018 if the current bull run continues, there will be small corrections on regular intervals but in the long run bitcoin value will be keep increasing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

Judging by the graph of the price of BTC, there is no impossible. But if we look, identify and try to understand it more, a continuous increasing of the price of BTC might not be good at all. Maybe 15,000 dollars is too high but maybe a thousand or 2 more than what we have now. It should be still on the equilibrium so that no problem will be identified. Too many crimes might happen if it raise to that price but for those that uses it in good way, 15,000 dollars is good. We better look at it as getting higher and higher before 2018, but for me it will reach 15,000 dollars, maybe on January.
JohnHero

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

What are your thoughts?

There are high chances it will, but the price of BTC doesn't reflect the reality of it. The price is not real, it's just pump for now. It's not a healthy growth.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

What are your thoughts?
it is impossible to reach in 15000 us dollar. But 13000 us dollar is possible in this month and it will raise in next year, so after completing this year is possible to reach in Bitcoin. Many statics is matching the 13000 us dollar and many fluctuation are happens in Bitcoin value. In current digital market is unpredictable to Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

What are your thoughts?
it is impossible to reach in 15000 us dollar. But 13000 us dollar is possible in this month and it will raise in next year, so after completing this year is possible to reach in Bitcoin. Many statics is matching the 13000 us dollar and many fluctuation are happens in Bitcoin value. In current digital market is unpredictable to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and it price was increased day by day and today rate of bitcoin was it touch the $10800 near by and it's like per day $1000 and above increased daily and in end of this year December last it will touch arround $15000 and above and this are instantly happen daily in bitcoin system .
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: