Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Liquid Crypto Bond, Crowd for Angels (FCA)  (Read 2433 times)
CrowdforAngels (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:46:20 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2020, 12:35:32 PM by CrowdforAngels

We would like to announce the launch of Crowd for Angels Pre-ICO for our Liquid Crypto Bond. It is the first ICO from a regulated company and provides, what we hope is a welcomed addition to the market. Please visit https://crowdforangels.com/ICO to find out more information and to download our whitepaper.

Crowd for Angels (CfA) proposes to raise up to £50 million through a 5-year Liquid Crypto Bond paying 3% interest per annum. The purpose of the raised funds would be to support SMEs seeking capital via the Crowd for Angels Platform. The capital raised will be invested into secured crowd bonds. For every £1 invested, 100 tokens will be mined by Crowd for Angels. Up to 99 of these tokens will be issued to the initial investors as rewards, with Crowd for Angels retaining the balance. This bond will enable investors to get exposure to a secured underlying asset along with diversification benefits through the crypto offering.

1) Investors invest in a Bond (security) via our platform with the token given as a gift (reward). All funds will be held in fiat in a segregated account in a major UK bank.

2) ANGEL token has no nominal value at the time of issue. It can be freely traded (after issue) and used on our platform once a value is established.

3) Value Creation – When a business raises finance through our platform, they pay a “funding facility fee” (usually ranging from 2-4% for debt finance). Crowd for Angels will use 1% to purchase Angel Tokens from the exchange market and burn it leading to a reduction in the overall supply. Instead of receiving these tokens to pay our fees, we take them out of circulation and this will cement the value created during purchase.

Finally, any investments will be made via our platform. We will NOT ask investors to send Crypto to our wallet.

Please visit https://crowdforangels.com/ICO to find out more information and to download our whitepaper.

Whitepaper here: https://crowdforangels.com/pdf/Crowd_for_Angels_Whitepaper.pdf

We are on Telegram - https://t.me/CrowdforAngels

Community

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

I must say that although the ANN is very brief the project is interesting, I will keep an eye during the next weeks to see how it evolves.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

I must say that although the ANN is very brief the project is interesting, I will keep an eye during the next weeks to see how it evolves.

Thank you, We hope it delivers value and shows the growth of ICOs. Please feel free to ask questions, I hope I can help.

Andrew @ CfA
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

This project looks promising, what can we expect from you in the nearest future ?)

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

This project looks promising, what can we expect from you in the nearest future ?)

In the immediate future, we will be attending a few events to meet with innovators and investors. This is to help raise capital but also to inform the ecosystem about our product and how as a regulated entity it is being rolled out. In this, we will also be arranging meetings, webinars, newsletters, press releases and comments on the sector. Hopefully, a few of the national press outlets will see how this "Liquid Crypto Bond" can welcome the wider audience to the crypto world.

As for the platform, we will see a few more companies come online and seek capital, these will be promoted to our base of investors. We continue to listen to feedback, develop and improve the site.

Finally, the Smart Contract development is continuing and will need to undergo two (2) separate audits before release.

Hopefully, you can join us on this journey Smiley
tianyi321

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

how much is your soft and hard cap? Can anyone take part in the pre sale? what is pre-sale minimal size of investments?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:57:42 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 08:23:17 AM by CrowdforAngels

how much is your soft and hard cap? Can anyone take part in the pre sale? what is pre-sale minimal size of investments?

We do not have a soft cap as we can utilize all funds raised but we have set a hard cap of £50 million. Anyone can take part in the pre-sale, however, there is a minimum investment of £5,000. This can be in Fiat, BTC, ETH, DASH and LTC

It should be worth noting that the investment is through the platform and investors will need to complete KYC checks upfront.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

You mentioned about the funding facility fee, what percentage of angel token it would be? Do you think this is canvenient for the investors? I think i'd better walkthrough your white paper to understand more of the project.

hadang

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

ANN too short, very little information. When will the pre-ICO start and the minimum amount of money can be invested into the project? What is the value of the token?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

You mentioned about the funding facility fee, what percentage of angel token it would be? Do you think this is canvenient for the investors? I think i'd better walkthrough your white paper to understand more of the project.

The Funding Facility Fee, is a fee that companies pay to Crowd for Angels for raising capital for them. The fee ranges from 2% to 4% for a bond and 6% for equity of the amount raised through the platform (https://crowdforangels.com/fees). Companies will need to pay 1% (up to 50% of the fee) of the funds raised in Angel Tokens.

This will mean that the tokens will need to be purchased in the market, creating demand and a price for the token.

Once Crowd for Angels receives the tokens, rather than selling them back to the market to collect our fee in Fiat, we will sacrifice this part of our fee and take the tokens out of circulation.

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

ANN too short, very little information. When will the pre-ICO start and the minimum amount of money can be invested into the project? What is the value of the token?

The pre-ICO launched on the 23rd November and will be open until the 29th December. The minimum investment in this round is £5,000 and for every £1 invested the investor will receive 99 ANGEL tokens.

There is no nominal value to the token at issue, however, the bond that is issued is worth £1. Bonds will be issued at £0.98 in the £1 at pre-sale (2% discount) for those investing above £90,000
quadcopter

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:29:11 AM

can you explain the roadmap about this project??
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:44:41 AM

can you explain the roadmap about this project??

Certainly, We are an already established platform that has been funding companies the traditional way of reaching out to investors for individual projects for a number of years. Therefore the Roadmap focuses on raising capital, deploying the tokens and delivering returns.

• November - Launched Pre-ICO
  • Jan 2018 - Release Tokens to Pre-ICO investors
  • Jan 2018 - First round of funds begin to be deployed into companies and fees begin to be paid
  • Jan 2018 - Open ICO to the Crowd
  • Feb 2018 - Tokens available to be traded on 3 exchanges
  • Feb 2018 - Second round of funds begin to be deployed
  • Jan 2019 - First bonds mature and funds re-invested
  • 2022 - £1 Billion worth of bonds funded via the platform

We hope that as we fulfil more bonds via our platform and the ecosystem grows, the fees will increase thus delivering strong returns to investors holding the tokens. These tokens then can be used as a store of value, used to purchase investment on Crowd for Angels or freely traded.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:02:17 PM

On its road map..

Feb 2018 - Tokens available to be traded on 3 exchanges

What are this 3 exchanges?

Hoping for the success of Angel. More power to the team!!!

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

On its road map..

Feb 2018 - Tokens available to be traded on 3 exchanges

What are this 3 exchanges?

Hoping for the success of Angel. More power to the team!!!

We have reached out to GBX, Gatecoin and Liqui as preferred choices, but we are contacting others to increase the number of exchanges. We are also very fortunate that we have an internal exchange for our bonds which investors can use. We hope to add the ANGEL coins to that as well.

Thank you for the vote of confidence!
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

I visited your website to look for more information as the post is very limited one. So your team is from UK and you launched last 2014.
Why it takes you almost three years before launching this ICO?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:08:48 PM

I visited your website to look for more information as the post is very limited one. So your team is from UK and you launched last 2014.
Why it takes you almost three years before launching this ICO?

First, thank you for visiting the website (crowdforangels.com). To answer your questions, Yes, we are a team that is based in the UK and had launched the platform in 2014.

As we mentioned in the whitepaper, the funds aren't being raised to establish or develop the company. This critical part has already been taken care of and we are an operational and regulated crowdfunding platform. We actually started looking at the crypto world, to allow international investments into companies on our platform via a crypto payment gateway. This has then lead to the creation of the Liquid Crypto Bond (Our ICO), with all the funds raised being used to invest in companies via the platform.

In turn, we will increase revenues and increase fees, which will deliver value back to the token holders.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

This is great, ANN looks simple but all questions answered by its dev. Good project and good luck.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:30:42 PM

This is great, ANN looks simple but all questions answered by its dev. Good project and good luck.

Thanks for the Support! And i'll get some of the other team members to jump on as well Smiley

Andrew @ CfA
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:44:33 PM

I read your whitepaper but in the use of funds, I saw chart with investor, bond and company. In security type what is the third party asset?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

I read your whitepaper but in the use of funds, I saw chart with investor, bond and company. In security type what is the third party asset?

Good Question, this would be such things as Commercial property, Stock or Vehicles. All of which are valued and discounted before we can consider it as a security for a bond.

Andrew @ CfA
hadang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

The pre-ICO launched on the 23rd November and will be open until the 29th December. The minimum investment in this round is £5,000 and for every £1 invested the investor will receive 99 ANGEL tokens.

There is no nominal value to the token at issue, however, the bond that is issued is worth £1. Bonds will be issued at £0.98 in the £1 at pre-sale (2% discount) for those investing above £90,000
Token is calculated in £  which is not ETH or $, I find it a bit complicated. Will the project be available in all countries?
Foundico.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

investors are investing in a Bond (security) via our platform with the token given as a gift

Why the token is given as a gift? It is because of some kind of regulation?

Correct, to ensure that the token is not classed as a security, we will provide it to the investors as a reward for investing in the bond. The token has no nominal value initially.

Andrew @ CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

Token is calculated in £  which is not ETH or $, I find it a bit complicated. Will the project be available in all countries?

Hi There, yes I can appreciate that it is not the standard USD or ETH. This is because we are a UK platform, therefore all the funds will be settled in GBP and the subscription agreement is in GBP.

The Project will be available outside the UK and investors can pay in ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH. Our platform will automatically calculate the conversion rate of the £ and the chosen currency (ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH) when making a payment via our CoinPayments gateway - No need to send funds to a wallet Smiley

Andrew @ CfA
kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

You have layed a good platform. Good thing you have provide contact numbers in case there are questions or anything with regards to your project. One more thing is this project available for investors in different countries or just limited countried are able to join?

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

You have layed a good platform. Good thing you have provide contact numbers in case there are questions or anything with regards to your project. One more thing is this project available for investors in different countries or just limited countried are able to join?

We make it a point, that our investors (including potential) can reach someone in the office. We even have LiveChat available Monday to Friday.

The project IS available for investors outside the UK  Smiley. When registering please just choose the country where you are residing.
seriin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

The project is interesting, even if the ANN is brief, but their platform has a potential to grow in the market. I hope more investors come to this, as additionally, they will also issue tokens to people as rewards for participating in their bond issue.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

Hi There, yes I can appreciate that it is not the standard USD or ETH. This is because we are a UK platform, therefore all the funds will be settled in GBP and the subscription agreement is in GBP.

The Project will be available outside the UK and investors can pay in ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH. Our platform will automatically calculate the conversion rate of the £ and the chosen currency (ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH) when making a payment via our CoinPayments gateway - No need to send funds to a wallet Smiley

Andrew @ CfA
I will participate in your ICO with ETH investment, may also be LTC; Transaction fees are very cheap and fast. I keep the BTC but will not invest because of the cost.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

I will participate in your ICO with ETH investment, may also be LTC; Transaction fees are very cheap and fast. I keep the BTC but will not invest because of the cost.

Great to hear it and if you need any help with the system, do reach out to me or one of my team!
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

The project is interesting, even if the ANN is brief, but their platform has a potential to grow in the market. I hope more investors come to this, as additionally, they will also issue tokens to people as rewards for participating in their bond issue.

Spot On! We want to grow this platform and this is a great opportunity to join in on this opportunity. And as we grow, so does the value of our token, given the investors a potentially great return on their investment!
seriin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

So, the Crowd for Angels intends to raise up to £50 million by way of a 5 year Liquid Crypto Bond paying 3% interest per annum. I hope this project continue for a better progress so that they will make it up to their goal.

kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

Almost all ICO is using ETH for their transactions, how come your company uses £ instead of ETH?

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

Almost all ICO is using ETH for their transactions, how come your company uses £ instead of ETH?

Hi Kyanscadiel,

Very good question, unlike traditional ICOs where the funds are generally being raised for development purposes and therefore a bit of fluctuation will not hurt the project overall, our Liquid Crypto Bond, is a loan from investors to the company and therefore we have an obligation to pay it back. Thus, we need to settle in a currency not prone to fluctuation.

Furthermore, as a UK company, the funds settle in GBP (£) and is why we quote £'s rather than ETH or BTC

Investors can pay in GBP, ETH, BTC, LTE, Dash and other Fiats and the correct rate will be calculated for you.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

What's the ICO price of Angel token.

The price is £1 per bond.

If you invest during the pre-ICO, you will get 99 ANGEL Tokens per pound invested. If you invest during the ICO, you will get 90 tokens per pound.

* Minimum investment in the Pre-ICO is £5,000
hadang

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

CfA was launched in January 2014, why is the ICO project open now? Need more development capital?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

CfA was launched in January 2014, why is the ICO project open now? Need more development capital?

Hi Hadang,

The ICO project is to raise a corporate bond, whereby the funds will be re-invested in other secured bonds on our platform. This will help grow and establish the market. And in return, we pass our fees back to investors through buybacks.

The website is fully operational and we are not looking for development finance.

Andrew @ CfA
kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

Is your token already listed in other exchanges like Coinexchange.io, Etherdelta, Bittrex etc..? If no, do you have plans to negotiate with these exchanges?

seriin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

I think that the monetary aspects of your tokens align the interests of the token holders. So keep up the good progress for success because, Crowd for Angels has the potential to make a growth in the market.

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

Is your token already listed in other exchanges like Coinexchange.io, Etherdelta, Bittrex etc..? If no, do you have plans to negotiate with these exchanges?

Hi Kyanscadiel,

At this moment in time we are not listed on exchanges, however, we are in advanced talks with 3 exchanges about listing our token and we are also seeking listing on others too.

More exchanges mean more liquidity and that very important!
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:31:18 AM

I read your white paper and it looks like legit. This project has a high potential for succeding. Amazing prihect dev.goodluck

Thank you for the Support
Warawolf19 and I am glad you can see the merits of our offer - now hopefully we will get the investors flowing in.

Andrew@CfA

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

I think that the monetary aspects of your tokens align the interests of the token holders. So keep up the good progress for success because, Crowd for Angels has the potential to make a growth in the market.

Aligning the interests of the investors and the team was very important to the directors, who felt that this would show that the company was prepared to grow.

By sacrificing some of our fee to add value to the chain, ensures we have a direct link to the token.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

This is interesting especially the ann project
By the way what will be the effect of this project to bitcoin? I hope you answer my question thank you

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

This is interesting especially the ann project
By the way what will be the effect of this project to bitcoin? I hope you answer my question thank you

Hi Erlinda,

In terms of its addition to the bitcoin, it will not add to the overall architecture but will feed into the ecosystem. We believe this because, we are aiming to build a token of stable value, making it user-friendly for a wider audience. Furthermore, as a regulated platform, users can trust our company and our processes, again hopefully attracting more ordinary users to Bitcoin, blockchain and this method of decentralised transacting.

Andrew @ CfA
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:40:06 PM

This project looking like am interesting project
But you tell that the token has no nominal value at issue. It can be freely traded on your platform. What will be price of it?? Who can control or increase it's price??

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

This project looking like am interesting project
But you tell that the token has no nominal value at issue. It can be freely traded on your platform. What will be price of it?? Who can control or increase it's price??

Good Question Rabby, well like most "Currencies" our token will be priced by the market (supply/demand), to create demand, we have obligated to have part of the fees we receive from companies paid in ANGEL tokens thus creating demand and a price.

To cement this price, when Crowd for Angels receives these tokens, rather than selling them back to the market to receive our fees, we will take these tokens out of Circulation.

Therefore, with no nominal value to the token initially, the only way is UP!
kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

Your 22 pages Whitepaper is really worth a read. Professionally written. The only question I have in mind now is when is when are you going to have the crowdsale for your ICO?

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

Your 22 pages Whitepaper is really worth a read. Professionally written. The only question I have in mind now is when is when are you going to have the crowdsale for your ICO?

Thank you, and for those who have not yet read the whitepaper, you can download a copy here: https://crowdforangels.com/pdf/Crowd_for_Angels_Whitepaper.pdf

We expect the Crowdsale to take place between the 15th & 19th January 2018, please make sure you have registered on our site or joined our telegram channel to keep updated.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

Hi Kyanscadiel,

Very good question, unlike traditional ICOs where the funds are generally being raised for development purposes and therefore a bit of fluctuation will not hurt the project overall, our Liquid Crypto Bond, is a loan from investors to the company and therefore we have an obligation to pay it back. Thus, we need to settle in a currency not prone to fluctuation.

Furthermore, as a UK company, the funds settle in GBP (£) and is why we quote £'s rather than ETH or BTC

Investors can pay in GBP, ETH, BTC, LTE, Dash and other Fiats and the correct rate will be calculated for you.

investors can pay in different token and Fiats, I think this might cause into confusions in their part because of the payment system. Don't you thonk so?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:00:17 AM

Hi Kyanscadiel,

investors can pay in different token and Fiats, I think this might cause into confusions in their part because of the payment system. Don't you thonk so?

Whilst, it does break away from the traditional ICO funding method of sending BTC to a wallet, I like to think of it as a more traditional method of transacting, like buying a good from amazon or ebay. With our system and payment gateways, you simply choose the amount you would like to invest, accept the agreement and selected the payment method that suits you.

After all, the company should work for the customer.

Andrew @ CfA
hadang

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

Hi Hadang,

The ICO project is to raise a corporate bond, whereby the funds will be re-invested in other secured bonds on our platform. This will help grow and establish the market. And in return, we pass our fees back to investors through buybacks.

The website is fully operational and we are not looking for development finance.

Andrew @ CfA
However, the project is still open for sale in ICO with the expectation of capital contribution from investors?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Hi Hadang,

Andrew @ CfA
However, the project is still open for sale in ICO with the expectation of capital contribution from investors?

Absolutely, The project is open and you can visit it here: https://crowdforangels.com/ICO
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:39:22 AM

[ANN] I am delighted to announce the appointment of Henry Watkinson as Advisor

Henry is a director at Headstart Advisers Ltd, an independently owned investment advisory company specialising in Alternative Investments. 
Prior to joining Headstart in 2002, Henry worked for Credit Suisse Asset Management in Sydney specialising in Futures and Fixed Income, having previously supported the top performing Fund Manager at Morgan Stanley.

Henry has a long track record in asset management and will be in invaluable to us as we proceed with our Initial Coin Offering
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:14:47 AM

What happens to the unsold tokens if the hardcap is not reached?

I was a little surprised at the simplicity of the OP as most include company details, team + Linkedin profiles, and social media links, etc. just to make it easier for investors to learn more about who you are and what you are offering at first glance, however there's nothing wrong with doing something different

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

What happens to the unsold tokens if the hardcap is not reached?

I was a little surprised at the simplicity of the OP as most include company details, team + Linkedin profiles, and social media links, etc. just to make it easier for investors to learn more about who you are and what you are offering at first glance, however there's nothing wrong with doing something different

We only mint the amount of tokens required by the raise, therefore there will be no tokens left over.

Thank you for your feedback on the OP, the team and I can see ways to improve it.

Andrew@CFA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:06:00 AM

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share the news with you that before the New Year, AIM Listed Legendary Investments took a stake in Crowd for Angels to support our Liquid Crypto Bond - I have shared the RNS below.

-- START--

"Legendary Investments PLC Thursday said that it has entered into an agreement to acquire 9.7% of crowdfunding firm Crowd for Angels UK Ltd at a post money valuation of GBP3.7 million.

The 9.7% stake will be paid for through the issuance of 248 million Legendary shares to Crowd for Angels.

Crowd for Angels launched in 2014, and was among the first crowdfunding platforms to become FCA regulated, and one of the first to be approved by HMRC to manage the Innovative Finance ISA, and has launched its own Liquid Crypto Bond with attached crypto-tokens through an initial coin offering.

Crowd for Angels Founder & Director Tony De Nazareth said: "Crowd for Angels is very pleased to welcome Legendary Investments on board as a strategic investor in the business. Moving into the New Year we are excited about the plans we have for the company. We will be focusing on raising the money for our unique Liquid Crypto Bond, along with continuing to help a range of growth businesses to raise the funds they need for expansion."

Legendary Executive Chairman Zafar Karim said: "We are delighted to be investing in Crowd for Angels. The platform has been at the forefront of its sector and continues to be so with the launch of its GBP50 million Liquid Crypto Bond. We expect to work with Crowd for Angels by sharing ideas and opportunities, and look forward to helping Crowd for Angels reach its potential."

Legendary shares were up 44% at 0.19 pence per share on Thursday."

-- END --

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

We are glad to be published and reviewed by The Fintech Times:

https://thefintechtimes.com/crowd-for-angels-crowd-for-angels/

Do give it a read  Smiley
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Nice article and you have a good marketing as well. But may i ask for the duration date of your presale and ICO?  it is not even indicated in your website or whitepaper. Thanks.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Nice article and you have a good marketing as well. But may i ask for the duration date of your presale and ICO?  it is not even indicated in your website or whitepaper. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind comments. As for dates, the Pre-sale was held in December 2017 and we are now currently in the Crowd Sale, which will last until the end of March you can visit the pitch here: https://crowdforangels.com/company/plc/Crowd-for-Angels-UK-Limited-1031
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

We have been reviewed by ICO Rating and received a "Stable" rating - you can read the full review here: https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/crowd-for-angels-rating-review/
Rojif

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

The project is of interest, but questions arise. What does the investor get in return?
Rojif

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

In addition I wanted to ask a question. How can I invest?
Dofab

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

The project is very promising, but there are no solid guarantees. Why should anyone trust Crowd for Angels?
Dofab

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

There are many questions, but I want to ask the main one. Why are you seeking £50million? I hope for an answer. Thank you.
Dofab

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

I also want to ask an important question that interests me very much. You mentioned, portfolio of secured bonds, what type of security? I hope for an answer. Thank you!

Sowered

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

The project causes a cautious attitude. There is no clarity on the tokens. IS THIS A SCAM?
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

Do you have a working prototype?
Zojir48

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

I just got acquainted with the project and not everything is clear. What will the funds be used for?
Foger15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

An interesting project, but some proposals are not clear. Whats the minimum investment?
Zorqet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

With the project I only have read. Do you think regulation is important?
Tulb

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Everything is clear, but there are issues. Do the teams get any tokens?
Jitl

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

According to the project it is unclear what the secured base property is. Do you accept fiat and crypto or just crypto?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

The project is of interest, but questions arise. What does the investor get in return?

The Investors not only get FREE ANGEL tokens which have been shown to reach parity value with the Bond but they also get the bond, a structure which will pay 4% per annum on the capital invested and repayment of capital in 5 years.

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

In addition I wanted to ask a question. How can I invest?

The easiest way to invest is to visit this link: https://crowdforangels.com/ICO and click "Register Here". The process is broken into stages and is intuitive to follow.

Remember, we will never ask you to send funds to an admin and you should only invest what you can afford. Capital at Risk.

Andrew@CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

The project is very promising, but there are no solid guarantees. Why should anyone trust Crowd for Angels?

Of course, no one should ever make guarantees because there are always risks involved however we are an established crowdfunding platform based in London, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (176508).

By offering the ICO via a Bond Issue, we have committed to investors a return of capital, payment of interest and free ANGEL tokens - which makes it arguably better than any other ICO!

Andrew@CfA
Horid

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

You write that the token ANGEL has no face value at the time of release. Is the token developed?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Do you have a working prototype?
You write that the token ANGEL has no face value at the time of release. Is the token developed?

Our site has been fully operational since 2014 - you can access it here: https://crowdforangels.com/

Yes the token has been fully developed and can be viewed here on etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf150b9054013552a6288320dc4afe1beebb79d8e
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

An interesting project, but some proposals are not clear. Whats the minimum investment?
There are many questions, but I want to ask the main one. Why are you seeking £50million? I hope for an answer. Thank you.
Everything is clear, but there are issues. Do the teams get any tokens?

It's probably a little quicker for me to Bundle a few of the questions together Smiley

1) The minimum investment is £100 - for £100 investors will receive 9,000 tokens and 100 bonds paying 4% p.a.

2)  All of the funds raised by the bond will be used to invest in a portfolio of secured bonds via the Crowd for Angels platform and thus create and promote liquidity.

3) None of the token or funds raised will be given or used for the Team. If the team wants tokens, we have to invest alongside investors in the same deal. [Which I have Smiley]

Andrew@CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

According to the project it is unclear what the secured base property is. Do you accept fiat and crypto or just crypto?

Hi Jitl,

We accept both Crypto and Fiat as forms of payment on our platform, you can pay via debit card or bank transfer. In terms of Crypto we accept BTC, LTC, ETH, Dash and Waves - happy to take requests for others.
Shlur

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

An interesting long-term proposal. You write that any investment would be made through our platform. How can I invest?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

An interesting long-term proposal. You write that any investment would be made through our platform. How can I invest?

You can invest in the Liquid Crypto Bond by visiting: https://crowdforangels.com/ICO and clicking Register Here.

Andrew@CfA
Stral5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Want to learn in detail about diversification benefits through the crypto offering. Why do you need Blockchain?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Want to learn in detail about diversification benefits through the crypto offering. Why do you need Blockchain?

The Blockchain will allow us to create a decentralised App (dApp) which will allow transparency, cross-border trades and make the system more efficient. Furthermore, the use of smart contracts can speed up the funding process. 

Andrew@CfA
Gober33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

Do not understand how the capital raised will be invested into secured crowd bonds. You mentioned, portfolio of secured bonds, what type of security?
Carnet5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

I am interested in the project section on creating value. What will the funds be used for?
Dany333

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

I only became acquainted with the project and he liked me. I have a simple question. Why are you seeking £50million?
Manur5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Your proposal is promising, but I am interested in investors and investments. What does the investor get in return? How can I invest?
Zemar8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

I am wondering how will sell token. Is the token developed? Do the team get any tokens?
Hebat35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

I am interested in your information about meetings, webinars, bulletins. When will they be? Do you think regulation is important?
Soch58

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

I just got acquainted with the project. I have a question about trust. Why should anyone trust Crowd for Angels?
Hojeb350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

Carefully read all the sections of your project. It was unclear on the tokens. Do the teams get any tokens?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

I only became acquainted with the project and he liked me. I have a simple question. Why are you seeking £50million?
Do not understand how the capital raised will be invested into secured crowd bonds. You mentioned, portfolio of secured bonds, what type of security?

Hi Gober33 and Dany333,

The £50 million will be used to invest in a portfolio of secured bonds, these bonds are generated by the Crowd for Angels platform and have gone through our vetting and due diligence process.

Security is generally fixed asset-backed e.g. property, vehicles and stock however in a few rare cases we also take a floating charge over the company.

Thank you for the question

Andrew@CfA
Beyt35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

I am interested in the great use of cryptography tools in the project. Do you accept fiat and crypto or just crypto?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

I am interested in the great use of cryptography tools in the project. Do you accept fiat and crypto or just crypto?

We accept both Crypto and Fiat as forms of payment on our platform, you can pay via debit card or bank transfer. In terms of Crypto we accept BTC, LTC, ETH, Dash and Waves - happy to take requests for others.
Gant858

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

I've been making investments. Project would be interested, but much is not clear. What’s the minimum investment?
supernva

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

I'm not sure it's not a skam. Who stands behind your project?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

I'm not sure it's not a skam. Who stands behind your project?

We are an FCA Regulated company so I can assure its not a Scam
Vont555

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

You write that tokens must be purchased at the market. Is the token developed?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

I've been making investments. Project would be interested, but much is not clear. What’s the minimum investment?

The minimum investment is £100 and you can invest by clicking Register Here on the ICO page "https://crowdforangels.com/ICO"

Andrew@CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

You write that tokens must be purchased at the market. Is the token developed?

The token has been fully developed and can be viewed here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf150b9054013552a6288320dc4afe1beebb79d8e
Fuhat45

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Well, what do you suggest crypto. Why do you need Blockchain?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Well, what do you suggest crypto. Why do you need Blockchain?

The Blockchain will allow us to create a decentralised App (dApp) which will allow transparency, cross-border trades and make the system more efficient. Furthermore, the use of smart contracts can speed up the funding process. 

Andrew@CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Crowd for Angels will be doing an Airdrop of upto 200 ANGEL tokens to each member of our amazing community for our ongoing token sale. We’re really excited about the future of Crowd for Angels and your outpouring of support!

We are taking sign-ups now! 

How to claim your free ANGEL tokens :
1) Register on https://crowdforangels.com/ICO by clicking on "Register Here.”
2) Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/CrowdForAngels and join our telegram group https://t.me/CrowdforAngels
3) Fill up this application form (https://goo.gl/forms/mYnZvwwmkfEVkiV53) and enter your details.
4) Claim your free ANGEL tokens!

Pozet35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

I visited your website; it is the same as for large companies. Do you think regulation is important?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

I visited your website; it is the same as for large companies. Do you think regulation is important?

I think regulation is really important and we have seen a growth in self-regulation amongst ICO's - As a regulated firm, it provides that added level of due diligence and checks to ensure that our offer is fair and proper.

We do not mislead and we provide many channels to communicate with us.

Andrew@CfA
Terna5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

The draft text a little, not enough concrete data. Why should anyone trust Crowd for Angels?
Nemeo35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

I have read the project. I am interested in the conditions of holding funds in the Bank. You mentioned, portfolio of secured bonds, what type of security?
Jankhot

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Are you sure your company to become a bigger company in the future? and whether future prospects will be assured. hopefully be one of the best companies
Conel85

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Read the draft and did not know what to say. I have a big doubt. IS THIS A SCAM?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

The draft text a little, not enough concrete data. Why should anyone trust Crowd for Angels?
Are you sure your company to become a bigger company in the future? and whether future prospects will be assured. hopefully be one of the best companies
Read the draft and did not know what to say. I have a big doubt. IS THIS A SCAM?

Thought it would be good to bundle all questions together :

1) Our site has been fully operational since 2014 - you can access it here: https://crowdforangels.com/. We are an FCA-regulated firm and we also have an integrity to maintain.

2) We do hope this is a success. It is a great idea and there is a lot of demand for crowdfunded bonds. Smiley

3) Ofc, no one should ever make guarantees because there are always risks involved however we are an established crowdfunding platform based in London, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (176508). By offering the ICO via a Bond Issue, we have committed to investors a return of capital, payment of interest and free ANGEL tokens - which makes it arguably scam-free.

Jinu @CfA
Bexer3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Your company may have a great future. I am interested in investing. What’s the minimum investment?
Zoper44

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

The project opens up great opportunities, but there's a lot of investment is unclear to me. How can I invest?
Sulen15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

It is clear to me that your company has a future. The idea of bringing all kinds of tools with great use of crypto-it is a good idea. But I have a direct question. Why are you seeking £50million?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Your company may have a great future. I am interested in investing. What’s the minimum investment?

£100
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

The project opens up great opportunities, but there's a lot of investment is unclear to me. How can I invest?

To invest you can register on our website https://crowdforangels.com/ICO by clicking "Register Here."
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

It is clear to me that your company has a future. The idea of bringing all kinds of tools with great use of crypto-it is a good idea. But I have a direct question. Why are you seeking £50million?

Thank you for your support!

We are seeking upto £50 million in tranches to fund all the loans that we intend to raise on our platform. Our first milestone will be met with the raise of £4.25m.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Crowd for Angels ICO Progressing Ahead of Schedule

Crowdfunding platform Crowd for Angels is pleased to announce that is making progress in advancing its unique “Liquid Crypto Bond” issue and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of its ANGEL tokens. The company is looking to raise up to £50 million through the bond issue and is issuing free ANGEL tokens to investors as a reward for their participation.

Investment highlights

·        The 5 year bond is offering an inflation-beating* 4% p.a.

·        The bond can be held in an Innovative Finance ISA (IF-ISA) for tax-free returns.

·        Investors in the bond will receive up to 99 free ANGEL tokens per pound (£) invested. ANGEL tokens are a form of cryptocurrency, built using Ethereum ERC-20 standards.

·        The ANGEL token is live and investors will receive these shortly after the offer closes.

·        Investors can invest as little as £100 using their debit card, bank transfer or crypto.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/crowd-for-angels-ico-ahead-of-schedule/

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

@Vladdirescu87 - Thanks for sharing this!  Smiley

Jinu@CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Angel Tokens listed on the exchange GetBTC! - All done ahead of investors getting their tokens -  We are glad to be delivering on our promises  Smiley

Get your ANGEL tokens on https://getbtc.org/

Jinu@CfA
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Crowd for Angels Bond Offer Update and Token Trading Begins

Crowd for Angels, one of the UK’s leading platforms for equity and debt crowdfunding, is delighted to announce that it has successfully closed its Liquid Crypto Bond and Initial Coin Offering (ICO). The funds raised will be invested in a variety of crowd bond issues listed on the Crowd for Angels platform, helping a range of small businesses to finance the next stage of their growth plans.

Investors in the bond have now received their “ANGEL” tokens, which are able to be traded on crypto exchange GETBTC https://getbtc.org. The tokens are currently trading at a price of 2,785,129 ANGEL tokens to 1 Bitcoin, giving the 5 billion tokens in issue a market cap of £9.82 million at current exchange rates.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/crowd-for-angels-bond-offer-update-and-token-trading-begins/

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:52:32 PM by CrowdforAngels

Register an account with Crowd for Angels now and receive free 100 Angel Tokens!

https://crowdforangels.com/join?=ANGEL100

Jk @ CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:52:43 PM by CrowdforAngels

We have launched an AirDrop to give away 250 free ANGEL tokens. Please check https://airdrops.io/crowd-for-angels/ for more details!  Smiley

Jk @ CfA
saini123123

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

Good project Angel airdrop
@gsm78334

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

Good project
Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

i think this project is great.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Good project Angel airdrop

Good project

i think this project is great.

Thank you all for your support!

The CfA pitch is live on our platform to raise £4.25 million. Check out https://crowdforangels.com/company/plc/Crowd-for-Angels-UK-Limited-1038 for more details!  Smiley

Jinu@CfA
Kingjuul

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

#Proof of participation

Bitcointalk username: kingjuul
Link profile :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1976415

Twitter: http://Www.twitter.com/KingjuulV
Facebook: http://Www.facebook.com/juul.vanrap

Telegram: @Kingjuul

Eth address: 0xdAabD2175410afe518f0A1e5972654FA0e04dC1C
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Crowd for Angels Says Allo, Allo, Allo to First Private Token Sale

Crowd for Angels, one of the UK’s leading crowdfunding platforms for shares, crowd bonds and tokens, is delighted to announce the upcoming launch of its first private token sale, for online fraud prevention business CryptoPolice. Having met with the management team and after applying its rigorous due diligence process to the company, Crowd for Angels will put the sale live on Thursday, July 12.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/crowd-for-angels-says-allo-allo-allo-to-first-private-token-sale/

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

On the 12th July, we will be launching our first Private Token Sale for CryptoPolice, an online fraud prevention business on Crowd for Angels. For me, this will be the cumulation of months of hard work of the team and partners to deliver the goals we set out. I cannot wait and hope others will join us on this journey. #Excited #Crypto

Read more here: https://crowdforangels.com/blog/crowd-for-angels-says-allo-allo-allo-to-first-private-token-sale/
leshiyma

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

One of the promising ICO. Do not miss the chance. Become better and more successful thanks to this project.
Fiji91

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

great project i haven't see it before hope this project will go to moon soon
hope this project make us future bright

link -> https://crowdforangels.com/

great community decentralized police on the blockchain
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

On the 12th July, we will be launching our first Private Token Sale for CryptoPolice, an online fraud prevention business on Crowd for Angels. For me, this will be the cumulation of months of hard work of the team and partners to deliver the goals we set out. I cannot wait and hope others will join us on this journey. #Excited #Crypto

Read more here: https://crowdforangels.com/blog/crowd-for-angels-says-allo-allo-allo-to-first-private-token-sale/

Thanks for the info. Tell me, what bonuses are available for early participants? I like the idea of your project. What role of token on this platform? What is the stage of development of the platform?
FedeLugli

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Great project with awesome idea, glad i'm a part of it now! just joined the airdrop
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 08:36:24 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2020, 12:38:36 PM by CrowdforAngels

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post and let everyone know that we are still here and working hard behind the scene. I've included a few bullet points below of what is new.

• We recently upgraded the backend of our platform to increase speed by 50% but also to take advantage of new technologies and improve user experience
  • June 30th is the end of our financial year and we again have seen year on year growth since launching. Even with the challenging environment, we are still progressing
  • Populous World, token PPT invested into Crowd for Angels in December and are using our platform for added liquidity
  • We introduced a new custodian, Trustology to hold clients digital assets and will be exploring a new payment gateway with them for stablecoins for use when investing
  • Finally, we expect to launch our first pitch related to the future fund in the coming days

Please keep following Crowd for Angels and do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Community
InvestioR3

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 03:30:16 PM

I have a question. I think this is the right platform I have created this account for asking this.

I was holding lots of tokens from the ico's in that some i really believed in. Now this coins or token became nothing . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless. How this is different and unique then others?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 03:43:51 PM

I have a question. I think this is the right platform I have created this account for asking this.

I was holding lots of tokens from the ico's in that some i really believed in. Now this coins or token became nothing . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless. How this is different and unique then others?

Hmm, that's a tough question. I guess it comes down to two things really.

1) People only receive ANGEL tokens through taking actions on the platform
2) ANGEL tokens are in essence free, given as a reward for these actions.

Why does that matter?

Firstly, if you had committed funds to CfA during our fund raise, you were actually investing in a bond with the funds support many businesses who sort loans on Crowd for Angels. The bond has to date been paying investors interest and continues to do so. Therefore the value of your investment has remained the same with interest added on top.

Secondly, as a participant in the bond, you had taken an action and thus earnt ANGEL tokens. These tokens are and were given free as a reward, as mentioned in point 1 & 2. They currently trade on IDEX (with LOW liquidity). If you chose to sell you ANGEL tokens you would potentially make a gain there.

As well as giving the tokens away for actions, Crowd for Angels also committed to buying the tokens back from the bonds we funded, thus create a demand for the token. We had also intended for it to be part of our ecosystem and be allowable as payment towards an investment. As an operational company it is a matter of scale rather than developing an idea.

I hope that helps, personally I had invested in a number of ICOs and many didn't pay off as well, but with anything of this nature, it is best to only spend what you can afford to lose.

Community
InvestioR3

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:01:42 PM

Hmm, that's a tough question. I guess it comes down to two things really.

1) People only receive ANGEL tokens through taking actions on the platform
2) ANGEL tokens are in essence free, given as a reward for these actions.

Why does that matter?

Firstly, if you had committed funds to CfA during our fund raise, you were actually investing in a bond with the funds support many businesses who sort loans on Crowd for Angels. The bond has to date been paying investors interest and continues to do so. Therefore the value of your investment has remained the same with interest added on top.

Secondly, as a participant in the bond, you had taken an action and thus earnt ANGEL tokens. These tokens are and were given free as a reward, as mentioned in point 1 & 2. They currently trade on IDEX (with LOW liquidity). If you chose to sell you ANGEL tokens you would potentially make a gain there.

As well as giving the tokens away for actions, Crowd for Angels also committed to buying the tokens back from the bonds we funded, thus create a demand for the token. We had also intended for it to be part of our ecosystem and be allowable as payment towards an investment. As an operational company it is a matter of scale rather than developing an idea.

I hope that helps, personally I had invested in a number of ICOs and many didn't pay off as well, but with anything of this nature, it is best to only spend what you can afford to lose.

Well you have described it very well. Sorry for the late response I will give it a thorough read. I will ask more questions if there are any in my mind.
InvestioR3

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 09:46:38 PM

Just a quick question.

What is your current situation in market and what are you steps. What are futures steps any roadmap??? What are you doing to make it to go to moon!

TommyGunnaB

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:13:36 AM

The project is based on the already running physical business, which is located in England. It seems to me that such a project inspires confidence among many people. It is also an important fact that the company started its activities in 2014 and this is a good test of time.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 08:29:33 AM

The project is based on the already running physical business, which is located in England. It seems to me that such a project inspires confidence among many people. It is also an important fact that the company started its activities in 2014 and this is a good test of time.

Thanks, we hope our history does show staying power and commitment.

Andrew @ CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 09:08:00 AM

Just a quick question.

What is your current situation in market and what are you steps. What are futures steps any roadmap??? What are you doing to make it to go to moon!

The situation regarding Covid and the economy is fluid, therefore it is important that you adapt accordingly, from trimming the fat from costs, utilising free channels of conversation and building relationships.

For the ANGEL token, I would like to see more integration with the platform and we are considering how this can be done and increase the inflow of funds to start-ups at the same time. We are considering allowing the ANGEL tokens to be used as part of an investment payment at a pegged rate (regardless of exchange value).

This way if someone invests £100 they could use a number of tokens to pay for it alongside fiat.
Vital_Z

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:59:57 AM

The current economic situation around the world is not even close to normal. Therefore, I wish your project to go through all the difficulties and continue your work in the future.
InvestioR3

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 03:08:19 PM

Just a quick question.

The situation regarding Covid and the economy is fluid, therefore it is important that you adapt accordingly, from trimming the fat from costs, utilising free channels of conversation and building relationships.

For the ANGEL token, I would like to see more integration with the platform and we are considering how this can be done and increase the inflow of funds to start-ups at the same time. We are considering allowing the ANGEL tokens to be used as part of an investment payment at a pegged rate (regardless of exchange value).

This way if someone invests £100 they could use a number of tokens to pay for it alongside fiat.

All right.

Do you have all tokens sold or still accepting investments? Maybe you have a list where I can see the benefits of having your token?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 07:22:25 AM

As I mentioned earlier on, you cannot buy the tokens, they are only rewarded through action which helps the community and platform.

For instance, if you join and invite a friend who also joins you get 250 tokens, if you share content you get tokens, so on and so forth helping drive the community forward.

I hope that helps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: