Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make 0.0015 Bitcoins?  (Read 148 times)
sokufu (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

Hi guys, I need to buy a proxy but they only accept payments with Bitcoin Or litecoin the proxy cost 12$ + coinexchange.io fees so I need in total 0.0015 in bitcoins so can someone please show me how I can make this amount online I would be really grateful if someone helps find a method because I really need this proxy as soon as possible thank you !
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BtcGeorghiou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

I would just start up nicehash. They use your gpu power and convert to btc.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

You should join some BITCOIN/altcoin/ cryptocurrency/ hunter bounty group...on Facebook
And you can buy from other members...
If you need instantly, you should buy but your amount so small. It's very hard to buy because of transfer fee
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

Hi friend.
You should go to Bitcoin Discussion and ask anyone can sell you Bitcoin
Or you can ask your friends to send you
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

Interest paying wallets are a good start.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Hi guys, I need to buy a proxy but they only accept payments with Bitcoin Or litecoin the proxy cost 12$ + coinexchange.io fees so I need in total 0.0015 in bitcoins so can someone please show me how I can make this amount online I would be really grateful if someone helps find a method because I really need this proxy as soon as possible thank you !
Try to learn trading i think this will helps you to get more btc but you should need in trading is knowledge.
truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

You can mine this with your gpu using nicehash, the better your card the faster it will be, buy from someone or ask friend to send you
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Where do you live? $12 can probably be earned through regular work in an hour, day, or week. Do some work for someone in your community (whatever it is that you do to earn money) then buy some Bitcoin. Once you have your Bitcoin you can buy your proxy.

Don't complicate it, Bitcoin is just currency. You can earn Bitcoin for having done any activity that someone will pay you money for.

Make sense?
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

easy way is to register in any marketing program using signature campaigns ,twitters or Facebook to promote some coins as well as the one in my signature .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Best80

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Looking for where to buy bitcon? "or how to earn?..... You can simply look for a verified local bitcon dealer in your country to buy from... You can as well make use of Google to look for a paying site where you can perform actions and get paid to raise the $12+ needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: