Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2018, 12:56:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]- BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM  (Read 2820 times)
bankcoin2018

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

We'd like to ask all users to go through the FAQs to collect some helpful information before joining the ABlotto platform.

1. How to Register on ABLotto ?

Registration steps:

Step 1: Go to website ablotto.com
Step 2: Choose Register at the right top of the screen
Step 3: Fill in full information in the Registration form.
Step 4: Select Register, our system will automatically send an activation email to the registered email.
Step 5: Go to your mail box, check out the new coming email and click on “Activation”. Now you have completed the registration.

2. What age for players to join?

The system is cryptocurrency-based for its payment process therefore users’ profile is kept non-disclosed, which means people at all ages and nationalities can join us if you want. But it’s our advice that you should follow your national laws and policy. We reserved the right not to be responsible for your illegal participation under your national laws.

3. I forgot my password how to get it back ?

We assist you in getting your new password.

Step 1: On the Login screen, choose “Forgot your password ?”
Step 2: Enter the email used when you registered.
Step 3: Choose “Continue”. At that time, the system will automatically send an email covering “A new password” to your mail box. Then, use this new email to log in to the system.

4. How to Change Account Password ?

After login:

Step 1: Select “Cabinet” in the top-right corner of the screen
Step 2: Select “Profile”
Step 3: Select “Security”. In the security screen, you enter the previous password, then type new password and validate it.
Step 4: Select “Save” to change the password.

5. How can I invite friends ?

You will see your referral link after registration in your personal account in the session "Invite friend". Just copy it and send to your friends. Everyone who will follow the link and register on ABLotto website will be shown in your personal account in the section "Game with friends". From this moment, you will receive 3% of the amount buying of your friends, 2% of the amount buying of friends of your friends, 1% of the amount buying of friends of friends of your friends.

6. Will I be charged for any fee on a lottery winning?

Basically, we will not charge any taxes when you win the prizes.

7. Is your result kept in fairness and transparence?

You don't need to worry about the result because we are sure that results of the lottery drawing are fair and transparent because you can see where the results come from and how it is calculated.

8. If I win the prize, will my information be kept in security?

All information is kept anonymous so you can rest assured that all your information, even if you have won, is guaranteed under our non-disclosure agreement of personal profile.

9. Is there any limit on the duration of the quest of winning tickets?

The duration of the quest of winning tickets is 30 days from the date of the winning result. Beyond the above period, the ticket is no longer valid for claiming the reward. Invalid winning tickets will be burned for operation fee of the system. Thus, try to visit our site and check the results more open.

10. Where can I validate my lottery tickets to check if I'am a winner ?

After login:

Step 1: Select "Cabinet" in the top-right corner of the screen
Step 2: Select "My game"
Step 3: Choose "Your Wins" to see your bonus "

11. When we get money from referral program?

We pay the commission once you meet the referral conditions or the one you invited win the prize (for the winner referral commission).

12. Can I play with Multiple Accounts on ABLotto ?

You can register with multiple accounts because the more you play, the higher rate of winning you have.

We really hope that this will be helpful for you all. If you think there is a topic missing on this writing, feel free to comment and we will make all efforts to add more answer

Team of Bankcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bankcoin2018

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

This is some information about payment in ABlotto you should equip to yourself before participating in the platform:

In ABlotto, we support 3 types of cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, BANK. It means that you can purchasing lottery tickets in both of these cryptocurrencies but if you use BANK to buy, you will get a discount of 10% compared with the purchasing in other cryptocurrencies.
One more points, your Prizes will be calculated when the result is published.

In case you win the Jackpot: The system will calculate the prize based on the Estimated Jackpot value

In case you win other prizes: The Prize will be calculated in the currency in which you buy your tickets.

To claim the Prize and update your Wallet balance:

Step 1: Login
Step 2: Go to Cabinet and select My Game
Step 3: In My Game, choose Your Wins. You will see all the tickets won
Step 4: On each ticket, select Check Integrity to update the Prize value to your wallet balance

Last but not least, we don’t charge any fee for deposit but there will be withdrawal fee which is burned for system operation.

(F1) With bankcoin.io, the default withdrawal fee in the system is detailed as below:

ETH:
Withdrawal Fee: 0.004
Min withdrawal: 0.008

BTC:
Withdrawal Fee: 0.004
Min withdraw: 0.008

(F2) If a user make a transaction from bankcoin.io Wallet into ablotto.com deposit Wallet, the fee will be:

ETH:
Withdrawal Fee: 0.0005
Min withdraw: 0.001

BTC:

(F3) With Ablotto system, the default withdrawal fee will be:

ETH:

BTC:

There are two cases when a user makes a Withdrawal Request:

Case 1:

If the deposit to ablotto.com is transferred from bankcoin.io and user has made transaction on ablotto.com, F3 is applied.
If the deposit to ablotto.com isn’t transferred from bankcoin.io, F3 is applied.

Case 2:

If the deposit to ablotto.com is transferred from bankcoin.io and user hasn’t made any transaction on ablotto.com, F1 is applied.
We hope you can take time reading it carefully to assure that all terms and condition about payment on the platform can be fully understood by all users.
Don’t hesitate to ask us any question that you may have.

Your Bankcoin Team.
onetime18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

The team is following their roadmap goals and sometimes even achieving them earlier. Their support is working hard and resolving issues as reported on different support channels.

Lottery that runs on a blockchain internationally will provide a provably fair and easy access for those who enjoy playing lotto.

Good luck and hope to see you on more exchanges and coinmarketcap soon.
sujithks

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Bankcoin enables trading, staking of bankcoin and also coin holders will be able to access the upcoming features of the bankcoin ecosystem. Bankcoin is an alternative for the traditional banking and payment systems.The blockchain-based payments system set purposes to lower financial inclusion obstacles and equip financial services to the banked and unbanked. The vision is to build the payments and banking platform for the future which can help for the legacy system obsolete, thus creating value for the users and the whole world.BankCoin has two main objectives: First, the BankCoin is the energy of an internal mechanism of the BankCoin ecosystem. Furthermore, it is part of the governance component of the BankCoin system. It has also saving system. It enables customers to avail a fixed return with self controlled saving mechanism.
Bankcoin ecosystem comprises
 1   Bankcex
      The Bankcex  is a cryptocurrency exchange It is a reliable exchange platform  with greater security, efficiency, speed and scalability. It has also a great customer support with lively replies.
The cryptocurrency exchange platform has several features such as Spot trading, margin trading, futures etc. which depends on the market needs. It will support for BANK and other coins that have strong credibility, user base and liquidity.The platform supports multiple devices and cross-platform trading clients like Web based, Mobile Apps, PC, rest API 
2  Mega millions Lottery
     The BankCoin ecosystem has an anonymous blockchain Lottery aiming to become the most popular and transparent blockchain based lottery. It intends to  build a favourable, fair and decentralized and transparent lottery platform. Part of the funds raised from the crowd sale of BankCoin coins will be used to fund this project. The White Paper link is
https://bankcoin.io/BankcoinWP_V2.pdf

Bankcoin social networking bounty campaigns are given below
Official Website : https://www.bankcoin.io

Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Bankcoin2018

Official Youtube Chanel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbBW7ekLIsX-TxX4cXcXug

Official Twitter Chanel : https://twitter.com/BankCoin2018

Official Telegram Chanel : https://t.me/joinchat/GftwABLxBbT6ZEicvV0BAw

Official Block Explorer : https://explorer.bankcoin.io/

Official Release : https://www.bankcoinpool.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.