Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the following would you spend a minimum of 0.05 BTC on?
to triple your BTC - 4 (26.7%)
to get good travel deals - 1 (6.7%)
as a donation - 0 (0%)
to use for crypto trading - 6 (40%)
none of the above - 4 (26.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Poll On Use of Bitcoins  (Read 422 times)
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:56:21 PM

Hi there,
         I created this poll for all those who already possess bitcoins to see what they would be willing to use it for. If you answer none of the above then I'm guessing you would rather just hang on to your bitcoins, which is not a bad idea!  Wink
I don't understand what you meant about tripling your Bitcoin on your poll, but if you meant investing my Bitcoin on shitty scam investment programs like cloud mining sites, No way! even if it is legit it will never be profitable. I would rather risk spending a minimum of 0.005 Bitcoin on cryptocurrency trading or just by holding it and make profit in a long run, will also consider spending Bitcoins for good travel deals because I always want to travel. I never tried donating any amount of my Bitcoins because I'm not that kind of a wealthy person but if I can afford to do it, why not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

actually, I do not understand about the triple you mean. Sure, making a donation is a very wise step, but first I will go to try a trade with the amount of bitcoin that you mentioned with the hope of making a profit through it and in the future can be used for donations and travel
Honestly, I chose traveling deals. I would not say I have more than enough but at least I have savings good enough and I work hard every day to increase it the more.

A brother got to enjoy some of what he has. I love traveling and if I get to see some pretty good traveling deal and I really meant it, a very fantastic deal, which is going to be an offer so tempting to throw away. However, considering the fact that OP mentioned a minimum of 0.05BTC, I will rather just hold or use it to trade.
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:58:20 PM

I have voted.my vote was for "to use for crypto trading   " I like to trade and its too much profitable for me.I like to investment my bitcoin for crypto trade instead of holding bitcoin.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:05 PM

Hi there,

I created this poll for all those who already possess bitcoins to see what they would be willing to use it for. If you answer none of the above then I'm guessing you would rather just hang on to your bitcoins, which is not a bad idea!  Wink

i hold now a little amount of bitcoin but want to grow my bitcoin savings i use in trading to become profitab i decide to join in day trade for faster profit because i have some plan to invest later on for long term holding of bitcoin for the future.
I am sure this is what those who are holding a little amount of bitcoin would be hoping for.

It is normal and everyone would want that but it does not come easy and trying to look for a program that would triple ones BTC without having to work for it, is either a Ponzi and a scam or it is not just realistic enough. I would rather just hold my wallet or learn how to trade pretty good to get that done.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: