Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]- BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM  (Read 27598 times)
ozsibe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:30:07 AM

admin please contact me on ozsibe@gmail.com

thanks

tony

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thanhtuan1

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

hello
user thanhtuan
gmail tuannguyen11101993@gmail.com
I am a real banhcoin participant, not hac.k and sabotage project, i invest in bank because i love project. You lock my account without reason and evidence, you say I hac.k and lock permanently, I am not wrong, I am genuine Vietnamese participants, please check help me!
Henryvu.tb

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

Bankcoin Dev. Where are you??
hung94

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

I believe you, you always act Smiley
daovu

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

The project is recovering well after the bitcoinnect incident.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

Looks attractive Bankcoin and many projects that carries about the banking, hoping that many will be presented in Bankcoin event.
Jon Hole

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

Hope all goes well Bankcoin !!!!
danghuuminh

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

ABLotto is very powerful
Why can you give high marks for the coming lottery platform - ABlotto?
ABLotto offers a new approach to the organization and holding of lottos. Thanks to blockchain and technology, we have eliminated key shortcomings in the most popular social gaming entertainment on earth.
Play from any place on the planet
Using new forms of e-money, such as bitcoins, ether,bank and other stable cryptocurrency, we have been able to make access to the online lottery truly global. Playing lotto now has no geographic boundaries and is not tied into any local financial system.
ABLotto is the first international lottery that can be played even by residents of those countries where there is no banking infrastructure; all that is needed is Internet access.
A completely transparent and 100% guaranteed fair-play platform
ABLotto is built on blockchain, whose logic and algorithms are available to anybody. Anyone can check out any transaction, any draw or any lottery.
The gambling rules and conditions are hard-wired into the architecture of the blockchain. After the network is set in motion they cannot be changed, doctored or deleted. This ensures a complete transparency of each lottery and a 100% guarantee of fair play.
Instantaneous payout of winnings and anonymity
By using new technology, we have reduced the time needed to collect your prize, which in some countries can be up to several years. In ABLotto, the blockchain makes payments automatically, with no intervention from third parties. Now, when a person wins in ABLotto their prize of any size is paid virtually the same moment to any place on the globe without any fees.
Team of Bankcoin
bankcoin2018 (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Hi all,

The R&D team of Bankcoin have finished a research of Bankcex Trading Chart.  

https://bankcoin.io/image/catalog/chart_bankcex.png

We will keep updating more parts of Bankcex once getting them done in the coming time.

Thanks for your updates.
bankcoin2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

We'd like to ask all users to go through the FAQs to collect some helpful information before joining the ABlotto platform.

1. How to Register on ABLotto ?

Registration steps:

Step 1: Go to website ablotto.com
Step 2: Choose Register at the right top of the screen
Step 3: Fill in full information in the Registration form.
Step 4: Select Register, our system will automatically send an activation email to the registered email.
Step 5: Go to your mail box, check out the new coming email and click on “Activation”. Now you have completed the registration.

2. What age for players to join?

The system is cryptocurrency-based for its payment process therefore users’ profile is kept non-disclosed, which means people at all ages and nationalities can join us if you want. But it’s our advice that you should follow your national laws and policy. We reserved the right not to be responsible for your illegal participation under your national laws.

3. I forgot my password how to get it back ?

We assist you in getting your new password.

Step 1: On the Login screen, choose “Forgot your password ?”
Step 2: Enter the email used when you registered.
Step 3: Choose “Continue”. At that time, the system will automatically send an email covering “A new password” to your mail box. Then, use this new email to log in to the system.

4. How to Change Account Password ?

After login:

Step 1: Select “Cabinet” in the top-right corner of the screen
Step 2: Select “Profile”
Step 3: Select “Security”. In the security screen, you enter the previous password, then type new password and validate it.
Step 4: Select “Save” to change the password.

5. How can I invite friends ?

You will see your referral link after registration in your personal account in the session "Invite friend". Just copy it and send to your friends. Everyone who will follow the link and register on ABLotto website will be shown in your personal account in the section "Game with friends". From this moment, you will receive 3% of the amount buying of your friends, 2% of the amount buying of friends of your friends, 1% of the amount buying of friends of friends of your friends.

6. Will I be charged for any fee on a lottery winning?

Basically, we will not charge any taxes when you win the prizes.

7. Is your result kept in fairness and transparence?

You don't need to worry about the result because we are sure that results of the lottery drawing are fair and transparent because you can see where the results come from and how it is calculated.

8. If I win the prize, will my information be kept in security?

All information is kept anonymous so you can rest assured that all your information, even if you have won, is guaranteed under our non-disclosure agreement of personal profile.

9. Is there any limit on the duration of the quest of winning tickets?

The duration of the quest of winning tickets is 30 days from the date of the winning result. Beyond the above period, the ticket is no longer valid for claiming the reward. Invalid winning tickets will be burned for operation fee of the system. Thus, try to visit our site and check the results more open.

10. Where can I validate my lottery tickets to check if I'am a winner ?

After login:

Step 1: Select "Cabinet" in the top-right corner of the screen
Step 2: Select "My game"
Step 3: Choose "Your Wins" to see your bonus "

11. When we get money from referral program?

We pay the commission once you meet the referral conditions or the one you invited win the prize (for the winner referral commission).

12. Can I play with Multiple Accounts on ABLotto ?

You can register with multiple accounts because the more you play, the higher rate of winning you have.

We really hope that this will be helpful for you all. If you think there is a topic missing on this writing, feel free to comment and we will make all efforts to add more answer

Team of Bankcoin.
bankcoin2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

This is some information about payment in ABlotto you should equip to yourself before participating in the platform:

In ABlotto, we support 3 types of cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, BANK. It means that you can purchasing lottery tickets in both of these cryptocurrencies but if you use BANK to buy, you will get a discount of 10% compared with the purchasing in other cryptocurrencies.
One more points, your Prizes will be calculated when the result is published.

In case you win the Jackpot: The system will calculate the prize based on the Estimated Jackpot value

In case you win other prizes: The Prize will be calculated in the currency in which you buy your tickets.

To claim the Prize and update your Wallet balance:

Step 1: Login
Step 2: Go to Cabinet and select My Game
Step 3: In My Game, choose Your Wins. You will see all the tickets won
Step 4: On each ticket, select Check Integrity to update the Prize value to your wallet balance

Last but not least, we don’t charge any fee for deposit but there will be withdrawal fee which is burned for system operation.

(F1) With bankcoin.io, the default withdrawal fee in the system is detailed as below:

ETH:
Withdrawal Fee: 0.004
Min withdrawal: 0.008

BTC:
Withdrawal Fee: 0.004
Min withdraw: 0.008

(F2) If a user make a transaction from bankcoin.io Wallet into ablotto.com deposit Wallet, the fee will be:

ETH:
Withdrawal Fee: 0.0005
Min withdraw: 0.001

BTC:

(F3) With Ablotto system, the default withdrawal fee will be:

ETH:

BTC:

There are two cases when a user makes a Withdrawal Request:

Case 1:

If the deposit to ablotto.com is transferred from bankcoin.io and user has made transaction on ablotto.com, F3 is applied.
If the deposit to ablotto.com isn’t transferred from bankcoin.io, F3 is applied.

Case 2:

If the deposit to ablotto.com is transferred from bankcoin.io and user hasn’t made any transaction on ablotto.com, F1 is applied.
We hope you can take time reading it carefully to assure that all terms and condition about payment on the platform can be fully understood by all users.
Don’t hesitate to ask us any question that you may have.

Your Bankcoin Team.
onetime18

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

The team is following their roadmap goals and sometimes even achieving them earlier. Their support is working hard and resolving issues as reported on different support channels.

Lottery that runs on a blockchain internationally will provide a provably fair and easy access for those who enjoy playing lotto.

Good luck and hope to see you on more exchanges and coinmarketcap soon.
bankcoin2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

Dear all users,

This is our weekly news for today.
What we have done last week?
With the endless dedication of the whole team, we have finished some next parts of the project:
- Jokerball Drawing and Prize Claiming.
- 7 Plus Drawing and Prize Claiming.
- Advantages Content
- Invite Friend Layout and Features.
- Wallet Content.
What are we about to complete in the next 7 days?
Our team have planned to work on the following parts:
- Adjust and refine Layout
- Complete Results Page
- Complete Game with Friend Page
- Complete My Game Page

Thanks so much for your follow-ups.

Our Bankcoin team,
bankcoin2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Dear all users,

Recently, we have been informed by some investors that Coinhouse Exchange does not release the withdrawal orders of its users.
We have mailed them about this issue but receiving no response.  
Thus, we now don’t encourage you to process transactions on this exchange until we get more updates about its status in the coming time.
We feel sorry about this situation but this issue belongs to the third party so it is out of our control. You can have the alternative exchange with:  https://stocks.exchange/trade/BANK/BTC.

Thanks & Best Regards,
deveiz888

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

The lower the supply and the higher of demand the more valuable our cryptocoins are. Trust and holding is patience for me, have it at those reliable cryptos  then you will be profited high.
bankcoin2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Dear Bankcoin community,

Last week, our team have gone the extra mile to finish some of the final parts of the ABlotto platform with the completion as below:
- Drawing Open and Close time.
- Lucky number
- Winner list
- User management
- Bought tickets
- Buyers
- Bought product
- Buying time
- Draw No.
- Revenue statistic of each drawing and all drawings in summary.
- Prize statistic of each drawing (when there are winners)
- Prize claiming management (three type of Lotteries)
- Revenue management (three type of Lotteries)
- Bought tickets management

This week we will get the last parts done including Administration feature and some remaining tasks preparing for the official launching of ABlotto.

Thanks so much for you support so far.

Our Bankcoin team.
bankcoin2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Dear Bankcoin community,

We are writing to release a proposed policy related to Bankcex with the details described as below:

If you are a holder from 5000 BANK and over, applied Transaction Fee is 0, and referral commission is at 50%.

When you are a holder with less than 5000 BANK, if you pay the fee in BANK, the applied Transaction Fee is in 50% discount. In this case, referral commission is at 20%.

We plan to implement this policy to attract more participants for Bankcex platform.

If the majority find it applicable, we will conduct when officially launching Bankcex.
We need to hear your ideas to better this proposed policy so don’t hesitate to give comments here.

Thanks so much for your care and follow-ups.

anneong

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

(F2) If a user make a transaction from bankcoin.io Wallet into ablotto.com deposit Wallet, the fee will be:

Does F2 apply in the opposite case?

: If a user make a transaction from ablotto.com Wallet into bankcoin.io deposit Walle
daovu

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

I don't need promises from whitepaper neither price prediction of token. what i want is a working platform, like wallets/block explorer, a lending system that is ready. and most important thing im looking at due to the fact that we are investing in anonymous companies is a great customer support. Bankcoin never stops impressing me from day one. bankcoins support is the best, without a doubt. BCC HXT REC DAV POLY don't have a support that is responsive as BANK. they answered all my questions from my start of inquiries, and theyre literally working on the last past holidays. I don't like price prediction of such coin for it gives false hope to the investor. but bankcoin is already 6x plus from the ICO phase. bankcoins' devs are following roadmap from the start. NEWBIES must check bankcoin roadmap and compare it to other lending icos. these is really a well planned lending platform before they start their ICO. as investor in this token marketing the platform is easier for us right now because we have proven that this is not scam and has the potential to make a passive income from this amazing platform.
Just to inform you guys that BANKCOIN are allowing its investors to withdraw. You can exchange your BANK (bankcoin token ticker) in their exchange. THEY ARE USING BINARY/PAIRING system. They have a unique saving which is equivalent to pure lending. They also have regular lending just like many others. YOU CAN STAKE, MINE and many more. If you are new in lending or a whale or a shirp a bear or a bull, a sheep or a wolf, PLEASE consider BANKCOIN in your investment radar. you will never regret in your cryptospace journey.. Additionally, Just to inform you guys that BANKCOIN are allowing its investors to withdraw. You can exchange your BANK (bankcoin token ticker) in their exchange. THEY ARE USING BINARY/PAIRING system. They have a unique saving which is equivalent to pure lending. They also have regular lending just like many others. YOU CAN STAKE, MINE and many more. If you are new in lending or a whale or a shirp a bear or a bull, a sheep or a wolf, PLEASE consider BANKCOIN in your investment radar. you will never regret in your cryptospace journey.. Additionally, DEVS ARE WORKING ON LOTTERY, AND CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE..
durpified

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

Dear Bankcoin community,

We are writing to release a proposed policy related to Bankcex with the details described as below:

If you are a holder from 5000 BANK and over, applied Transaction Fee is 0, and referral commission is at 50%.

When you are a holder with less than 5000 BANK, if you pay the fee in BANK, the applied Transaction Fee is in 50% discount. In this case, referral commission is at 20%.

We plan to implement this policy to attract more participants for Bankcex platform.

If the majority find it applicable, we will conduct when officially launching Bankcex.
We need to hear your ideas to better this proposed policy so don’t hesitate to give comments here.

Thanks so much for your care and follow-ups.

This sounds very good!
Bankcoin is awesome they are always telling the truth and they have some amazing projects Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: