Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15891 times)
Cryptoking191994

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:17:26 PM

helloDev..

Where is link of block explorer?

Please to contact coinmarketcap for update link explorer.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

hello dev

hat criteria do you use to review ICOs.

What experience do you have?
your status is even Jr. member.

please give me some proof about your experience and knowledge in ICOs
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

hello dev

how to mine?

this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoSand x13.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:28:57 AM

hello dev

This announcement look really simple but complex, do you have any bounty ?

i cannot see any link to the wallet, have you launched or this is just a pre - announcement thread?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

hello dev

Quote from: MEROVINGIO
There is already a currency with the same name.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.10100

Can this explain?
thanks

It's the same coin, but because the initial developer is missing, last heard from him was in 2015 we decided to start a new Ann where we can control the first post so that users can find out the latest information

Quote from: dunedainb
Already on block 780,000?  How big was the premine??

Edit: or is this not a new currency?

Edit 2: My mistake, it's not a new currency.  I understand why you're making a new thread, but should probably explain that in your ANN.  Good luck!

We will explain on the way, we will post also on the old thread.

We are working on the block explorer to find out how many coins were lost on mintpal and other exchanges.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:41:05 PM

hello dev

oh, you've already discussed it a million times have you? And the whitepaper explains everything does it? No, it does not. If it did, I wouldn't be asking.
If you are genuine, you'd answer my questions like a professional, without fobbing me off like some arrogant dick.
 You don't have anything to hide do you?

What projects have you completed successfully in the past? Who are your clients? Links? Testimonials?
 A pseudonymous newbie posting an "endorsement" does not count.
Who are the shareholders of the 82%? How much do they individually hold? What price did they pay?
Where can I find more information about the CEO? Who has he worked for? What's his track record for success?

All valid questions that any normal investor would need to know.
 Strange this information hasn't been provided already.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:58:27 PM

hello dev

New windows QT available at:
http://antibitcoin.site/Downloads/AntiBitcoin-qt-win.zip
MD5: 79f9d45bee75f0fc178c6a7effafa6da
Virus Total:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7d27fd84886004a3c74a12bd404a07a1906ea5b2d852c6dfdd16f855f0fae7ff/analysis/1449792916/

Now only xhone need to update MD5 and VT link on the thread and post Mandatory update notice,
 please try to avoid using MAC wallet as we are compiling a new version also soon with the 10mil blocks bug fixed.

If you want to build from source, the source is fixed and includes new logos.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

hello dev

Quote from: NiceFace
Home ,sweet home Cheesy
It's good that LeafCoin have devs who fast react.
We needed our own forum - we have it.
We needed topic with self moderation on btctalk - we have it.
They working hard on so many projects to do LeafCoin better and still find some time to help LeafCoin community.

Still dont know why other people dont enter LeafCoin IRC Cheesy You can talk there with so many nice people and be first to know what going on.

I know that price is low atm but cryptoworld is long term investment. Buy at 2sat if you have chance - I think you wont regret it when all projects will be on.
Which IRC Client do you use?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

hello dev

while compiling secp256k1 getting this error
akefile.am:3:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
Makefile.am: installing `build-aux/depcomp'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:46:44 PM

hello dev

Where is the team? There is no team information on your website.
And, could you please explain in short about Inverstor-Diven, how is the voting work?

Voting is a feature that will not be introduced for awhile as it will take a lot of development, testing, and an already-existing healthy community. The theory behind it is that those who have a stake in the platform (token holders) are the ones that will be deciding the direction of the platform, as it should be. So for example, if the team thinks it's a good idea to add another game after dicing, the token holders can vote on if they think that should be done or not, given that they will recieve the rewards or losses as a result of the idea. Your question about the team is partially-addressed in the FAQ section on the website, we will address it further in the future.

Well great! Quite interesting tho, Im gonna reach the whitepaper ASAP. one more, is this yout second ICO or a different project?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

hello dev

Quote from: dynoman on September 30, 2014, 06:44:20 PM
Quote from: SecondsOld on September 30, 2014, 06:21:15 PM
Premine is crazy given the block reward.

Thanks yes we thought about it a lot, then decided it would be the best way to ensure our best interests for promotional purposes are met. The current hash is high so there's certainly some opportunists out there.

Thought about it a lot.... These scams need to stop. Please do not support this coin.

Total all coins : 210.240.000 coins * 0.02 = 4,204,800 coins premined.

Coins on each block : 100 coins
Time between blocks : 2 min

Coins mined per day: 72,000
Coins mined in first week: 504,000 (dev owns 89% of coins)
Coins mined after first month: 2,160,000 (dev owns 66% of coins)

It is only after 4 years is the premine 2%.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

hello dev

Hi migello.  Thanks for your comments.  They allow us to present our point of view.  To clarify your comment about dividends, we are only not committing at this point to declare dividends.  That doesn't mean that they may never be paid.  Our perspective is that if the company in one year from now, has one million in profits and there is an investment opportunity that may give 500,000 in future profits, our owners would be better off by not receiving dividends and would benefit a lot more from the increase of the company value by investing the million in the new deal. On top, dividends are taxed as ordinary income in most jurisdictions, whilst capital gains from selling tokens held long term pay taxes at a much lower rate.

I don't understand what you mean we burn $2.459.000 dollars and that token holders have basically nothing.  Please remember that we are euro based, not dollar based.  Also please look at our proforma balance sheet, also in our prospectus.  It shows that after the ICO, the company will keep most of the 4.5 mm in cash, bitcoin, ether and gold.

Our expected first year expenses are approximately 1.2mm equivalent to 100,000 a month.  Lets say that the gold-token we will sell in September is a flop.  Then the silver token we will sell in October is another flop, and the un-mined gold token for December is also a flop.  We would probably at that point stop operations and close the business after six months.  If we had only spent 600 thousand during those six months, and had zero profits, there would be 3.9 million euros left that would belong to the owners.  Tokens outstanding would be 655000 (the founders only have 155,000 tokens with the rest accrued over three years).  Dividing 3.9 million euros into 655,000 tokens (500,000 ICO +155,000 founders) leaves a value to be returned to each token of 5.95 euros.  So under that scenario, each token owner would lose 3.05 euros if the company fails to make one cent during its first six months and decides to close.  Yes, any investment in a startup is very risky.  Most startups do not make it past their first year, and we have been very open about it. An investment in the company is risky!  But to say that investors have nothing is incorrect.

Now, add the managing team value.  That is very important.  Remember what happened to Apple when Steve Jobs went back?.  For instance, Digix is valuing their team at approximately 30 million dollars (136 million in eth in their wallet and a total value of market capitalisation of 167 million}.  When you are investing in Orocrypt you are also getting the managing team.  A group of experienced and successful individuals.  Investors in the company are getting the team's capacity to generate profits, to find profitable investments and to manage Orocrypt very well. 

Finally, we do hope to succeed in our ICO.  If we do not, then Orocrypt will get financing from traditional sources and therefore continue with its plans.  So come what may, expect to see our gold-token in September!  Many thanks!

Thank you for the explanation of your point of view
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:43:59 AM

hello dev

defaced on December 06, 2017, 06:25:37 PM
That is exactly what we are doing.

so what my plan for FRK is, to keep the spirit of Franko as a currency. What id like to do is keep a constant token swap open forever so if people want to mine on the frk chain as it is now they can, and if they want they can burn their tokens for FRK:Lucrii.

Lucrii is a basic income and will also have staking. So "Borderless Citizens" will be able to register with the basic income registry, and when they are verified they will be able to mint FRKL every month unconditionally. We are probably going to try and set it to something like 1k lucrii per month but have that determined eternally so it can be updated in the future.

Everything about lucrii is modular. Since tokenlab is done now, we have the technology needed for token swapping. What we will need then is for people to create cart solutions for the new token. Again since we are going to be focusing on its utility as a currency.
Leaving the traditional mining is good!
We can burn tokens or coins for FRK:Lucrii? Is it the opposite, is it possible to get coins back for tokens?
Not understandable about 1k per month...
I think FRK on the right way, it will be new life for old good coin.

So I was actually considering that. Do we want to make them swapable back and forth? What makes this an issue is FRKL will have basic income and proof of stake so FRKL will outpace FRK production. I think we will just keep it open one way
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

hello dev

I have a proposal for you: please change the ports of client. I run both NXT and NAS on the same PC and sometimes I notice that blocks do not refresh on both.

The default API and UI server ports seem to be the same for NAS and NXT (API: 7876; UI: 7875). These are normally local to the user, and you can change them in the conf file. It makes sense that NAS chooses different ports so users can install and run both without modifying config files.

The default peer-to-peer ports are already different (NXT: 7874; NAS: 7872), and that should be what dictates whether blocks refresh?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

hello dev

Home ,sweet home
It's good that LeafCoin have devs who fast react.
We needed our own forum - we have it.
We needed topic with self moderation on btctalk - we have it.
They working hard on so many projects to do LeafCoin better and still find some time to help LeafCoin community.

Still dont know why other people dont enter LeafCoin IRC Cheesy You can talk there with so many nice people and be first to know what going on

I know that price is low atm but cryptoworld is long term investment. Buy at 2sat if you have chance - I think you wont regret it when all projects will be on.
aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Can i claim this coin Twice or more?
Or only once claim per person?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

hello dev

Howdy Banzai (and fellow Chipcoiners)!

Good to see you finally went public with your ideas Banzai. Reading the ANN I must say it looks really professional and very thought-through, KUDOS for that. What I like most about your projects is that they have some sort of personal feel to them. I know this has been an ambition for you for a long time now, and it really makes me smile to see you set foot and finally managed to get things going. This is something you always wanted, so I wish you the best of luck with this new project. And ofcourse, you have my full support!

In case you're looking for technical support or anything else to help out user inquiries/questions, I'm available!

Those who don't know BanzaiBTC do your background checks. I vouch for him as I've personally never seen a more honest and engaged developer.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

hello dev

The drinkable book and water out of thin air look like great products.
  However, I would suggest to the devs to concentrate on the coin itself, exchanges, and getting affiliated with charities. 

(Unless these products are charities in themselves).
 Things like this could cause you to get sidetracked from the true mission of getting widespread usage of Donationcoin.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

hello dev

Well, this one is much more innovative in a way as it is related to the real world situation.

Also it will help to curb down the massive air pollution worldwide if it becomes popular back in the future days.

But one thing I need o understand/know more about is that how is one able to monitor how much carbon footprint he has emitted and how much he needs to cut down to get a reward?

Since it is a P2P approach I think it will be difficult to monitor such activities as a whole.
 But lets see what OP has to say about it.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

Nice to meet you Dev, When the ico ended? Still waiting for distribution, do you have whitepaper and roadmap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: