Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BRITAIN FIRST..  (Read 155 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:43:34 PM

Donald Trump Britain First - live updates: Theresa May says President ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas
48 mins ago - Donald Trump has sparked an unprecedented diplomatic spat after telling Theresa May to mind her own business following criticism of the US President's latest tweets. Mr Trump shared three Islamophobic videos posted by the deputy leader of far-right organisation Britain First on ..

TRUMP ^^^^^^^^ News says he is worse than kim jong un because of tweets..

MUSLIMS ..below

Non muslims destined to go to hell, British Police Go To Hell Muslim ...
Video for stacey dooley islam▶ 4:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
23 May 2013 - Uploaded by Techkings.org
Stacey Dooley returns to her hometown of Luton, in the UK, to investigate Muslim extremists protesting ..

More than 400 British Isis jihadis have already returned to UK, report ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › Home News
24 Oct 2017 - Thousands of Isis fighters have already returned to their home countries amid confusion over the number of foreign jihadis remaining in the dwindling caliphate, a new report has found. Research by The Soufan Centre estimated that at least 425 British Isis members have so far returned to the UK – the ..

OH and we give them a nice home and tender love and care^^^^^^^^^^^...

Britain First is an IDIOTS GROUP  Wink Wink..They all are  Cheesy Cheesy..

MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH ..And all marching for things they know nothing about..

I scratch my head and say why are you MARCHING and barking at the wrong peoples?..
I mean it is the POLITICIANS who make the RULES so why smash mary the cake makers shop up?.. Undecided

You should all MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH on your local politicians homes and pester those types
of peoples and let them know how it is ..

I mean what are they getting paid for?..OH that's right to line their own POCKETS .. Wink Wink..

They love death and misery because it makes them loads of cash..THE SNOOTY CREW..

1 or 10 million pounds you are nothing compared to these crafty so and so..
Soon 10 million will be the middle class Cheesy Cheesy..You need that to buy a 3 bed home Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: