Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 myths every crypto investor is tired of hearing  (Read 252 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:06:32 PM

What is the point of this discussion ?

I am always seeing many people are always talking against crptos but cryptocurrencies are finding its own path to find success. I mean I have seen people and big medias also were complete against bitcoins by the time of 2013 but after that bitcoin hit $1000 and then fell down and again got big recovery and then peaked to $20k levels also. Investors were really tired of those myths ? I do not think so. I believe most investors had ignored them.

So, we can expect new generation of investors also will ignore what ever negative things they do hear. Because, most people will not depend on others for their investment things. When they go for their own research and analysis, will find out all the truth about cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:08:18 PM

Yes, we are funny to read and listen to these myths, invented by someone who does not understand, as we study this direction and work with cryptocurrency. But no matter how terrible it sounds, today a very large number of people remain in the shadows and do not know what cryptocurrency is and what it is for, well, these are the people who create these myths, which for us seem to be the real stupidity.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:13:20 PM

I think these myths and perceptions will remain there untill crypto achieves the required adoption and it really becomes a useful technology on daily basis for payments, remittances etc initially and it should be a household thing.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:41:27 PM

Some people are just confused and they don’t know what to do. Some of them are just afraid of going into it cause they think they are going to lose, nobody wants to lose money, and they just forget that if you want to achieve success you must be ready to take risks.

My friends will call Bitcoin a scam and later they will still come back to ask me if I’m still doing the same stuff (Bitcoin) lol. Sometimes they even get jealous when I’m making money from Bitcoin because it defies what they believe about crypto. I just tell them it’s meant for everyone and they can still try their luck too, instead of sitting at the corner and getting jealous.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:47:09 PM

The large part of the people that do not want to have anything to do with crypto believe that crypto sphere is full of criminals and that these coins are used for criminal purpose.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:56:23 PM

Is this article were written by yourselves or just taken from someone's blog?

Whoever own that post,its better for you to include
Code:
[quote]If you have ever told someone you are a crypto investor,.........Read About Rest 3 Myths HERE (https://dex.openledger.io/5-myths-every-crypto-investor-is-tired-of-hearing/)[/quote]

To avoid getting banned for plagiarism,if you once banned then it will be very hard to recover.
I think the OP has already given the reference link in the form of hyperlink.
The myth 3 about cryptocurrency trading is too complicated for new trader is actually opposite, I first started trading in cryptocurrency later few months i started trading in stocks. I think cryptocurrency trading is much easier as compare to stock trading with less documentation works.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:00:38 PM

the reason behind this myths was started because of the media publishing news about cryptocurrency without a deep research also some movies where crypto was used by the criminals or illegal transactions and because of this people are afraid to enter in the world cryptocurrency but i hope it will change soon and see the full adaptation of this modern technology.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:07:49 PM

The most common of them is the No.1, people always say that and That leaves me with the question; Can you not use fiat for criminal and fraud cases?  You have to be strong in belief to withstand all of these myths because they come often. We need more of positivity to gain mass adoption. Stop the myths educating them well enough

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:27:05 PM

The problem is that these myths are spread because that's how ordinary people are presented with information about crypto. We understand that cryptocurrency does not bear any evil and the fact that this is our future. But it is sometimes difficult to convey this to ordinary people, because they are used to hearing something else.

sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:07:21 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble dawg, but myth #1 is not a myth.

Of course cryptos are not solely use for money laundering, but I believe there has been massive money laundering going through Bitcoin. Hundreds of millions USD, perhaps even a billion or two. Bitcoin was just so convenient for this, it's becoming less easy now, maybe that's also why Bitcoin price is dropping for months.

I also don't understand people who say that bitcoin wasn't a bubble. Even the dotcom bubble was smaller. Bitcoin inflated and burst several times, but it's still alive. That's what makes it unique!

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:07:28 PM

Are you sure these are myths or fact, because for me looking at the coinmarketcap attimes and seeing more than 2000 tokens listed on it and 99.99$ of them have no real world use, it does baffles me for a market that is more than $100 billion and 99.99% have no real contributions to real world

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:37:52 PM

I think this is one of the coolest posts I've read this month. For a fact cryptocurrency still has a long way to go, even after ten years of being invented. Adoption mainstream right now sounds like a bull horn going through an eye of a needle, because the existing architectures lack required scalability,  security, including other drawbacks to be adopted by institutions and firms. Also, we all know the authorities are still against crypto, because they think crypto is irrelevant since it will only increase crime rate, cause FIAT to go down, they won't have control over it since its decentralized including other factors. Let's hope for more adoption and more use cases in future.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:10:13 PM

Knowledge is power. Those who know about cryptocurrency today and are using it, are those that have come to understand what it really entails.
Some people have spread different negative news about cryptocurrency, that some of those who are into it are even afraid of saying it to people.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:23:04 PM

Yeah, I always hear about that bad news, I also think that they are myths. Many people believe that crypto is very dangerous because they are used for crimes, money laundry, and also terrorists. Crypto is also unused in the real world. They are very volatile and can make the finance unstable. And more. But for me, i will take easy of this. Never

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: