Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet, Reward support.  (Read 1162 times)
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 03:16:36 PM

I have mybitcoin.com online wallet address set in my profile of mining.bitcoin.cz. GUIMiner generated so far confirmed reward 0.03969059 BTC. I do not see this in my online wallet {mybitcoin.com}, my online wallet is o.oo BTC. Is this normal?

GUIMiner has generated a grand Total reward of 0.12429938 BTC, do we bitcoin miners receive rewards from Unconfirmed rewards?

I am a bit confused about my wallet situation and very unclear about it.

I have GUIMiner that has a wallet, a Bitcoin client that has a wallet and an online wallet account {mybitcoin.com}.

Will mining.bitcoin.cz send the rewards to my online wallet {mybitcoin.com}? Then for my bitcoin client, I had put my online wallet address in my bitcoin client but bitcoin client shows the newly address as a label with a new wallet address.

I am completely confused with this mess of a wallet situation I have created.

Could someone help me out to clear/clean this up, clearify what I do need and what I do not need.

I was planning on just backing up w/e wallet that is on my hard drive that has BTC coins, encrypting it and storing it on Wuala daily.

Thank you so kindly.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:59:53 PM

I do not see this in my online wallet {mybitcoin.com}, my online wallet is o.oo BTC.

if you ever are unsure about whether or not coins have transferred, used block explorer as the authority: http://www.blockexplorer.com
if the transaction isn't known by block explorer, then it didn't get sent.

Then for my bitcoin client, I had put my online wallet address in my bitcoin client but bitcoin client shows the newly address as a label with a new wallet address.

once your mybitcoin account has funds, you can then use mybitcoin to send those coins to the address shown on your local bitcoin client.

as far as how to get your pool (mining.bitcoin.cz) to spit out the bitcoins you've earned, i'm not sure.  

perhaps the reason no coins have been sent by your pool to your mybitcoin address is because you've configured your pool account's send threshold too high?   perhaps this will help:
 http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13137.0
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 07:07:42 PM

*snip*

Ah ok, great tool, all I do is add my address like so [http://blockexplorer.com/address/adress-inserted-here]

Alright, cool, I will use the bitcoin client then.

And you are correct about the threshold, it is set at default of 1.0 which I had no idea what threshold was about till you mentioned it, made it clearer to understand what it is. Now I know what threshold is and what it does, I will lower it.

Man, fantastic support. Thanks!

Edit:
Also I am vigorously scanning my PC before I transfer anything on over, after reading about dood got 24k/25k of bitcoins stolen from him.
Avira
Malwarebytes
Super-antispyware
MS Essentials
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: