Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 08:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118131 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 336
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

Hi, I am now a bit skeptical about this "C" thing, can you sign your Bitcoin wallet address which has 15 BTC in it? If you own that amount of Bitcoin I guess other will have more faith on you.

Since you are annoying us with same amateur question! Go back to page 3-4 you will find your answer.

It's totally fine if you refuse to proof the existence of your 15 BTC, it is totally up to you. Just so you know if you can proof it, more investment will come through, since right now the only features from your project are the unusual announcement and the big bounty pool.

We will see at the date of the first distribution of the bounty rewards.
Yes the first thing we just wait for the first distribution so that c proved that they are real and inveastor will come up and invest to C. Good luck to us and i will wait that moment of truth.

Then fireworks will start, life will be so much easier, plus your investment balls will be made of steal, and you will invest in C,
or maybe not!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloudpost

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

It looks like site/team/wp is still important, because there's not much investments for now, way less than your advertizing funds. Is there a soft/hardcap for your fundrising?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mila52

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:47 PM

I can't wait next week for sure those people who are saying that this is just a bluff will be hiding in their home after seeing this campaign will pay all the participants! goodluck campaign manager in replying those participants
Yes! Grin
I'm wait for the first distribution  where  "C" must be prove that they are real  Wink
Apriand
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:13:54 AM

I can't wait next week for sure those people who are saying that this is just a bluff will be hiding in their home after seeing this campaign will pay all the participants! goodluck campaign manager in replying those participants
Yes! Grin
I'm wait for the first distribution  where  "C" must be prove that they are real  Wink

Same here, we hope it will be legit project and pay us as well, so we can proof to others if we are in right way now Grin. I believe it will, we'll get paid if we have qualified in this campaign. Also i'll invest a little my reward on this project after get paid.
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:50:01 AM

It looks like site/team/wp is still important, because there's not much investments for now, way less than your advertizing funds. Is there a soft/hardcap for your fundrising?

Fundraising!!!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

rezakurnia66

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

Very strange tread. Do you want to be written for all documents and conducted by ICO? Very interesting! Good luck!
the project has interesting ideas and good, and the success will definitely be anticipated success always always. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yanyan 111

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:58:10 AM

Your marketing is too special, have not seen anyone do this

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

Very strange tread. Do you want to be written for all documents and conducted by ICO? Very interesting! Good luck!
the project has interesting ideas and good, and the success will definitely be anticipated success always always. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
that's true because here all can be run as expected by many people and this project can be made one of the most important for now

LoveStory

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

fully support for the success of this project. promotion through social media is one great way to boost the popularity of this token
It is true especially now it is the time of more advanced and emerging technology, the promotion of the project through social media easier for sure. the projects always run smoothly.

seek4dream

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

Yes! Grin

Same here, we hope it will be legit project and pay us as well, so we can proof to others if we are in right way now Grin. I believe it will, we'll get paid if we have qualified in this campaign. Also i'll invest a little my reward on this project after get paid.
If it turned out to be a legit project as you said, then congratulations to all of the participants.
But even so, I don't think it makes any sense to promote a project this way.

c++btc

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

Yes! Grin

For sure he will just eat what he said, just wait until the campaign manager prove what he are saying at first, he put a lot of efforts to just do this and reply to you all, you must respect him Smiley goodluck with you all see you in 16

Vinalians

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

fully support for the success of this project. promotion through social media is one great way to boost the popularity of this token
It is true especially now it is the time of more advanced and emerging technology, the promotion of the project through social media easier for sure. the projects always run smoothly.
Yeah you are right there. the C project is very interesting as you can see the participants here are so many. meaning they have an idea and they know that his project C will be success in the near future! so just invest here!

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Ehrhc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

Yes! Grin
I'm wait for the first distribution  where  "C" must be prove that they are real  Wink

If it turned out to be a legit project as you said, then congratulations to all of the participants.

You don't think its a good one! Ok enrich the world with your knowledge.

..C..

bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

The only reason I joined #C is because it's strange and I know nothing about it (no white paper, no other info).
I even invested some into this.

To me, it's better than a (looks legit) project with a full blown website, roadmap, white paper, team pictures & info, and heavenly promises, but turned out to be a scam in the end.

Some say there's a fine line between a fool & a risk taker, but who cares.
It's like a 50:50 situation, so I took my chance.

Good luck all👍

C
What is C?
Doctor-Coin

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

Yes! Grin

Cloudpost

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

Can anyone from the C team/project aswer about soft/hardcap? And are they worried with low amount of funds gathered?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Doctor-Coin

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

Ehrhc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:30 PM

Can anyone from the C team/project aswer about soft/hardcap? And are they worried with low amount of funds gathered?

This is a promotion introduction to C, if we raise $1 or $10 Mil it will continue to the end.
We know you are trying to put C within the ICOS concepts you saw other people promoting.
But let us walk you to what we are saying from day one:

- This is not token or something built on top of Ethereum..  Bigger than Etherum.
- This not a “ decentralized “ “ centralized “ typical “coin”.. Smaller than Bitcoin.
- This is C same as you didn’t see Etherum coming, same as many doubt Bitcoin coming or its growth and adoption.
   C is here!
- In most absurd reality checks! Any money under $100 in bitcoin is a money held as hostage by “ fees”, which destroys everything Bitcoin could stand for!

No one asked “Satoshi Nakamoto “ any funny questions.. Specially now ..What are you planning to do with $5+ Billion fortune.

We are here to change all of that nonsense! Same as an app can afford to waive your stock trading fees! One of ours will waive, or give you up to 80% reduction on your bitcoin transactions fees.

It is a matter of time for us to release more information! And it is very limited time for you, and the 110,000 visitors to understand how much you are missing.

So don’t worry about hard cap or soft cap! Worry if you have a C ap!

..C..

GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

Guys, what do you think about auditing of ICO projects, can it help to avoid scam?
savioroshan

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:19:20 PM

Guys, what do you think about auditing of ICO projects, can it help to avoid scam?

What do you mean by auditing ICO projects? Do you think that is possible? By auditing we can identify scam ICOs easily. But its not that easy or its not possible.You can audit smart contracts of the ICO projects but not the entire ICO. Anyways by 16th we can confirm whether this C project is scam or legit. My mind is saying its not a scam. Lets wait and watch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.