Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price in future  (Read 3484 times)
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

When Ethereum will reach $1,000 then that would ignite investors to invest more like Bitcoin's starting price this January 2017. It's a good start and will pump more just like Bitcoin and the possibilities to climb high up to $5,000 or even $10,000.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:14 PM

I'm not sure about January. But as we have seen recently price could double-up in a very short time interval. So, eventually ETH will reach 1000$ in 2018.
kaloloy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

I think ethereum is most reliable coin in the crypto world so I invested for long term. I am sure It keeps raising day by day. sometimes it can fall because of whales and forks. Its better than other altcoins you can trust it. good luck.

Ethereum deserves pumping not because it is the top Altcoin but it's Blockchain is more secure and reliable and most of all faster transaction. Ethereum needs no forking because it's already scalable.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Ethereum platform seem to be the only platform that is independent of bitcoin price action! Look at all the price increase lately, ethereum has been very stable! While other alt plummet in price, ethereum is becoming more stable and everyone's choice for transaction! ALGORY token is based on Ethereum and the feature on ALGORY trading platform will enable trader to enjoy all the ALGORY DAPP on Ethereum!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

ETH price now around 500$. Will ETH price reach 700$ in 2018 Jan. Even for 1000$ at the end of 2018.

Both of your projections seems possible. If it reaches and 700 and breaks it, then 1K usd is inevitable. considering the fact that ethereum is my favorite alt coin, I would be very happy to see that happens.
kaloloy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

I'm not sure about January. But as we have seen recently price could double-up in a very short time interval. So, eventually ETH will reach 1000$ in 2018.

Ethereum surely will hit $1,000 but not this January, maybe perhaps from 3rd to 4th quarter of 2018.
realhobo669

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Ethereum price will not rise like before.Due to hard fork and scaling issue.However due to ICO and tokens there is no other platform who can overtake Ether till now.

Even though they are launching RDN like a lightening network.Hopefully that will sort some issues.
AS We see from last 9months there is huge bullish trend.Now Ether is in bit state,its kind of household thing.So 20% to 100% price increase we are expecting to see in next 12 months.500 USD to above but the path is not easy.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

I think that it will continue to grow only and by the middle of 2018 it can cross the threshold of 1000
jbboyet2406

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

Yeah! its possible Smiley So Just hold your Ethereum and do not sell it. we wait next year and see Ethereum if can make more than bitcoin Smiley Because i know that there's lot of investor of ethereum. so hold it and it reach more than $1000.
artmen007

Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

Now in the future ethereum looks very impressive. It has a great growth. I think in 2018 we should see a figure of more than $ 1,000. Just a couple of ICO next year on ethereum and now the dream came true.
I think after the launch of CASPER and the transition to POS, we will see impressive growth ethereum. And if it can still be staking as most pos will generally be great.

High risk high payoff
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

Yeah! its possible Smiley So Just hold your Ethereum and do not sell it. we wait next year and see Ethereum if can make more than bitcoin Smiley Because i know that there's lot of investor of ethereum. so hold it and it reach more than $1000.
Etherium is one of the potential Crypto currency that will make its name next year because of the technology development that they undertake so for those who have ETC in your wallet you already know what to do.1000 US dollars price etherium in my speculation would most likely at the third quarter for 2018
for those investor who are looking for the alternative coins to invest I think Etherium is the best coins.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

Now the price of eth is increasing gradually. In 2018 the price will reach $1000. Now itself it holds lot of investors. Next to bitcoin ethereum is the strongest alt in the coinmarketcap.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:53:41 PM

I do not think eth will overpriced while bitcoin prices are constantly peaking. Eth needs stability to build a good foundation. Quite a lot of coin weave built on the eth base.

purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

Ethereum value will increase by the next 2018 but not reaching the 1000 dollars by the first quarter. Maybe on the the 3rd to 4th quarter of 2018 I guess. That's why I invest some of my extra money on ethereum because I believe on its positive result if I will be holding it for a long time.

gtinvest

Activity: 61

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

yes definitely  Ether will be 1000$ in next 6 months , this is the reason- Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ehereum platform.And technically Ether made a huge break out at $350 level and its now trading at 445+ level, You have seen Ether rose more that 25% in last 10 days. And the other side Bitcoin is making new and new highs so investor will go to buy Ether as well, so I will not surprise if Ether will triple from here.

I am interested with your statement here, but my question is How do you know about the price of crypto coin will going up or down ? or your consider about a crypto coin  like etherium or new ICO ? I just want to know to improved my knowledge in crypto world. Thank you sir

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

the price of ethereum in the future can be the same as bitcoin, because the development of etherum for now is very good. Looking at that, we can be sure that the etherum price will be the same as the bitcoin price in the future ...
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

ETH price now around 500$. Will ETH price reach 700$ in 2018 Jan. Even for 1000$ at the end of 2018.

I think it will be much expensive in the future, But as we can see, there are many forked bitcoin on the way and a lot of investors are buying btc to get free forked coins. So btc has a fast grow speed than ETH.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████