Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

I am 100% indulged to the crypto world for a long time. Where I am going next? VR and AI are on top of my list. How will I invest there? Have no idea yet. The crypto world is too good right now in order to have the time to think for something else.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

It would still be good to invest in stocks. Where I live, the economy is rising although it's not that fast. It is still nice to ride along with big people who earn from investing and trading.
It's not only about money though. I also learn a lot from them in trading that I can also use in cryptocurrency.

TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

Me I see that in fast food chains you gain your money. So I am very happy to invest my money or wealth to a fast food chain like Jollibee and McDonalds. I can't say why my known friends are into it as well and I also researched about it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:16:36 PM

There are many investment opportunities out there, the problem is that not a single one of those are going to give you the profits that bitcoin can give to you that is why I'm investing most of my capital in crypto and when I get my targets profits I'm going to cash out and invest in other safer alternatives, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business ideas, obviously I will do that only if I have enough capital to do so since all of those investments are very pricey.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:36:15 PM

Typically good areas to invest are sectors in which high growth is expected or in things that are significantly undervalued. It is good to remember that high potential returns can often be correlated with high risk. Looking at social media, its not difficult to see veganism and organic foods gaining ground. Fast food franchises like burger king, mcdonalds and jack in the box are reported to be losing money as people become more health conscious opting instead for whole food markets and organically grown items.

Targeting emerging social trends could be a decent investment strategy. Rising popularity of veganism may be one example of this but there are others. Legalized marijuana "green gold rush" is rumored to be a hot investment. Americans are becoming more health conscious about the health hazards of processed sugar which could mean healthy alternatives to sugar could be a high growth area in coming years. Of course this will depend heavily upon the FDA, special interest lobbying, import regulation and a host of other factors, some of which could be impossible to predict.

Whatever investment ends up on the table, there can be a lot of variables, a lot that can go right or wrong. I wish good luck to anyone who invests, best of luck in all your endeavors.
AmphoraWines

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:40:39 PM

Investing in wine is a great place to diversify ones portfolio. Its not going to give you the percent increase that Bitcoin can by any means but ask any decent investor and they will tell you having all your eggs in one basket is crazy. What you will see is good solid growth in a low risk environment and profits are tax free. We even accept Bitcoin as payment for fine wine now. Have a look here if you want to know more. http://apmwineinvestment.co.uk/paywithbitcoin
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

Before I dive in cryptocurrencies I invest in stocks and forex. And until now I have some holdings in thise two. Stocks is just for long term and I just let it sit there. As for forex, I let it go and focus on cryptocurrencies. What I like about trading in cryptocurrencies is its volatility. It makes more easier to gain profit if done right. It can spike from as high as 100% in just 1 day which I think is hard to reach in stocks. But it is more risky and more prone to burnout of portfolio. I just take precautionary measure to avoid these circumstances. But if I have enough money, I really want to invest in real state. Something that I can have passive income. I think it is more stable and more practical to invest if capable of doing so.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:35:59 PM

There are many investment opportunities out there, the problem is that not a single one of those are going to give you the profits that bitcoin can give to you that is why I'm investing most of my capital in crypto and when I get my targets profits I'm going to cash out and invest in other safer alternatives, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business ideas, obviously I will do that only if I have enough capital to do so since all of those investments are very pricey.
Yes as of now there are no other investments that would totally gained so much  profit except bitcoin.But if given chances to invest aside from cryptocurrency,i would chose to buy second hand automobiles and then improvised it and sell it again.It's really proven because my neighbor had been doing it and had gained profit almost 50% from the original purchase.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:20:36 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 06:56:58 PM by Omega Weapon

Yes as of now there are no other investments that would totally gained so much  profit except bitcoin.But if given chances to invest aside from cryptocurrency,i would chose to buy second hand automobiles and then improvised it and sell it again.It's really proven because my neighbor had been doing it and had gained profit almost 50% from the original purchase.
As long as you know what you are doing then there are many opportunities to profit, I know some people that invest in timber, and when the price is low they prefer to not cut their trees, they say it is like having gold stored, so when it goes up in value they begin to cut it and earn some nice money that way, it is an easy business but you need a lot of capital.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

I'm a lazy potato which is why I just invested on a house I bought within a village surrounded by industrial companies. As of now no one live there but an old friend whom recently go married will and they will rent my house. The fee are the ones I will also pay for the mortgage. But I still take trading crypto to be my kind of business career.
pikecara

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

Stocks and Golds will be the next invesment of me. They're good , stable and profit.
bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:03:43 AM

If you are talking about long-term investments, so robotics science is my choice. Boston dynamics are really making the whole industry popular, just watch them on youtube.
And also, Tesla! Hyperloop, Dragon and Tesla cars are awesome, but their profits are not so huge as technical highlights.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:14 AM

If you are talking about long-term investments, so robotics science is my choice. Boston dynamics are really making the whole industry popular, just watch them on youtube.
And also, Tesla! Hyperloop, Dragon and Tesla cars are awesome, but their profits are not so huge as technical highlights.
Having a stake in these huge companies is very good. We all know in the future everything will contain pretty much technology. Personally, im prefer to invest in gambling sites bankroll, slowly but surely I believe it will be profitable in the future.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

For me, i always prefer investing into cryptocurrency based startups because we are still in the mid-term cryptocurrency revolution. There are so many opportunities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem right now, i think it is better to invest more in those startups than to go and invest somewhere else.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

Besides cryptocurrency?
I like agrarian industry, that might give good income, also doing  nice stuff in fighting with hunger. In future I want to be into that sphere.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

Hi .. if you do not want to invest in bitcoin there are still many places you to invest depending on what you want.. I invested in many places some parts of cryptocurrency and partly on coal mining stocks, incidentally in place of cubby now is the center of mineral mining
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

real estate is my next best choice why? its tangible so you are secured that it will last plus you can do many things with real estate you can appraise its value or you can make apartment rentals with it or if its land you can plant crops and harvest it and sell the goods then next is stock market and forex..
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

I guess I'm gonna make our travel agency bigger or put another branch outside our town, but as of now I am betting my luck and some of my money in cryptocurrencies.  There's also another business I want to invest in, I wanna build my own advertisement agency. A small studio and make a name out of it.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

Well if I didn't meet bitcoin and the blockchain, I'm into the stock market and Banking interest rates as well as investing in some precious metals, or planning to have a business (still one my goal in the present) well there is a lot actually, I have a long list of things that are productive and can double my money, but all of them are nothing to cryptocurrency, yes I know the risks and the scams but as long as you know your game plans here, your good to go.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: