Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9134 times)
Vishaley

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:04:50 AM

I highly appreciate about the project. It’s so good and attractive. Especially, I find that it’s getting better and better. Support for the project!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:28 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:19:16 AM by Kummar Kishan

I highly appreciate about the project. It’s so good and attractive. Especially, I find that it’s getting better and better. Support for the project!

Hi Vishaley,

Thanks for your interested in the project.

If you are interested in ORI COIN, we will promote it together!  Cheesy
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:53 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT- THE IMPORTANT MILESTONES

There are many people owning ORI with the best price. We highly appreciate your trust to the project. ICO is the first step so that we go to

the next plans. In the next time, there will be some important milestones that you need to pay attention as follows:

- 25th December 2017: Trading on the Etherdelta, the expected price of ORI is $0.5

- 28th December 2017: Listing on the currency market.

- 3rd January 2018: Launching the wallet on the Website

- 6th January 2018: Starting Lending, the expected price of ORI is $0.5

- 15th January 2018: Testing on the three exchanges: coinexchange.io, livecoin.net and cryptopia.co.nz

- 25th January 2018: Opening the insider trading, the expected price of ORI is $0.8

There is an ensure to bring the best experiences for investors. A long strategy always need to have the sure steps. And we believe in a nice

future of ORI.
leken

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:34 AM

There are many people owning ORI with the best price. We highly appreciate your trust to the project. ICO is the first step so that we go to

the next plans. In the next time, there will be some important milestones that you need to pay attention as follows:

- 25th December 2017: Trading on the Etherdelta, the expected price of ORI is $0.5

- 15th January 2018: Testing on the three exchanges: coinexchange.io, livecoin.net and cryptopia.co.nz

- 25th January 2018: Opening the insider trading, the expected price of ORI is $0.8

There is an ensure to bring the best experiences for investors. A long strategy always need to have the sure steps. And we believe in a nice

future of ORI.

A nice project and has potential to develop. Look forward to the project and hope it will be successful in the future.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:04:31 AM

future of ORI.

A nice project and has potential to develop. Look forward to the project and hope it will be successful in the future.

Hi Leken,

First of all, thanks for your concerning about the project. If you are interested in ORI COIN, we will promote it and we will update the

information about ORI COIN together! If you have any question, don't hesitate to reply for us.

Regards,
teddy2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

future of ORI.
I see the team is serious. If all these steps are met on time, then the project is waiting for a great future
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:58 AM

future of ORI.
I see the team is serious. If all these steps are met on time, then the project is waiting for a great future

Respected Teddy2018,

First of all, thanks for your comment as well as your appreciation for the project. I believe that all these steps are met on time and it will be

successful in the future.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

ORI COMPANY will release Biz (The unit of special auction) with limited quantity, using Biz for Reverse Auction Game worldwide. Biz is only

bought and sold and exchanged each other or use ORI to convert.

Reverse Auction Game means that they bring up a product or many products, anybody who is the lowest and the most unique auction will

buy this product with the price from 5% to 10%. For example, a Rolex costs $30.000, if you are successful auction, you only need to pay

$1.500 or $3.000 by cash or by ORI (The price ORI is converted into $ at this time of auction).

Or another example as a Mercedes Car costs about $100.000, if you are successful auction, you only need to pay $5.000 to $10.000 by

cash or by ORI that you can receive it.

More good news for everyone! ORI COMPANY will give ORI go public coinmarketcap immediately after a month.

Join now: www.oricoin.co

Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:37 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

ORI COMPANY will release Biz (The unit of special auction) with limited quantity, using Biz for Reverse Auction Game worldwide. Biz is only

Reverse Auction Game means that they bring up a product or many products, anybody who is the lowest and the most unique auction will

buy this product with the price from 5% to 10%. For example, a Rolex costs $30.000, if you are successful auction, you only need to pay

$1.500 or $3.000 by cash or by ORI (The price ORI is converted into $ at this time of auction).

Or another example as a Mercedes Car costs about $100.000, if you are successful auction, you only need to pay $5.000 to $10.000 by

More good news for everyone! ORI COMPANY will give ORI go public coinmarketcap immediately after a month.

Wow! Reverse Auction Game! It is maybe an exciting game. I like it. I know many people are favorite for this game.

Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:12 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

Wow! Reverse Auction Game! It is maybe an exciting game. I like it. I know many people are favorite for this game.

Thank you so much!. If you like the Reverse Auction Game program, don't hesitate to join now at: www.oricoin.co. Good luck for you!
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:05:26 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

I see the ORI project is get better and better. There are many attractive and specific plans. Trust in the project! Cheesy
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:12:43 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

I see the ORI project is get better and better. There are many attractive and specific plans. Trust in the project! Cheesy

Thanks for your high appreciate to the project. I also support ORI COIN and believe in nice future of ORI COIN. And I think that there will

be many more specific and attractive plans to help ORI be far superior to the other coins. Let's wait for the next projects of ORI COIN!  Cheesy

Grin
suharti

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:26:23 AM

that a great project for ORI COIN, i think 99.000.000 of total supply is a huge. maybe you consider to make some promotion for this project,like bounty campaign . and how much distributed coin if you make some bounty campaign? thanks for your attention.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

that a great project for ORI COIN, i think 99.000.000 of total supply is a huge. maybe you consider to make some promotion for this project,like bounty campaign . and how much distributed coin if you make some bounty campaign? thanks for your attention.

Hi Suharti,

This is a great idea from you. I think that they had specific plans  to promote this project. Let's wait! If they have any bounty campaign, i will

update as soon as possible. Once again, thanks for your feedback!
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

As far as I know, you will receive 10% bonus when introducing the others to buy ORI in this Round 3 of ICO (Sell 5 million of ORI with the

price of $0.2). And the bonus that you get will be paid in User ID after ICO ends.
Nahel

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

As far as I know, you will receive 10% bonus when introducing the others to buy ORI in this Round 3 of ICO (Sell 5 million of ORI with the

price of $0.2). And the bonus that you get will be paid in User ID after ICO ends.

Round 3 of ICO will only take place on today and tomorrow. So if you want to own ORI, you should buy it immediately.
Nahel

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

Everyone who is interested in ORI COIN, come on and discuss about it!
Vishaley

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

Everyone who is interested in ORI COIN, come on and discuss about it!

Hi everyone!

As we know, the ecosystem of ORI consists of six elements- six fields connected together by the electronic currency ORI. These six fields

have the symbiotic relationship. It shares, implements and promotes the development each other. These six fields are Investment,

Commerce, Transaction, Community, Payment and Application Solution in Business.

A a good news for investors that ORI COIN will implement one of the projects of the ecosystem in January of 2018 or in February of 2018.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:53:17 AM

Hi all!

Thanks for your trust to the project. If you are interested in ORI COIN, we will discuss and promote it together!

If you have any questions about ORI COIN, you can go to the Website: https://oricoin.co/ for more information.

Regards,
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:23 AM

Today is the final day of ICO in Round 3, anyone wants to buy ORI that haven’t bought it yet, quick hand to buy it with the price $0.2 so that

we can promote it strongly.The strong community will not be nervous the price to go public is low. Stronger! I am purchaser ORI and also

owned ORI for myself. So, i advise you that if want to buy ORI, quick hand to own it. This is a good and reliable project. I'm sure that it will

be successful in the future and you will be the rich thanks to it.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: