Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25353 times)
mitalo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Really interested to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liberdy

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

This is mindblowing to see the amazing demand for this ico without any efforts in the btt thread
drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

This is mindblowing to see the amazing demand for this ico without any efforts in the btt thread

Its the magic of AI, do you know that they even got listed on Tidex without any efforts? Thats just how this show rollsssss! Can not wait anymore for the token release!
PalahniuKC

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Its the magic of AI, do you know that they even got listed on Tidex without any efforts? Thats just how this show rollsssss! Can not wait anymore for the token release!

How can they be listed on tidex without the token release ? Tokens have been released, you can find them in your MEW address, if they are still not listed is because they haven't finish the "security audit" and so exchanges don't want to list a token not working well. Maybe the team should communicate more on the on going process.

i82blikeu

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more?
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

How can they be listed on tidex without the token release ? Tokens have been released, you can find them in your MEW address, if they are still not listed is because they haven't finish the "security audit" and so exchanges don't want to list a token not working well. Maybe the team should communicate more on the on going process.

Tokens are released, they are still frozen. There is a difference between "token release to your MEW" and being ready for transfer. Exchanges just need smart contract address and ticker to release. Team is too honest to be honest. Thin line separating honesty and stupidity vanishes in cut throat world of trading. Anyway, I believe in HODL and wait for crash of debt based economy so unaffected by so called "slow" rollout.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more?

I hope they don't get partners such as IBM,Cisco,Google etc. It will make impossible to achieve technological singularity.
blue5dragon

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Wow, how did they get listed on an exchange before they've unfrozen the tokens?
I don't have a Tidex account, but will open one now as I've got AGI and want to sell a few of them.

What sort of prices do people see these going to? I want to hodl as many as I can, but also want to get a bit of money for them soon. It's a difficult balance and I'm havig trouble working out how many to sell/hodl.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

If they really are being traded its probably IOU tokens.
blue5dragon

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I've had a look at Tidex, they are listed and people are putting in their buy orders, but on-one can sell them till after the audit. The support person on the chat thingy said that will be on the 15th. So everyone's gotta wait till then to start buying.

But so far there's 12.3 BTC of orders and 86.5 ETH, so there's a huge demand for it!

Will be interesting to see what happens to the price on the 15th... to the moon!
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I do not like when teams transfer deadlines or delay Ico, then constant problems with calculations and payments begin.
I hope this project will not be so

when  open ico selling and how long duration
about bounty campaign, is good use form dan speadsheet if participan acepted
and good open thread too in markeplaced altcoin section
PalahniuKC

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

I've had a look at Tidex, they are listed and people are putting in their buy orders, but on-one can sell them till after the audit. The support person on the chat thingy said that will be on the 15th. So everyone's gotta wait till then to start buying.

But so far there's 12.3 BTC of orders and 86.5 ETH, so there's a huge demand for it!

Will be interesting to see what happens to the price on the 15th... to the moon!

They like to delay everything so yes it should be the 15th (no, it should have been 48h after the ICO, and then begining of january, but anyway...) So execpt more like end of january, end of the year or maybe never...

Looks like Sophia is the only competent person in the team ! ahah

bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

im waiting to hear about the hype of Sophia having a full body at CES

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

They like to delay everything so yes it should be the 15th (no, it should have been 48h after the ICO, and then begining of january, but anyway...) So execpt more like end of january, end of the year or maybe never...

Well this is crypto; lots of things are hard to plan and unfortunately many projects are being delayed. On the other hand; the fear of missing out if building up and the value might skyrocket next monday.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Well this is crypto; lots of things are hard to plan and unfortunately many projects are being delayed. On the other hand; the fear of missing out if building up and the value might skyrocket next monday.

I don't think planning is bad, communication is crap and chat admins are not reining down on spammers. Just too many "whiny daddy's little angels" who have signed up for ICO without knowing pitfalls of it. These will be first to dump their $50 investments so bag it up whatever you can lol
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Can someone tell me the difference between this project and Daneel? www.daneel.io - based on Watson AI.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

Can someone tell me the difference between this project and Daneel? www.daneel.io - based on Watson AI.

Based on IBM watson and catering to crypto investment so miles apart from decentralised AI marketplace dedicated to achieving technological singularity. I think bitconnect comes close rival to daneel.

Due to attractive token economics and marketing, Daneel is pretty good for short to mid term profit. I will buy cause AGI is HODL.
blue5dragon

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Has anyone heard any news about what exchanges AGI will be relaesed onto? Tidex says it will be listed on there on Monday, but don't know what sort of time yet. There's over $500,000 of buy orders for the coins on there already, so as soon as anyone can move them they're gonna go nuts! I'm looking forward to selling a few of them, but I'm looking forward to hodling them even more. So exciting, can't wait to see what it does!
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Has anyone heard any news about what exchanges AGI will be relaesed onto? Tidex says it will be listed on there on Monday, but don't know what sort of time yet. There's over $500,000 of buy orders for the coins on there already, so as soon as anyone can move them they're gonna go nuts! I'm looking forward to selling a few of them, but I'm looking forward to hodling them even more. So exciting, can't wait to see what it does!

Even though I really do not like the Exchange, you can always try to buy/sell some on EtherDelta. Dubbelcheck everything because there have been many fuckups made on that shitty Exchange.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

Firstly, the audit should be finish 24 th after the end of Ico (said by a member of the team on telegram)
After, it was earky January

We are the 13th and we wait for an announcement for the real date for unfreezn tokens. Nothing about exchanges.

There was 5 members of the team on telegram during ICO. Now, there is only one girl...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: