Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3329 times)
reingelz09 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:08:27 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 10435

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:25:21 AM

if you think it "is" dropping then the answer is obvious enough. you must sell.
but if you see the price "has already" dropped, then no, it is already too late for you to sell.

so try to figure out which one of these are happening right now so you can make up your mind about  selling or not selling you bitcoins.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:02:48 AM

yes if we sold bitcoin before yesterday it was a good chance for profit but now the value of bitcoin is dropping and we are now not in a position to sell it it is a great loss for us. as some of the people are saying that bitcoin price will rise once again i am waiting for the right time to sell some of my bitcoin. i need some amount of money i want to sell it now .

meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

You are thinking too short-term. Bitcoin is volatile, these price movements are inevitably going to happen. If you look at a daily chart, you will see red numbers everywhere and the price is falling. Look at a weekly chart and the price has remained more or less the same in comparison to the last week. Look at a monthly chart and you will see how much the price increased within the last month.

There are no short term investments. So don't spend too much time looking at daily trends.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

Why are you selling them now? It's price has just dropped from $11,400+ to around $9000? Don't you think it is too low of a price to sell them? Hold it while you still can, always remember in trading that you should buy low and sell high not the other way 'round.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:02:22 AM

I think no. Because I hope that bitcoin price will again increase in 24 hours. If you think that it's price in 24 hours time you can sell it. But i hope It does not cost less.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:08:35 AM

I do not hurry to sell all my bitcoin. While the value of bitcoin is decreasing, people are eagerly buying it for storage. I will not sell a bitcoin. and buy more bitcoins. In the future, bitcoin will have higher value and will bring me more profit

bitterguy28

Activity: 1960
Merit: 174

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:14:43 AM

do not panic mate is a part of movement of currency but if you want to sell your bitcoin is up to you, there nothing wrong to sell your bitcoin have an expensive high value the price, but i believe bitcoin pumping again more than 11,000 before end of this year.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

It is not wise for any body not to see this coming, the sudden high increase in the price of bitcoin was not going to be stable after all, but what I believe is that the price is going to rise again and we are going the to have the $10000 market cap in this early December.
So to me I think this is the best time to hold my bitcoin because the biggest deal is coming very soon.
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:19:58 AM

I do not hurry to sell all my bitcoin. While the value of bitcoin is decreasing, people are eagerly buying it for storage. I will not sell a bitcoin. and buy more bitcoins. In the future, bitcoin will have higher value and will bring me more profit

Yes, if you don't need funds urgently then don't sell now. Wait for it to go even higher.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:39:32 AM

When you are dealing with bitcoin, there are two outlooks you should have. The first is short term while the second is long term. If your intention is for quick profit, then this is the time to sell and cash out. But if your intention is to build something substantial and worthwhile, you need to understand the antecedence of bitcoin: where it is coming from, where it has been and where it can possibly be in the future.

Bitcoin is not just a mere means of transfer of value or payment. It is an asset. Asset class are the values that you keep or store, knowing that their values would appreciate, being worth more than what you had when you first got them. What is happening with bitcoin is that people are learning daily what uses and applications Blockchain has, as they do, they appreciate the technology and buy into it. Bitcoin is one of the 'faces' of that technology.

Viewing it through a pump and dump prism is rather myopic because the other scenarios or bubbles you may be tempted to compare it with are nothing close to  itspotentials. For instance, bitcoin can never be over supplied. Its inbuilt control mechanism took care of that, so the primary  determinant of price trend is demand and supply. The question is, will the demand drop? The second question is will the market confidence be shaken to the extent of people abandoning the coin?

To answer those, we go back to antecedence. From 2009 to date, the awareness about bitcoin has been increasing and it is obvious that 2017 has the most number of people know about bitcoin. Is it the peak of awareness and adoption? I think not. In reality, we are yet to see massive adoption of bitcoin and so, yet to see massive increase in price as it should be. That is why we have been hearing outrageous speculative figures for next year. Are those out of place? I think not.

Now, what is making some folks jittery is the presumption of a bubble that'll burst. The volatility of bitcoin is not in doubt. That the Price dropped from around $11000 is to be expected. A lot of people term that correction. That indeed is what it is. The pessimistic investors clearly sold out when it got to the $10000 mark. That was their target to cashing in on their profit. That was why the Price came back down to $9000+. Have we sseen the end of growth?
Definitely not. What we are witnessing presently is a preparation to the next phase of the bull run that'll see that crypto hit more than $15000 as more investors come in, especially organised financial institutions such as banks and futures traders.The race has just begun.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

My 2 satoshi says NO. The price has already dropped steeply from $11,300 and the opportunity to short bitcoin and make some quick money is over. It is now slowly consolidating upwards and should continue to rise steadily. Now is actually the time to buy more bitcoin. Don't miss out on the next round of all time highs and invest while you still can.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
tekimebounty

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:49:38 AM

Bitcoin is long time investment. Why are you want to sold it? In future 1 btc may cost much more than now. Ill hodl btc.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

It is depends on what type of people you are, trader or investor? I mean short term or long term. If you got cheap bitcoins from years ago, you can sell to get some fiat, of course.
It is not cheap nowadays and surely will grow a lot in the future. You have to ask yourself is it prepare for your late life or just a pass by?  Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:58:33 AM

How much do you trust Bitcoin and do you see it recovering from that dip? If you really trust bitcoin and see it's future potential then you should hodl those coins and just wait for the price to recover.  Don't join those people who are selling their coins just to earn more and are taking advantage of the price hype.

I think no. Because I hope that bitcoin price will again increase in 24 hours. If you think that it's price in 24 hours time you can sell it. But i hope It does not cost less.

Why you people are so impatient and wants to convert their bitcoins at a lower price. Just trust bitcoin and it you will be rewarded more.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:06:44 AM

More than the public or investors opinion and emotions we must look on technical indicators and/or candlestick on 1day and 1hour timeframe
and see if this will continue on the next few hours or days.
i can feel trend will continue up on first quarter next year if not this month,
we must wait for a more better entry first. (this us not investment advice)
Rao777

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:28 AM

Yes sell it now and Rebuy again at 8500$.
After the end of December bitcoin will rise again and set new all time high. So ready for the new pump after this correction.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:04 AM

It is for me this is the opportunity to buy bitcoin and many say that bitcoin is still increase the price this december because many sell their bitcoin and for me you just hold your bitcoin if you have and if you really need money will sell you right away because bitcoin is falling. and if you invest it for a long-term about 1-2 years I'm sure you'll earn a lot.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:39:59 AM

a good time to sell bitcoin is when the price is still higher than the previous day(s). but when you look at the charts and see the price is already low and most importantly when you look at it and see it is finding the bottom finally, then it means you are already too late to sell and it is time to "buy" instead of selling because the reversal will happen soon.

right now, i can't say if this is the bottom or will the price dip more. but i can tell you that you are late to sell, and doing it now means taking a much higher risk than holding and waiting.

Buying the dip...
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

I think Bitcoin price will increase by the weekend, so better observe the market and sell
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: