Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118411 times)
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

haha give him a negative feedback now her eth adress in her website is new again its seems he new it in 3 times lol. such a scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

hi dev i got confuse in the signature campaign, how to change the signature code? can you guide me what thread should i used fo the submission of my reports in this signature campaign?

Don't waste your time looking at it.

C shit project is already a SCAM. But honestly I think they only got "few" bucks because only few investors believed on their shits.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin
The C stood for Con artist, sCam and Cu*t (That's me).
Thanks for your monies idiots, I had a good Crismas because of you

Stop posting, stop messaging my, project C is Closed
I have not yet met such cynical and dishonorable people . When your  team left you and you tried to promote your scam on your own, I regretted you.
 But you had the impudence and rudeness to return and mock the desire of hunters.
 You are a mean and low man .
 God will judge you
Ligrev

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin

I have not yet met such cynical and dishonorable people . When your  team left you and you tried to promote your scam on your own, I regretted you.
 But you had the impudence and rudeness to return and mock the desire of hunters.
 God will judge you

The message was not posted by the Original poster of this thread (Watch the profile: One is _Ehrhc_ and the real one is Ehrhc).
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

It was pretty obvious it was a scam as soon as the dev didn't respect the first of his commitments. Everybody believing the scammer's words after his first fail can blame only himself.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin

I have not yet met such cynical and dishonorable people . When your  team left you and you tried to promote your scam on your own, I regretted you.
 God will judge you

The message was not posted by the Original poster of this thread (Watch the profile: One is _Ehrhc_ and the real one is Ehrhc).
Oh, I didn't notice that.
But it is probable that the real one is thinking just like that.
acecombat2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:06 PM

God will judge you

At least one of those two accounts were honest.  That's probably the biggest difference between them.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Strange thread title, strange project, strange comments. It looks like topic starter has not anything, but try to get money or just fun. Anyway I will track this projects - it is very interesting what will be finally
snowfu199

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Strange thread title, strange project, strange comments. It looks like topic starter has not anything, but try to get money or just fun. Anyway I will track this projects - it is very interesting what will be finally
You have already seen the end of it.
Nobody get or lose anything, people just spent their time for nothing.
andosatu1

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

Come and Join NOW.....
Eurobit - The digital replacement for the Euro
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680123.0
https://myeurobit.com/
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Those spent time are pretty valuable, they have put their effort on it to promote C, but these are the risk of bounty hunter.
The return for bounty hunter is high, which is why they are risking the waste of time.
snowfu199

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

Those spent time are pretty valuable, they have put their effort on it to promote C, but these are the risk of bounty hunter.
The return for bounty hunter is high, which is why they are risking the waste of time.

We all understand that. These participants are just gambling.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

We all understand that. These participants are just gambling.

This is the huge reward for all the participants, even I am not sure he will paid or not, so I only joined in the phase 1, after without receive any payment, I think this is scammer surely.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

Anytime you campaign for any project, you are only taking a risk of maybe not get paid at the end because of one reason or the other,  i did a campaign since July - Oct 2017 up till now have not yet paid, but now i move to other project and waiting to get my payment from that company. Bounty hunters are always risk time to campaign but it can also means wasting of good amount of time working and no payment.
billy.ryoko

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

any update about this project now, if that no one have get the reward in this bounty, I wonder the dev have login everyday but did't reply anymore in this now.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
snowfu199

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

any update about this project now, if that no one have get the reward in this bounty, I wonder the dev have login everyday but did't reply anymore in this now.

This project is a scam from the very beginning.
Can't believe so many people are involved with it.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

At the End we not receive any bounty reward this was just joke.Just lost of time. Sad
finuzu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Anyone will do when its free.. however really guys? this crap?
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

At the End we not receive any bounty reward this was just joke.Just lost of time. Sad

I didn't lose much other than a bit of time, time to move on...
billy.ryoko

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

well, many people like me are doing this in their idle time, just want to say many scammer all around the world.  Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: