Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread]  (Read 82010 times)
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

i think dev want give surprise before christmas or at christmas,maybe C project is Christmas project.

Uhm, this is a good thought and who knows that it is not realized. Merry Christmas to all! Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

Project Calm
Century Project
Project Champion
Chance Project
Project Cheek

Grin Grin Grin
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

Hi Mr. Ehrhc. Im still wating for the payments and hoping to get paid soon. We dont know the exact reason why our payments has been delayed but some of us are still hoping for the payments. There are people laughing at us already. Please prove that they are wrong. However, Merry Christmas in Advance Smiley

404 Not Found
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

Hi Mr. Ehrhc. Im still wating for the payments and hoping to get paid soon. We dont know the exact reason why our payments has been delayed but some of us are still hoping for the payments. There are people laughing at us already. Please prove that they are wrong. However, Merry Christmas in Advance Smiley

Stop being dumb lmao, are you THAT blind that you don't see that this is a scam LOL  There is no money, wake up!!!

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

This fucktard is obviously delaying as much as possible the "payment" (which will never happen) to keep you posting until as long as possible, ideally suckers posting until December 31. If he had the bitcoin, he would sign an address that holds that amount of BTC and dissipate all doubts about he holding or not the funds.

C is clearly for Christmas Clusterfuck, these rates looked too good to be true to pay such an high amount of people. Better luck next time.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

I will waiting payment for this project C . hope get 0.3 BTC   Cry

You'll probably get 0.3btc from the manager when he's in hell... Lol
azisjesika

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:18:06 PM

"C" stands for s"C"am  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:49:11 AM

You just spend time with project C. Wake Let's leave this Scam project!!!
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:14:53 AM

Okay still waiting for the payments i've been waiting for so long and hoping to get the payments go project C patience is real boys

Some people are just waiting to die....  Find a real project next time.

1st step : if you see something using font size 30 go away. For us it's funny, but you, you loose your time waiting, really.
Liquid01

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:21:06 AM

Okay still waiting for the payments i've been waiting for so long and hoping to get the payments go project C patience is real boys

1st step : if you see something using font size 30 go away. For us it's funny, but you, you loose your time waiting, really.
haha so FUNNY new lessons avoid projects that use font 30 Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:06:51 AM

So there is still no update..well dev....you have to understand what do people think..please give us an update.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

Is there a problem anyway? are you my father or something just to said to go away? lol i have my own life and you too don't mind my business here okay
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

This scammer would never change, look at his latest move:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2624783.0

My post there just got deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have strong reasons to believe the newbie behind this bounty is one and same enigma and scammer behind

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912.0

You can't miss to see the same style of approach and template replicated here, another BTC15 bounty, he is obviously trying to catch up with his folly in his earlier scam project by introducing a spreadsheet this time and a good for nothing signed message.

All you guys applying to work here had better watch your greed for the outrages rates he's offering at the prevailing high rate of Bitcoin, of which payment, he craftily pushed forward to the 29 January, by what time the ICO would have been over and a repeat of what happened in the other threads revisited.

This's a token from me to you not to waste your precious time here, because you're sure to work in vain and any money you invested here is as good as flushed down the drain.

HNRDev is = Ehrhc, not like you've not been warned!
thebest67

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

You have to delete his post not let him continue to do the same thing again. So administrator did your job Huh

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
HNRDev

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:57:43 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have strong reasons to believe the newbie behind this bounty is one and same enigma and scammer behind

You can't miss to see the same style of approach and template replicated here, another BTC15 bounty, he is obviously trying to catch up with his folly in his earlier scam project by introducing a spreadsheet this time and a good for nothing signed message.

All you guys applying to work here had better watch your greed for the outrages rates he's offering at the prevailing high rate of Bitcoin, of which payment, he craftily pushed forward to the 29 January, by what time the ICO would have been over and a repeat of what happened in the other threads revisited.

This's a token from me to you not to waste your precious time here, because you're sure to work in vain and any money you invested here is as good as flushed down the drain.

Hello Victorycoin,

You have accused us of being the same person as the person behind Erch 'C' Bounty.

This is not true and we are not associated with him in any way.

It is true our bounty is inspired by the 'C bounty' and it's bounty types are very similar due to how effective it was.

Please refrain from defamatory statements made against our project, we have been putting a lot of effort into this project.

The bounty thread was deleted because it is only for applications and journaling of the bounties and we would like to reduce spam. We hope we have resolved this issue and we can come to agreement. If you need any more counselling, I am here to talk on my social media channels.
-Edward Kurtz
Victorycoin

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

Hello Victorycoin,

You have accused us of being the same person as the person behind Erch 'C' Bounty.

It is true our bounty is inspired by the 'C bounty' and it's bounty types are very similar due to how effective it was.

Please refrain from defamatory statements made against our project, we have been putting a lot of effort into this project.

-Edward Kurtz
 Prove that by escrowing the budget for the bounty with any of the reputable escrows in here!
HNRDev

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz
 Prove that by escrowing the budget for the bounty with any of the reputable escrows in here!

If trust must be a large problem, we are asking any escrow to contact us and we will proceed in the following weeks to come, we will not be doing many changes during the Christmas season.

At this stage we have contacted aTriz with our proposal. Expect to hear updates very soon.
Victorycoin

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:16:11 AM

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz

If trust must be a large problem, we are asking any escrow to contact us and we will proceed in the following weeks to come, we will not be doing many changes during the Christmas season.

At this stage we have contacted aTriz with our proposal. Expect to hear updates very soon.
Nice move you contacted Atriz but that line of excuse is quite familiar especially in this thread and you may want to recall, this is cryptocurrency - you can transact anytime and  even from your bedroom, so go ahead and do the needful. The Ehrhc we know, is good at buying time.
Psalmy2cute

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

Hello Victorycoin,

The bounty thread was deleted because it is only for applications and journaling of the bounties and we would like to reduce spam. We hope we have resolved this issue and we can come to agreement. If you need any more counselling, I am here to talk on my social media channels.
-Edward Kurtz
THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY SAME SCAMMER I COULD BET MY LIFE ON IT....  15BITCOIN MY FOOT...
HEs NOT WORTH 0.1SAT NOT TO TALK ABOUT DISTRIBUTING 15BITCOIN

Psalmy2cute

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz
THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY SAME SCAMMER I COULD BET MY LIFE ON IT....  15BITCOIN MY FOOT...
HEs NOT WORTH 0.1SAT NOT TO TALK ABOUT DISTRIBUTING 15BITCOIN

today he didn't update iz scam project instead he went ahead to create a newone... With a new bitcointalk account... Show us the date you joined bitcointalk.... Asshole scamming shit.....
More like 15FAT LIESS

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: