Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 08:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3072 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

I think, its not the right time now to sell bitcoin, especially if the price is not too high. Its better to keep it and just wait for the best time before you sell. But its up to you if you know that you can get profit and the price is good then you sell it. When in terms of investing you don't need to panic to sell your bitcoin, the best thing you will do is wait and hold it until you will know and you can sure that you earn a good amount of profit.
That is really not a good decision to sell your bitcoin in current time, because currently bitcoin price is trading in a low price and still it has too much potential to increase and hope that very soon we will see a good increase in bitcoin price, therefore i think that selling bitcoin specially after waiting a lot  is really not a good decision, i think that you should try to wait and hold your bitcoin for some more time if you are interest to get some good profit from it.

REMIIT.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

I do not think it is a good basis for people to sell their Bitcoin if the price is HIGH because such is highly subjective- what is high for you may not be high for me. Also, while it is good to presume that investors have a fair understanding on what is a high price from a low price, I do not think knowing such per se is already a good indicator to sell. Sometimes, rather, more often than not, it is best to know how much money you have invested and take into consideration the inflation rate with reference to return of investment AND return on investment. With this, you have to keep abreast how the USD is doing for you to have a benchmark on how much you have earned or lost in the process. The latter statement serves only as a guide but is NOT determinative of the value of your Bitcoin wealth since we all should know how rapidly fluctuating the value of Bitcoin is.
candy69

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:20 AM

At present, it is not the right time to sell bitcoin, as the price has just started to pick up, so hold it for a few more months and see what happens by the end of this year.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Well ita up to you. If you think this is the time to sell your bitcoin sell it. But for my opinion, just think about it, bitcoin start in 2015 if i'm right  see the difference of the price since 2015 and this year. Cryptocurrency can't predict when or what can pump the coin. A friendly advise if you have bitcoin hold it and sell it only when you have a important matters or emergency use
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I don't think that it is the right time to sell bitcoin. On the contrary, I believe it offers a very good opportunity to invest in bitcoin. As the price is low now.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.