Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all reputed members esp. Lauda, ibminer, The Pharmacist to my apology  (Read 719 times)
TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:05:31 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 11:26:48 AM by TheCoinFinder

With all due respect, dear members, i would like to invite you to explore my case that is related to feedback given by ibminer.

You all might be aware of ANN_Bumping member's strategy, obviously i am one among victims that were caught by private messages.

I have already mentioned to ibminer that my decision about bumping thread was unintentionally taken by me as didn't know it is prohibited because when there is any illegal offer thread created, especially in Services board, users post against it immediately.
At the time of ANN thread bumping offer, there were no negative replies in offer thread, so i followed his offer by replying PM.

This caused my account in negative state, i asked ibminer about it, he replied that he noticed already given feedback on my profile and thus he picked me up only among all others.

Now you might be considering that i am trying to ask for removing The Pharmacist's feedback, but no. Let The Pharmacist's feedback be as it is. I am just pointing ibminer's  feedback.

Now if ibminer gave me this feedback because of already one on my profile from The Pharmacist, i am just asking that can anybody point out even a single post that is truely for scam?  By reviewing my post history, can anybody point out where i have tried to scam people since the time of The Pharmacist's feedback till the moment i unintentionally replied ANN_Bumping member?

I am sure there is none as i was not here to scam anyone, never joined any ANN bumping job except this one that was not in my mind.
Even i hadn't been posting in altcoin sections ever before this mistake.

Dear members, i am putting all upto you, if there is really anything forgiveable with my history, kindly help me clearing my truth.

Thank You

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:39:01 AM

With all due respect, dear members, i would like to invite you to explore my case that is related to feedback given by ibminer.

You all might be aware of ANN_Bumping member's strategy, obviously i am one among victims that were caught by private messages.

I have already mentioned to ibminer that my decision about bumping thread was unintentionally taken by me as didn't know it is prohibited because when there is any illegal offer thread created, especially in Services board, users post against it immediately.
At the time of ANN thread bumping offer, there were no negative replies in offer thread, so i followed his offer by replying PM.

This caused my account in negative state, i asked ibminer about it, he replied that he noticed already given feedback on my profile and thus he picked me up only among all others.

Now you might be considering that i am trying to ask for removing The Pharmacist's feedback, but no. Let The Pharmacist's feedback be as it is. I am just pointing ibminer's  feedback.

Now if ibminer gave me this feedback because of already one on my profile from The Pharmacist, i am just asking that can anybody point out even a single post that is truely for scam?  By reviewing my post history, can anybody point out where i have tried to scam people since the time of The Pharmacist's feedback till the moment i unintentionally replied ANN_Bumping member?

I am sure there is none as i was not here to scam anyone, never joined any ANN bumping job except this one that was not in my mind.
Even i hadn't been posting in altcoin sections ever before this mistake.

Dear members, i am putting all upto you, if there is really anything forgiveable with my history, kindly help me clearing my truth.

Thank You
What is done is done, there is no pulling back to it now. You don't have any valid reason for which you should be exempted from the negative trust and DT members will react accordingly to the users who PM'ed  ANNBumping_needed for bumping the ANN thread for scammy ICOs. Lauda has thus far stated that the users who will be exempted will be AT101ET and most likely ClvrGmr(Lauda didnt mention his name but all the facts point out to be him)  as he immediately forfeited from the prank the moment he came to know that it was against the rules. Here's the link:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2489826.msg25511204#msg25511204 . So if ClvrGmr came to know that bumping an ANN thread is against the rules, you aren't likely to be exempted from the negative feedback.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

You keep saying "unintentionally". That is false, and you know it. You knew exactly what you were doing when you responded, even if you didn't know it was against the rules.

You may not have ever scammed anyone - and that is not in dispute. You were left a rating by ibminer for responding to the thread, that's all it boils down to.

To receive a negative rating, you could do a variety of "immoral" things. It doesn't necessarily mean that you scammed somebody. That rating was left because ibminer no longer trusts you for what you did. Simple as that. And that's exactly what the trust system is meant for.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:59:42 PM

Well i totally agree with the pharmacist, there is a huge difference in post quality. That reason alone is enough for the red paint. Also do remember that trust isn't moderated here. Also how come you have never read the rules, when you have 3rd highest posts in the altcoin section?  Roll Eyes
TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

Well i totally agree with the pharmacist, there is a huge difference in post quality. That reason alone is enough for the red paint. Also do remember that trust isn't moderated here. Also how come you have never read the rules, when you have 3rd highest posts in the altcoin section?  Roll Eyes
Well, i knew there would be same replies by members like you but i am still waiting for Lauda's response as he is not ill minded like others.

Secondly, you and first replier might be less understandimg because, when you say trust isn't moderated, do you both repliers mean that a trust marker can't ever make mistake? and you may mean to say that AT101AT like members trust hasn't been moderated?

Also, you both might mean that if your one arm is decimated either by mistake or deliberately,  The people around you must Kill you forever because you are no more eligible to live with world even if your arm is cureable?

Does it mean so?

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

Well, i knew there would be same replies by members like you but i am still waiting for Lauda's response as he is not ill minded like others.
Nice way to doge my question.

do you both repliers mean that a trust marker can't ever make mistake?
Well you said yourself that ibminer left the feedback because of the other rating which was left by the pharmacist.. That clearly shows that it wasn't a *mistake* by ibminer. He clearly meant what he wanted.

P. S listen try convincing him as he is the only guy who you can resolve this issue with. If he said that his decision is final i don't think anyone can force him to change his decision.
TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

Nice way to doge my question.

do you both repliers mean that a trust marker can't ever make mistake?
Well you said yourself that ibminer left the feedback because of the other rating which was left by the pharmacist.. That clearly shows that it wasn't a *mistake* by ibminer. He clearly meant what he wanted.

P. S listen try convincing him as he is the only guy who you can resolve this issue with. If he said that his decision is final i don't think anyone can force him to change his decision.
Now you are right with your quote but i generally want you to notice this again:
By reviewing my post history, can anybody point out where i have tried to scam people since the time of The Pharmacist's feedback till the moment i unintentionally replied ANN_Bumping member?

Crime is common, Logic is rare
Try to follow even your own signature, Logic isn't just to kill an arm decimated person by whole, this arm is cureable.

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 2536

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

i asked ibminer about it, he replied that he noticed already given feedback on my profile and thus he picked me up only among all others.

My reply was that you were intentionally using a legendary status account to confuse others. Even if the account was not bought or had not changed hands, which it certainly did, I would have left feedback. And I've left feedback for several others in this group.

I didn't put much merit into The Pharmacist's feedback. No offense to The Pharmacist or others, while I certainly do read others feedback, I do not automatically accept the feedback of most, trusted or not. I saw it, reviewed your history, and derived my own opinion.

It seems clear to me that you have been doing this on a regular basis and that you willingly manipulate the Legendary rank to influence lower ranked members to invest in whoever is paying you.

You're essentially a willing shill for swindlers. Not someone anyone should trust.

As you stated in your own words, without even knowing anything about the ICO:
"I am good to do such jobs you can see i am already doing this with many different ICO threads."
"You can see my rank is high , members usually follow up high ranked member's suggestions."

As for you being the only one I've left feedback for, one quick look at my trust history will show this is a lie, and I really haven't even fully finished reviewing everyone in that thread.

But you don't really know how the forum works, don't understand the trust system, and obviously do not know how to review trust history ... because you are not really a legendary member.  Undecided

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º [ BPIP ] º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)
๑๑۞๑,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,๑۞๑๑
:•: Most Merit | Most Activity | Most Trusted | Most Recognized
:•: Flag Log | Most Merited Threads | DT Change Log | Most Deleted by Mods
:•: ıllıllı Sheeple ~ The System ~ Free World ~ Don't look down (NSFW) ~ Hook ~ Brainwashed ıllıllı
TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

seems clear to me that you have been doing this on a regular basis and that you willingly manipulate the Legendary rank to influence lower ranked members to invest in whoever is paying you.
I am not good enough at english, otherwise i would've proved myself as no scammer, but i'll try to write what i can.

How far did you checked my history? According to The Pharmacist's feedback, i would've scammed many members, i would've atleast any signs in my history of trying to scam anyone. Let your ANN-Bumping case be aside for a minite, and tell me Have you found a single sign verifying me a historical scammer?

I am pretty sure no.

Now if you come to the bumping case, it just recently took place and that's why i am appealing to accept my true apologize for bumping.

Furthermore, if you notice, there is no bumping post of mine leading to scam people, i usually used to reply other's queries in most. please check it

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:11:46 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 04:32:31 PM by pugman

Well i totally agree with the pharmacist, there is a huge difference in post quality. That reason alone is enough for the red paint. Also do remember that trust isn't moderated here. Also how come you have never read the rules, when you have 3rd highest posts in the altcoin section?  Roll Eyes

Secondly, you and first replier might be less understandimg because, when you say trust isn't moderated, do you both repliers mean that a trust marker can't ever make mistake? and you may mean to say that AT101AT like members trust hasn't been moderated?

Also, you both might mean that if your one arm is decimated either by mistake or deliberately,  The people around you must Kill you forever because you are no more eligible to live with world even if your arm is cureable?

Does it mean so?
The difference between you and AT101ET is that the latter has shown humility,admitting his guilt and not counter-arguing against the prank. You on the other hand are just requesting ibminer,pharmacist and lauda not to give you negative trust in the present or ever in the future. Such a case won't help you to get the negative feedback removed,ever. You have committed and you are admitting yes,but your behaviour isn't up to the mark which also will not help your negative feedback removed.
You know what makes your case even worse?
"I am good to do such jobs you can see i am already doing this with many different ICO threads."

Try proving that the account of yours isn't bought ,that might change up the things little bit maybe not in terms of removing trust ,but maybe in terms of thinking in the minds of people such as that of The Pharmacist,etc that yours is not a bought account.

EDIT:- As you can see AT101ET is ready to sacrifice his trust rating too ,so that he can convey his apology in such a way that people can know how humble he is,and he is ready to pay for his greediness which has been forgiven by some people at least. He even removed his signature(that doesn't change anything but nevertheless). So if you have done a mistake,man up and take it,and you got to sacrifice something or the other in a short run so that you can benefit a lot in the long run(I'm not saying you to remove your signature or something). Its just an opinion. It now depends on how well you're willing to take it.

TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:39:42 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 05:11:20 PM by TheCoinFinder

Well i totally agree with the pharmacist, there is a huge difference in post quality. That reason alone is enough for the red paint. Also do remember that trust isn't moderated here. Also how come you have never read the rules, when you have 3rd highest posts in the altcoin section?  Roll Eyes

Also, you both might mean that if your one arm is decimated either by mistake or deliberately,  The people around you must Kill you forever because you are no more eligible to live with world even if your arm is cureable?

Does it mean so?
The difference between you and AT101ET is that the latter has shown humility,admitting his guilt and not counter-arguing against the prank. You on the other hand are just requesting ibminer,pharmacist and lauda not to give you negative trust in the present or ever in the future. Such a case won't help you to get the negative feedback removed,ever. You have committed and you are admitting yes,but your behaviour isn't up to the mark which also will not help your negative feedback removed.
You know what makes your case even worse?

Try proving that the account of yours isn't bought ,that might change up the things little bit maybe not in terms of removing trust ,but maybe in terms of thinking in the minds of people such as that of The Pharmacist,etc that yours is not a bought account.
Unfortunately my bad fate due to which these words came out of my mouth for a greed of job but beleive me i didn't know this type of job is illegal, for me, it was just like managing signature campaign.
However if you check, there are no posts of mine that are betraying members to Ico, mostly my posts are replies to others and i also contributed to that Ico for which it was must to check their progress regularly.

Regarding arguement:  I don't know how to say but this is my nature probably and over nature nobody has control, i am sorry for this behave.

Anyways, i know this all can't change their minds but at last i would like to tell all of you and admin of forum that projects like Ico and are the back bone of this forum, i am feeling ashamed upon not understanding importance of Ico in this forum because i think everyone is here for money even signature campaign managers get benefited when a project give their thousands of money to members and campaign managers of this forum as a bounty and you should think where this money comes from?

I know you people will never accept truth but in my sense, a bounty is distributed in needful people and whoever participates in bounty, himself accepts that he is needful, then why to punish a contributor  in such a way??

According to research of science, a man's mind set gets mature when he crosses his 40th year of life and here it gets clear that most of this community hasn't reached that level yet.

Now the question raises why?

Because, by not forgiving for a mistake, you pity members force a person to buy accounts and keep continue doing scam here.

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

TheCoinFinder, you are literally going round in pointless circles here. No matter how much you try to argue and debate the ratings that have been left by both The Pharmacist and ibminer, they are perfectly valid, and will not be removed unless they choose to remove them. Both have made it quite clear that isn't happening right now. Deal with it.

YOU are the one who screwed up here, the same as the other members that were caught. The difference is they have accepted responsibility for their actions - now you need to do the same and accept the consequences for yours.

Once again, no-one has insinuated that you are a scammer, but you were greedy, and you acted immorally.

There is also a good chance you purchased this account (if not, prove you are the original owner please..), and now you are pissed off with receiving a negative tag. You are also more concerned with the rating left by ibminer, than the one by The Pharmacist. Could this be because ibminer is in DT, and The Pharmacist isn't?. Roll Eyes So this boils down to money and the potential loss of signature/bounty payments..  Roll Eyes

As ibminer said above:

You're essentially a willing shill for swindlers. Not someone anyone should trust.

That's EXACTLY what you were doing. No point trying to hide it/argue your way around it - we aren't stupid.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

I guess it all comes down to morality.

OP, maybe you didn't know it was illegal.  But did you know it was immoral/unethical to cheat a thread ranking system?

Maybe ibminer doesn't trust people who would willing and knowingly cheat.    I know I sure don't.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

I'm no one in this community but based in all the drama, if you back up some kind of scammy project doing  illegal bumps you'r one of them.
Now you gotta' show the community why you'r trusted, I don't see any sign of why I should trust you.
TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:02:09 AM

I guess it all comes down to morality.

OP, maybe you didn't know it was illegal.  But did you know it was immoral/unethical to cheat a thread ranking system?

Maybe ibminer doesn't trust people who would willing and knowingly cheat.    I know I sure don't.

Dear Vod, Thank you for your clean words. As i above mentioned, the thread bumping offer was posted in services board, this is why i thought it isn't illegal and doing this job was just like to manage a signature campaign for me.
I don't mean to say it was legal but it  was a mistake in my unconciousness and i have already left bumping ANNs.

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

it  was a mistake in my unconciousness and i have already left bumping ANNs.

So if it was something you couldn't control, then you can't stop it from happening again, can you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 2536

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:26:41 AM

How far did you checked my history? According to The Pharmacist's feedback, i would've scammed many members, i would've atleast any signs in my history of trying to scam anyone. Let your ANN-Bumping case be aside for a minite, and tell me Have you found a single sign verifying me a historical scammer?

I went far enough into the current owner's history. As Vod mentioned, morality, you are not trustworthy because of your immoral actions, and actions have consequences. There are/were ways for you to redeem yourself, but you won't/wouldn't have, because you are here to blindly support any ICO or bounty that is willing to pay you, and in this case, even highlighting that you could mislead lower ranked members due to your [bought] status.

So since the pleading doesn't appear to be working, logically your next step is going to be...

Because, by not forgiving for a mistake, you pity members force a person to buy accounts and keep continue doing scam here.

You've had the account since maybe June of this year, you act like you've been building it up since 2014.  Roll Eyes

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º [ BPIP ] º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)
๑๑۞๑,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,๑۞๑๑
:•: Most Merit | Most Activity | Most Trusted | Most Recognized
:•: Flag Log | Most Merited Threads | DT Change Log | Most Deleted by Mods
:•: ıllıllı Sheeple ~ The System ~ Free World ~ Don't look down (NSFW) ~ Hook ~ Brainwashed ıllıllı
TheCoinFinder (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

it  was a mistake in my unconciousness and i have already left bumping ANNs.

So if it was something you couldn't control, then you can't stop it from happening again, can you?

Of course i can control and i almost have controlled this all. Obviously this thread is meant to control my mistakes.

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

@TheCoinFinder,like I said you'll be replied here.
To begin with, no one is accusing that you have scammed here, what people are trying to say here is you pm'ed @ANNBumping_needed offering your "services" for bumping an or many ANN threads.
This also makes sense, so care much to answer how come you don't know about the rules of bumping ANN threads is very much frowned upon here?
This adds up your case to be even worse.
You say you haven't brought your account, well you approached me out of everyone else which is somewhat weird and I was kind of astonished when I read your pm.

There is also a good chance you purchased this account (if not, prove you are the original owner please..), and now you are pissed off with receiving a negative tag. You are also more concerned with the rating left by ibminer, than the one by The Pharmacist. Could this be because ibminer is in DT, and The Pharmacist isn't?. Roll Eyes So this boils down to money and the potential loss of signature/bounty payments..  Roll Eyes
You so badly want your negative trust to be removed, you know you have done something which is very much frowned upon in this forum, you don't want to do anything else rather than asking people ways to remove your neg tag, seriously? And you blame that if members like AT101ET might be exempted from the negative rating by @ibminer ,you should be too in an indirect way? You think that such mistake should be forgiven because you have did it only once. But this makes it think otherwise:

People might have not paid you for this "contributing to the ico" that you have done before, but as soon as you saw an opportunity you went for it, greediness conquered your mind, it happens but your behaviour that you sought after what you did is what is going to cost you.
According to research of science, a man's mind set gets mature when he crosses his 40th year of life and here it gets clear that most of this community hasn't reached that level yet.
Well just so you know ,you're acting like a 10 year old kid.
I'll leave it up to the DT members to decide on what has to be done to your case. If you feel your privacy got snatched away, well I can apologize for that, not more, not less.
As for removing your negative trust, if I may quote @ibminer,your immoral actions is going to be in your way, and you pretty much have no other choice to turn the tables around, most likely that's not the case going to happen here. Good luck to you.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

The forum rules clearly state that you cannot get paid to bump up ANNs. It's not just you either, everyone who got exposed is either already negged by a dt member or is about to get negged.

Whatever you say, you can't deny the fact that you willingly broke forum rules.

And whoever negged you has the right to do so, since they consider you untrustworthy by offering services against forum code.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: