Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EYESCOIN  (Read 1058 times)
EYC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:12 PM

What is it peer-to-peer internet currency? And why is there so little information in the ANN post?

Peer to peer is where you could send Eyescoin directly to other person from your wallet. More information can be found on our website.
EYC (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

Well your website holds abit of good information about this project, but still it didn't explain if this an AirDrop or an ICO. I will be glad if you will elaborate more. Thanks in anticipation.

We already close our ICO last month. Eyescoin is not an Airdrop. We are now on our way to list Eyescoin at coinmarketcap and world coin index.

People here did not even notice that there is a token like this anyway it's good that ico is over and you are working now to get it into exchange goodluck with your project but I don't see who are the people behind this project and what's it's usage or even a roadmap

Information on Eyescoin could be found on https://www.eyescoin.org
crosspatrica

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

I just joined the airdrop and waiting for progress . What's the total supply of this coin? How can I check your MVP?
EYC (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:51 PM

1. Not sure, but most likely this coin does not work with hardware wallets. 2. I was confused by the information that all transactions are transparent, and for transactions it is easy to determine who sent and who accepted.

1. Currently, no hardware wallet could be associated with Eyescoin.
2. All transactions is on block explorer.
EYC (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:46:51 PM

I just joined the airdrop and waiting for progress . What's the total supply of this coin? How can I check your MVP?

You can check our MVP here

[Suspicious link removed]/asset.aspx?asset=25rcMsgez5DoExqwcYKEgoKN23XRHfFAy2uP3atMhJzT
EYC (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

"Waves use a Proof-of-Stake algorithm in which the WAVES you own"

How is this working? I stake waves and get EYESCOIN?

You can exchange Eyescoin with WAVES / BTC / ETH at Waves DEX.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: