Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEXIT - The first Blockchain Powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace  (Read 15841 times)
LEXITco (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:35:04 AM by LEXITco

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

Nice idea, the M&A space needs a complete makeover. Checked out the site and the team looks solid.
LXTtoken

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

Nice idea, the M&A space needs a complete makeover. Checked out the site and the team looks solid.

Thank you. Everybody says what to do, when you want to start your business. But what can you do if your business fails? As a matter of a fact over 96% of startups do fail, due to lack of different resources. Every startup at any point of its life-cycle has been developing valuable Intellectual Property IP, namely patents, software, code, etc., this IP and even the whole startup company as an entity can be sold via L E X I T Marketplace. We are calling it Lexit - the missing piece of the startup ecosystem. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:09:53 PM

Keep me posted. I will be on the lookout. Expecting your whitepaper and bounty announcement on the bounty thread.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

not enough informations for now,,
most likely this is just an idea to creata a marketplace for mergers and acquisitions ideas from startups

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LXTtoken

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

Keep me posted. I will be on the lookout. Expecting your whitepaper and bounty announcement on the bounty thread.

Thank you! Of course. We are using the different channels to be close to the community, our Facebook page reached 20k Likes today in less than a month and our Telegram LEXITco direct chat group has been growing steadily in a matter of just weeks.
We have been busy with presentations and preparing everything for major events in different countries including Estonia, Finland, Portugal, Japan, Germany, US, and we want to maintain this direct constant connection with our supporters. Please don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter in our website.
JuanMD

Activity: 235

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

Yey! finally went live! lets go!
golamike

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

This looks interesting. A new concept entirely, it should soar high. You need to work on your publicity, the public needs to have an awareness  of the project. Hope there will be bounty?
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:48:44 PM

I just joined telegram. Looks like a quickly growing community as well.
LXTtoken

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

This looks interesting. A new concept entirely, it should soar high. You need to work on your publicity, the public needs to have an awareness  of the project. Hope there will be bounty?

By the way we want to thank everyone for the support and the messages we've been receiving, we will have a video soon to be published in YouTube channel and we will keep everyone updated. LEXIT is the first blockchain powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace for buying and selling companies or Assets such as: IP and patents, for example. If you know someone who is involved in a startup, please let them know about us. Why would that be? See, the startups will benefit the most from early backing our upcoming Token. They will need it to participate on LEXIT and we will keep working hard., so more news to come. Invite them here and share our social media links. Everything is being arranged to start the pre-sale for large backers now, contact us for details, and tokensale will be in 2018 likely to be in January. Stay tuned at www.lexit.co
JuanMD

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

most likely this is just an idea to creata a marketplace for mergers and acquisitions ideas from startups

Access all the needed info at the Telegram group, which is LEXITco ,while following the official Blog from the company's website, and also on Medium.
And Twitter, Reddit accounts. They have been very open with the information since the beginning so that's valuable.

Yeah, I personally recommend Telegram, as is a more direct channel to get faster answers Wink
Robert L. Otto

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:16 PM

Access all the needed info at the Telegram group, which is LEXITco ,while following the official Blog from the company's website, and also on Medium.
And Twitter, Reddit accounts. They have been very open with the information since the beginning so that's valuable.

Yeah, I personally recommend Telegram, as is a more direct channel to get faster answers Wink
My personal favorite out of Discord/Slack/Telegram. Lexit looks like an interesting project, what's the current progress? Smiley
Anthony C. Stack

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

By the way we want to thank everyone for the support and the messages we've been receiving, we will have a video soon to be published in YouTube channel and we will keep everyone updated. LEXIT is the first blockchain powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace for buying and selling companies or Assets such as: IP and patents, for example. If you know someone who is involved in a startup, please let them know about us. Why would that be? See, the startups will benefit the most from early backing our upcoming Token. They will need it to participate on LEXIT and we will keep working hard., so more news to come. Invite them here and share our social media links. Everything is being arranged to start the pre-sale for large backers now, contact us for details, and tokensale will be in 2018 likely to be in January. Stay tuned at www.lexit.co
NICE, a .co instead of a .ai or .io (my favorite) Your website looks good, I'll continue to follow up on your project and continue with questions I may have
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

I will keep an eye on this project as I love the idea. I'll be investing as soon as I have my funds. More Power LEXIT!

glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

This looks pretty impressive, but a lot of information is still needed.
I will wait while looking at further developments.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

Idea looks good. lets wait for the roadmap and how ICO will perform.
Paul J. Tapia

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

Idea looks good. lets wait for the roadmap and how ICO will perform.
Couldn't agree with ya more. I'm more stoked on the whitepaper, myself Smiley
poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:11:26 PM

where spefication coin
when open ico selling, any bounty or airdrop dev
JuanMD

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

where spefication coin
when open ico selling, any bounty or airdrop dev

Hi! I invite you to join our chats in Telegram where all that info will be disclosed soon Wink
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:09:55 PM

I did not find your website, do you have a website?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄