Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15874 times)
housepanda (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

Your concept is good, but for the moment I only see the author wants to circle people into a community. The content of the project is very empty. I joined the telegram, but stepped back because I did not see the substantive content and I had to question the author Just want to collect information

Thank you for your comment.
I understand your caution - the ICO space varies in the quality of project and its attitudes. Please be assured we are not collecting any information until ICO time (we will be asking for more information afterwards so we can transfer the HPT tokens to their rightful owners).
We have been working on this project for 18 months, 6 of which we were incubated by NVIDIA. Some of our unpublished whitepapers contain multiple world-first projects. We are taking time to make sure we explain our expected products clearly, one-by-one, and do not overwhelm. On the other hand, 18 months of experience is a rare thing in the ICO space and a good thing to have.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. I hope we will be able to positively surprise you as we start and keep releasing additional material.
Regarding the Telegram group, we will soon start a separate space dedicated to discussing the House Panda project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pakcrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Project incubator is solid one. I hope it will grow. Does someone want to be invited to airdrop channel? PM me.
Dmitro777

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:54 PM

yes an interesting project I will follow him maybe he will be a success
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:34:57 PM

I am a bit confused. It is nice to know that we received tokens instantly as said by the bot. But where exactly did it go and how are we going to send it on to other wallet if ever we want to use the tokens?
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

I am a bit confused. It is nice to know that we received tokens instantly as said by the bot. But where exactly did it go and how are we going to send it on to other wallet if ever we want to use the tokens?

Thanks for asking.
Tokens (ERC20) will be available for delivery to Members' wallets in January following our ICO.
(Answer to this question is also in the Pinned Message at the top of our Telegram group.)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Thanks for the answer. How and when will ETH addresses be known to the airdrop? So far the bot is not taking ETH addresses.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:55:42 PM

Me too

What do you mean? Please be more specific, otherwise this is just spam and moderators will possibly kick you out or at least erase your comment.
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:01:21 PM

I am wondering how we are going to use those claim codes. Looks like an interesting project.

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Wow,  the project looks amazing,  ranging from the site, d vision and the team.
Credit to the brain behind this
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

The ability to predict future prices sounds all well and good. However,  In the face of the 'unpredictable' failures of global economics which even the experts could not predict, I don't know how a machine could be any other than a trial-and-error system. Still, a project to look out for.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:36:27 PM

OK, so I read through the whole thread and I've not found any confirmation of NVIDIA incubation in any independent source. Could you provide some sort of source, because yours stuff is shady and webpage looks a bit scammish.
I'm waiting for reliable confirmation of NVIDIA involvement. 
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

This is worth participating in! And how to use the code that gives the telegram-bot?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

I have obtained the Claim Code for HPT. Then, next I will get the token. How do I receive a token from you? Is there a special form I need to finish? While in the thread of written information is very limited and less detailed for me.
Ok, I will wait for the launch of House Panda Community. Good Luck
fromcoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:26:18 PM

This is one project I will commit to. The brilliance of super computing is my personal passion as am sure it will focus on Quantum computing which is the next big thing for computer development as a whole. And for Nvidia involvement is just as extraordinary.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danieljefrry

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

I've look your website and twitter, may I know what the hard cap for this ICO & also what's the maximum supply. Project looks good!
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

Easy to claim airdrop on Telegram. Thanks, will stay followed. Please provide proof of the NVIDIA though

ratzoiu1981

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:45 PM

Interesting project and airdrop.Waiting to use the code. I will follow.Good luck!
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:23 PM

The ability to predict future prices sounds all well and good. However,  In the face of the 'unpredictable' failures of global economics which even the experts could not predict, I don't know how a machine could be any other than a trial-and-error system. Still, a project to look out for.

Thank you for your question.
This is in fact we have been asking ourselves many times. But then we can across the academic research of Didier Sornette at ETH Zurich (Switzerland, www.ethz.ch) and several others. Professor Sornette has worked on predicting economic crises for around 10 years at ETHZ, and he is also a former professional physicist and chief risk office at Bank of America. He has also given a tech talk on using statistics to predict crises in the future: https://www.ted.com/talks/didier_sornette_how_we_can_predict_the_next_financial_crisis[/u]]https://www.ted.com/talks/didier_sornette_how_we_can_predict_the_next_financial_crisis
Of course, AI as powerful as NVIDIA's DGX-1 is now has only been available since May 2017 (for ETHZ, as a VIP customer and No. ~15 best university in the world, a bit earlier). These new machines are able to be trained, and in fact can train themselves to accomplish tasks. You might have seen recent videos of robotic dogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w. Some of those robotic dogs train themselves to walk and to act. TESLA cars are accumulating driving data and will learn to drive themselves eventually (powered by NVIDIA processors). With AI predictions of future prices today of cryptocurrencies, houses and stocks, it is the same - the new AI supercomputers are very expensive but they can train themselves to solve economic problems ever better. Yes, better than economists - just like a car can travel faster than a human. Economists are perhaps too close to politicians, while computers consider only objective facts.
The biggest financial firms in the world have owned supercomputers since Renaissance Technologies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies) in 1982. Renaissance and other firms make $ billions per year in profits - so much so that its founder funded Donald Trump's election victory. Until now, only the wealthiest, secretive customers were able to benefit from information advantage that supercomputers can deliver.
The planned House Panda supercomputer will be more powerful than most supercomputers Renaissance and other hedge funds/banks have been running in recent memory. For a relatively low monthly subscription fee (starting at 99HPT tokens), everybody will be able to have access to information and future predictions that have so far been only available to the very wealthiest, and mostly in several western countries.
We are happy that House Panda has started at exactly the right time - when AI, crypto and the potential customer base are all experiencing exponential innovation and growth.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

OK, so I read through the whole thread and I've not found any confirmation of NVIDIA incubation in any independent source. Could you provide some sort of source, because yours stuff is shady and webpage looks a bit scammish.
I'm waiting for reliable confirmation of NVIDIA involvement.  

Dear crypto_bit, Sailthor,
NVIDIA Inception logo, and permission to use it, has been granted to us by NVIDIA. Only Inception partners can be seen using it.
To give you a short answer, we will either release an anonymized email from NVIDIA Inception program manager accepting us to the program in May (I hope it was not a WeChat message) OR we will reach out to NVIDIA Inception for some sort of confirmation. We will do so in near future.
We have been in stealth until now and NVIDIA specifically took steps to keep information on us limited, but I guess it does this for most of the projects it incubates.
In most white papers you will only find information that cannot be confirmed using independent sources. In our case, we will take steps to establish lasting trust (although of course not everything can be checked until the world runs on blockchain).
It would be sad if somebody set out to build the 17th most powerful supercomputer AND spent hours faking logo of an AI incubator - but it is true we've seen crazier things in crypto. So stay tuned.
fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

Sounds like a really great project, especially paired with nVidia, could we see some more proof of links, and some details on the Supercomputer? Will this also be a masternode or a mining computer of sorts? detail details details...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: