Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubble? Really?  (Read 602 times)
masterbt

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:46:37 AM

Every system has a flaw. Overcoming and putting faith in it will help the coin in long run. As far as BTC short gainers will not be a problem. Some big fish doing the fluctuation is the problem.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

The price of bitcoin has been rising a few days ago, and there is a bubble. Hopefully, the next few days will allow bitcoin to return to normal.
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:54:17 AM

This is only the beginning of the so called bubble. Bitcoin is going much higher before it crashes, if it ever does! There are already hordes of people waiting to buy on 9k dips, and this was our previous resistance/all time high not even a week ago. The adoption and growth is real, dont stay on the sidelines or you'll miss this huge bull run.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

Yes, because crypto users more and more, more money will likely come into the world of crypto. And I'm a little surprised to see the total amount of electricity wasted stand-by and similar waste sources over $ 100 billion per year. It's ridiculous.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:50:12 AM

This awesome article puts everything into perspective. The main stream media is lost.

The Asymmetry Of Bubbles: The Status Quo And Bitcoin
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-30/asymmetry-bubbles-status-quo-and-bitcoin

Do the bubbles in bonds, stocks and real estate get the same scrutiny as the bubble in cryptos? Do any of the conventional critics deriding the bubble in bitcoin bother comparing the scale of all these bubbles? So bitcoin is in a bubble at a market cap of $170 billion, but the unprecedented $500 trillion bubble in stocks, bonds, debt instruments and real estate is perfectly fine and no risk at all? (Approximately $300 trillion in global financial assets and $200 trillion in real estate.)

Me thinks that the money from those bubbles will flow into Crypto!

Media is out of reality, they just make themselves look like a fool! Every investment vehicle comes with a risk. BTC is a very good, volatile investment vehicle, and we should focus on how we could make a profit from it, than spend our time reading the assumptions of the so-called market experts. As for me, as long as I am earning from Bitcoin, I'll hold my investment!

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

Considering the more than 100,000% growth since inception, outsiders have full right to call it a bubble as they said the same thing for the internet. However, when something is in developing phase, focusing on the improvement is better for those who are involved with it rather than wasting time in answering accusations. I have some friends who are accusing Bitcoin that it is a bubble, MLM and what not but I never paid any attention to be honest because I believe that time will answer it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: