Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next big cryptocurrency?  (Read 1922 times)
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

I think ethereum have capability to growth and to soar high like bitcoin in the next first quarter of the year 2018 it will be $500 USD.

I was thinking the same thing. If there's an altcoin that I'd give my trust into in the next coming years that would be Ethereum. If you are a long term holder of any altcoin, having an ETH on your portfolio is really a must.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:06 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:02:29 PM by lighpulsar07

I can't choose bitcoin cash since there it almost the same with bitcoin the difference is only 8mb blocks plus many communities condemn the creators since they tried to attack bitcoin with their segwit2x so, technically i will choose second largest cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap which is ethereum look how large the ethereum community now has and also it is gaining popularity to companies since they can create coin through ERC20.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:56 PM

Well the next in line to be bitcoin for now is ethereum
The same ethereum for me as the next big cryptocurrency. It is the most use platform and the most use these days is ethereum. When you invest today still you can gain from ethereum.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:07:52 PM

I would wait for EOS next year after the token sale finishes. It might be huge what we will see from EOS and it can disrupt the whole space. I am excited for it and definitely want to have my share. Unfortunately I still dont have bought, but I will sooner or later in that crowdsale!
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:14:03 PM

The next big crypto currency is Ethereum.

I know what you are thinking... but ETH already is a big crypto currency. True, but you need to realize it is going to get  alot bigger, that is a guarantee and if you don't believe me, just wait and see!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:35:13 PM

What is the next big cryptocurrency? Is there any option that has the ability to give returns as much like Bitcoin ?

in my opinion there will be no one who can provide much profit like bitcoin.
the other coin will go up in 2018 but they will not be able to match the bitcoin.

I agree if you look at long term investment, market cap, etc.
But short term there are definately some alt coins to consider where you can make great profits with which you can build up yout bitcoin holdings.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Blackwalker

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:37:21 PM

The second one would be Ethereum although in price i think that bitcoin cash should be the second one as of it is the second most expensive crypto currency in the world after bitcoin.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:41:35 PM

Instead of currently the biggest existing coins i would pick a solaris(XLR), because of its XEAVAN algo, devs, community etc.
Currently masternodes, Zero coin protocol and POS soon(now only POW). So a lot of possibilities. Price should should grow soon very much. So stay tuned.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:28 AM

I would like to think that Bitcoire at some point gets the attention it deserves, since it is a much i mproved version of Bitcoin.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

What is the next big cryptocurrency? Is there any option that has the ability to give returns as much like Bitcoin ?
you can find the next cryptocurrency in the coinmarketcap , there those coins that have the biggest potential to be the next cryptocuurency like bitcoin , . The bitcoincash , that they said will be the successor of bitcoin in the future , the dash which is also most people in the crypto world says the next big cryptocurrency to be. And the etherium which has also a big potential to next years cryptocurrency and most people also says the next bitcoin in the future.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

I really don't think that there is coins that will be the next bitcoin even ethereum could never be equal in bitcoin as we follow and recall their market history. Though BCH trying to compete with bitcoin but sadly they never survive in the long run and just left on the track.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:21:09 AM

In my opinion there are many cryptocurrency that has big potential, one of that is Ethereum, Dash,Litecoin,Waves. And if you would like to looking for other next big new cryptocurrency that just entered the market, I think POWR is has good chooice. POWR has strong in fundamental, their product is work already in some country like New Zealand, Australia and India. This project also consist of many team who professional in the field, and other more thing is POWR project supported by Australia Goverment.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:05:40 AM

I would wait for EOS next year after the token sale finishes. It might be huge what we will see from EOS and it can disrupt the whole space. I am excited for it and definitely want to have my share. Unfortunately I still dont have bought, but I will sooner or later in that crowdsale!

I'am also waiting for EOS to make a big mark in cryptocurrency world the token sale are still available I think next year it will make a big pump up.
I believe that EOS and Eth will be the next big cryptocurrency because this two have a bright potential that will survive for a long term.
More and more investor acknowledge the good benefits of etherium and now it hit the price of $400+
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

It is difficult to judge but ethereum is showing the capability  to be a next big currency after bitcoin.It can be number one in Marketcap in future.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

I believe Ethereum is on its way to be the next big cryptocurrency in future. Over the next couple of year, we would see the tremendous growth of Ethereum blockchain, as growing number of ICOs using Ethereum platform.

agirlbtw

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:05:17 AM

I think the next big cryptocurrencies will be the juniors of Bitcoin,it's Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

The cryptocurrency what will solve the current stumbling blocks the existing blockchain experiences will be the next big one.
Zilliqa will be big if it can deliver 3,500+ transactions per second. That will bring us closer to 10,000 tx per second that Visa and Mastercard can process.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:00:57 PM

It's interesting that nobody expects the next big coins will cryptos based on DAG I would bet on them (honestly, I did it and bought all of them a month ago) Smiley
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

Everybody is talking about it. Of course, it's cryptokittens! It's so popular, people pay thousands for virtual cats and the trading and breeding drags down the whole Ethereum network. Obviously the biggest thing right now. Wink

singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

IMO I'm more into long term hodl's (like bitcoin). I see a lot of potential in polymath ico. You can launch your own securities token project and get connected to KYC-verified investors on the platform. I went through their alpha and the process os great and simple, which would make it good for the mass adoption. Check it out here: http://alpha.polymath.network/

site: https://polymath.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: