Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3337 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

If it is the time for dropping so its your time to sell, but if you think if its not then its not the time to sell for your investment.
For me it is not the right time to sell bitcoin, for me if you are a holder of bitcoin dont sell it, my advice is just hold it because we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stopping  on increasing its value, so hold it maybe 1 yeas or 2 years from now, and i am surely that you can make many money from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

This thread is posted on the 1st of December, and as you can see, if you hold the coins you have and haven't converted and withdrawed it you'll be happy to see the pump of bitcoin's price. It is already in the 14000 dollars mark.

nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:47 AM

No
not even close

HODL
buy more BTC
Rich
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:30:52 AM

No i think you have to wait some more time because Bitcoin is going to increase day by day and now the bitcoin hardfork date is close to start and the hardfork hype is always effect positive in bitcoin price and Bitcoin price will more then current and the best time to buy until the hardfork will be done and in result of hardfork bitcoin holders also receive the silver coin with same amount and that is the other way of profit so i suggest the best thing is to buy bitcoin.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
who told you bitcoins will drop its value within 24 hours  Grin? or you are just predicting it? By the way, if bitcoin will continue to rise its value then  hold your bitcoins then if you see that the bitcoin starts dropping its value then i will recommend you to sell.
nor9847

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

as long as you get profit, you can sell it for now, but dont sell it all of your btc, better to hold 70% of them in order to get more profit when the price rise again. and those 30% can be used into trading and invest in some altcoin or buy bitcoin itself again in lower price.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:35:00 AM

The price of Bitcoin is rising day by day because the institutional investors are pouring their capital. It is unclear that why they are doing the same but as of now, I won't sell my funds and won't buy either because I do see a correction in the price soon and exponential rise in the long-term. If you have acquired Bitcoins earlier then you are already in profit so even in the worst case scenario you will lose that profit and not the capital thus I would recommend holding and not selling at this stage.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:45:50 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

That actually depends on whether how much you need the money that you'll get for the sell. If you really need the money, then by all means nothing would be wrong with that. But, the thing is it would be a really terrible idea to sell it when it's price is low. You will not get any profit from that sale at all. If can still endure, I suggest that you wait for it's price to get high once again.

YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:35 AM

if i was you, i'll try to sell it little by little while making another buy order in lower price to avoid the dump, but everyone has different strategy. for now, you should hold your bitcoin if you want get some profit, actually you can sell it anytime if you want, but looking to the price now before make your choice.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:22:45 AM

The price of Bitcoin is rising day by day because the institutional investors are pouring their capital. It is unclear that why they are doing the same but as of now, I won't sell my funds and won't buy either because I do see a correction in the price soon and exponential rise in the long-term. If you have acquired Bitcoins earlier then you are already in profit so even in the worst case scenario you will lose that profit and not the capital thus I would recommend holding and not selling at this stage.
Right now Bitcoin price is in a bullish trend so, it is best to keep all your fund in the wallet. With the increased demand of bitcoin I don't see the price to go down. The correction may happen in the end of the year which will drop down the price but I don't think it will bring a huge difference to the price because the demand is already too high. The price will drop for a while and will then shoot upwards. I hope the bullish rally will continue till January 2018.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Selling it is not on my list of to dos too. As we see how bitcoin price climb, we will definitely put our trust on it, it may reach amount more than we expected and we all know that we can earn more by just holding it. Hold as long as you don't need much money, a great investment for everyone.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

Selling it is not on my list of to dos too. As we see how bitcoin price climb, we will definitely put our trust on it, it may reach amount more than we expected and we all know that we can earn more by just holding it. Hold as long as you don't need much money, a great investment for everyone.
Indeed, if you dont need your money yet then continue to hold your coin to earn more.

The predictions of many users that price will go up after dips are right after all so its better to go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

However although the value of this crypto seems like going to the moon theres still possibility that btc correction will happen so i have a plan to withdraw some of my income and spend it for this coming holidays.

Sergey_123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Everyone chooses to sell or buy now bitcoin.This is a risk and no one knows when bitcoine has lost its value

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:10 AM

The time to sell bitcoin is that moment in which you can buy bitcoin at a lower price later, otherwise there is not a good time to sell bitcoin. More and more people hears about it and want to invest so the value will keep rising.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

I just sold my bitcoins and now waiting for the price to go down so i can make a little profit.
Sell when it's high, buy when it's low

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

You can actually sell your bitcoin at the very present moment if you really want you sell them as the market price of bitcoin is really very good now-a-days. Selling of bitcoins will for sure help you in making some very good amount of profit which you can then use for investing in bitcoin as well later on. Other than this, if you want to have more profit, then you need to remain patient and try to keep on holding your bitcoin for little longer.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

I think It is right time to sell. The price of Bitcoin has crossed 15k. It is too much and you can't expect more. Holding now is risky, as it could go down anytime.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

All depends on your take profit target, if you feel that you have made enough profit from your investment and it has hit your target there is no point waiting or holding. As for some of us who just bought Bitcoin when it value was around  $14,700 , i don't think that it is rational to sell at the moment for any attempt to sell now may result in selling at loss In addition with higher fee.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:20:18 PM

What i did was to take some of my profit and remain some and after a week i had another increase from what I left behin in my wallet as a result of rising price of Bitcoin then I have made another withdrawal and still remain some in my wallet.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:33:10 PM

Now is certain not a good moment to sell Bitcoin. Let wait until 3 hard forks finish. You will not only receive free coins but also get profit when Bitcoin price goes up.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: