Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send  (Read 40769 times)
Brexitbar

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Relax Buddddie - within 50mins you want out of your investment?  Smiley

At least give people time to look at the issues you are having. This community is growing slowly for a great prospect, get behind it.

FYI if you do want to sell, reserving first opportunity to buy  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SucreDev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

I want to unlock my MN. How do I do that ?
The reason is that you do not have a MAC wallet and I am running 32bit shell Windows on my Mac. I was not able to setup the MN.
Now I want to move it to my laptop that has 64bit Windows.
My plan is to install a new wallet there and to transfer the coins.

There is a Mac OSX v. 10.8 + http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/Sucre-Qt.dmg

To unlock coins go to Options>>Wallet >>Enabled coins control feature

Then Send >> Inputs >> unlock unspend
Thank you for the mac wallet. Any guide how to set up a MN on a MAC?

No, not a Mac user. try to research if there is a guide for dash MN OSX then follow the instruction applying sucr parameter instead of dash. If you're successful send me the link to the guide will write a guide.

BTW you are the first to ask for that.

I have a Parallels Desktop Windows32bit, but I was not able to install the MN on a Win 32bit Wallet, and I gave up after probably 20 attempts. Now the wallet even crashed and I have no idea how to restore it. It asks me to specify masternodeprivkey in the configuration and it shuts down. Any ideas ?
I just installed MAC Wallet but the masternode tab is missing there?Huh Hello Huh I am about to sell my coins. The Discord is not helpful and if I recover my coins I will just sell them.

Keep calm please, Masternode tab is always disable to start with. go to options >> wallet >> then show masternode tab

I'm happy to help you but the threatening thing will not work with me.

Minted Crypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Threatening ?
I think you have to apologize for accusing me that I am threatening YOU. How did you come to this conclusion ?
You thing that it a threat my plan to will sell 1000 coins ? wow

I just feel frustrated from not being able to set up the MN and kinda of a helpless. I am one of the few who were not able to setup the MN and I just gave up. I do not normally and easily give up
dpl

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Threatening ?
You thing that it a threat my plan to will sell 1000 coins ?

Can I buy your coins?  How much?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

Threatening ?
I think you have to apologize for accusing me that I am threatening YOU. How did you come to this conclusion ?
You thing that it a threat my plan to will sell 1000 coins ? wow

I just feel frustrated from not being able to set up the MN and kinda of a helpless. I am one of the few who were not able to setup the MN and I just gave up. I do not normally and easily give up

Call it what you want, just be nice with people(here and Discord). some are doing support for free.

korsash

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

Approximately once a day comes 1.35 suckers is this normal?
and
In the status of MN, writes "vacthdog_expired", how to make "enable"
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

and

It's Sucres and yes 30% of mining reward.

vacthdog_expired = sentinel not working

Ubuntu guide http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

Win guide https://github.com/sucremoneda/sentinel-win64/releases/tag/v3.0

Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

and

It's Sucres and yes 30% of mining reward.

vacthdog_expired = sentinel not working

Ubuntu guide http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

Win guide https://github.com/sucremoneda/sentinel-win64/releases/tag/v3.0

lol

fusionfoto

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

Its nice to see the vast increase of activity as the price of SUCR goes up. Even the questions that are easy to answer, have been answered elsewhere, or the impatience are all a sign of FOMO and that things are looking good for the future.

Happy to help where I can. If you need a Raspberry Pi version of SUCR, let me know. Smiley

Fusion
fengyun88

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

coinsmarkets.com can not be traded, do not know when to be good?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

coinsmarkets.com can not be traded, do not know when to be good?

They are migrating to new server, No ETA. Just be patient.

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Its nice to see the vast increase of activity as the price of SUCR goes up. Even the questions that are easy to answer, have been answered elsewhere, or the impatience are all a sign of FOMO and that things are looking good for the future.

Happy to help where I can. If you need a Raspberry Pi version of SUCR, let me know. Smiley

Fusion

Thanks, but no request for Raspberry Pi yet. will contact you if I start getting some.

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

***IMPORTANT***

The last 48 hours, I've decide to run some more test on all the exchanges.

I am very impress with Cryptohub, platform is very solid, made SUCR deposit did small trade and withdraw BTC (Aldo withdraw warning of 10 minutes to 2 hours) got it in less than 10 minutes.

and most of all they have a payment processor for Sucre (you have to create your own API following a small procedure)

So Ku-do to Cryptohub

For Outletbit , platform is new some manual refresh to do to get current buy sell orders but overall have a nice future.

Will help you, help Sucre, thanks for inclusion to your platform.

Our high volume platform coinsmarkets should be back online hopefully sometime next week. Be patient with them, they didn't handle the communication very well but migrating 100s of coins to a new server is a very complicated task.

BIG WARNING 1) Bitafex is a SCAM therefore all links to Bitafex are removed.

Made deposit, was impossible to make a trade, made withdraw. remain pending for 24 hours then disappear. contact support no response, coins lost forever. BAD, BAD, BAD.

BIG WARNING 2)  <<<<< Sucre was added to C-CEX voting https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

They are running the bigest scam out there, even if you win the vote paying 5 BTC or spend a lots of time login to votes. The coin might or might not be listed. If listed could also be removed in less than a month. This is going on for years now and still, people pay for inclusion. I have personally lost $20,000+ with them in the past. Never ask me to participate in including Sucre to C-Cex, this will never happen. I will not interfere if anyone wish to have the coin listed there but advice against it.

Remember that Sucre DEV, team and/or anyone related to the Sucre project will never be responsible for any coins lost to any of the exchanges where Sucre is currently listed.

Thank you and be careful, there is a lot of scams in the trading world of cryptocurrencies. (start with small amount)

PS. I also lost coins in MtGox, Cryptorush, Comkort and AllCrypt. Don't expect me to throw large amount of BTC out there if I'm not 100% sure it will benefit Sucre.

PPS. First we will build volume with the exchanges we have now, then will go negotiated with the big guns.

hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

***IMPORTANT***

I am very impress with Cryptohub, platform is very solid, made SUCR deposit did small trade and withdraw BTC (Aldo withdraw warning of 10 minutes to 2 hours) got it in less than 10 minutes.

and most of all they have a payment processor for Sucre (you have to create your own API following a small procedure)

So Ku-do to Cryptohub

For Outletbit , platform is new some manual refresh to do to get current buy sell orders but overall have a nice future.

Our high volume platform coinsmarkets should be back online hopefully sometime next week. Be patient with them, they didn't handle the communication very well but migrating 100s of coins to a new server is a very complicated task.

Made deposit, was impossible to make a trade, made withdraw. remain pending for 24 hours then disappear. contact support no response, coins lost forever. BAD, BAD, BAD.

BIG WARNING 2)  <<<<< Sucre was added to C-CEX voting https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

They are running the bigest scam out there, even if you win the vote paying 5 BTC or spend a lots of time login to votes. The coin might or might not be listed. If listed could also be removed in less than a month. This is going on for years now and still, people pay for inclusion. I have personally lost $20,000+ with them in the past. Never ask me to participate in including Sucre to C-Cex, this will never happen. I will not interfere if anyone wish to have the coin listed there but advice against it.

Remember that Sucre DEV, team and/or anyone related to the Sucre project will never be responsible for any coins lost to any of the exchanges where Sucre is currently listed.

Thank you and be careful, there is a lot of scams in the trading world of cryptocurrencies. (start with small amount)

PS. I also lost coins in MtGox, Cryptorush, Comkort and AllCrypt. Don't expect me to throw large amount of BTC out there if I'm not 100% sure it will benefit Sucre.

PPS. First we will build volume with the exchanges we have now, then will go negotiated with the big guns.

Thank you for this important information.

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

***IMPORTANT***

So Ku-do to Cryptohub

great, i will withdraw from bitafax now. i had some coins there for just in case.
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

***IMPORTANT***

So Ku-do to Cryptohub

Thanks for this information Dev.
I really hope I didn't lose my Sucre in coinsmarkets
GorillaDental

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:03:31 AM by GorillaDental

[/quote]

Yes, thanks Dev for keeping us updated. You're definitely on the right track with strategy to get listed on bigger exchanges and real-talk with us, keep on truckin!

Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

I doubt it. Coinsmarkets has had some issues before and they came back. I think it's just a combination of scaling issues and the current news about those chip exploits.
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

I want to unlock my MN. How do I do that ?
The reason is that you do not have a MAC wallet and I am running 32bit shell Windows on my Mac. I was not able to setup the MN.
Now I want to move it to my laptop that has 64bit Windows.
My plan is to install a new wallet there and to transfer the coins.

There is a Mac OSX v. 10.8 + http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/Sucre-Qt.dmg

To unlock coins go to Options>>Wallet >>Enabled coins control feature

Then Send >> Inputs >> unlock unspend
Thank you for the mac wallet. Any guide how to set up a MN on a MAC?

No, not a Mac user. try to research if there is a guide for dash MN OSX then follow the instruction applying sucr parameter instead of dash. If you're successful send me the link to the guide will write a guide.

BTW you are the first to ask for that.

I too would like a guide on setting up on a Mac.

I'm very close on biting the bullet to make Sucre my very first MN. I guess a guide will come in very handy.

Dilut3D

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

there is a guide on website, works perfectly. I made my masternode in 2 hours
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: