Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Useful Skills to Learn while Ranking up your Account!  (Read 627 times)
reme.auditor (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Any tips for Newbies on what skills should be learned to be more productive?
Do I need to learn computer programming?
I can invest in crash courses or just watch youtube tutorial if needed.
Thanks for your inputs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

Hi! There is no need to be a guru in programming. But some knowledge in the field of computing science will be usefull to understand the mechanism of blockchain.

Most likely for the first time you should read the key topics of that forum Wink
Good luck!
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:30:45 PM

Hi! There is no need to be a guru in programming. But some knowledge in the field of computing science will be usefull to understand the mechanism of blockchain.

Most likely for the first time you should read the key topics of that forum Wink
Good luck!

Other than knowledge in computing science any more relevant skills to learn? I was reading a thread on campaigns and bounties. Since I also need to rank up before being able to join such I was wondering if projects will be on programming or there are specific skills required with the said.

When you say key topics of that forum you mean computing science right? Will research for that. Thanks.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

I'm new too but reading some threads on the forums I got this link
https://www.coindesk.com/information/
I think this will be really helpful to us newbies.
Good luck.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

Learn computer programming not necessary. If you have good knowledge of internet world and handle this smartly then you better Ranking up your account. First of all read carefully all post then you clear your self.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:02:23 AM

I noticed not too many people is sharing on this post. It's really interesting. My friend told me that some projects includes translation of advertisement from English to your local language and vice versa. If you have time to learn some more language like Japanese or Korean it might be fun and helpful to you in the future. I hope more people will share inputs on this. I'll be following this post.

Good luck.
lostinbtc

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

Hi I don't think that is necessary but basic knowledge will definitely help you understand more about whats going on and how to navigate easier throughout the different doors of the crypto world. There's many free youtube videos that will help you learn.

Good luck!
Mayorlopez215

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

Hi I don't think that is necessary but basic knowledge will definitely help you understand more about whats going on and how to navigate easier throughout the different doors of the crypto world. There's many free youtube videos that will help you learn.

Good luck!
Please can you share those YouTube link to check the videos you mentioned
cryptopat

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

Good luck!
Would you be kind enough to please post a
YouTube video here?
Chippica

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:45:32 PM

Good luck.

Thanks! This link might be usefull. I will surely check it up.
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

Good luck.
This link seems to be really useful.
Thanks.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:07:32 PM

Just read a thread on campaign and bounty. Reading the requirements, writing skills is a must. You can also translate from English to your local language. Bottomline is you must be knowledgeable in Bitcoin. Programming skills is a plus so we can understand more technical discussion but not necessarily a requirement. Just explore the forums and read on. I even read a bounty that accepts newbies. Unfortunately it ended yesterday. Well there will be new ones. Thanks for those who share their inputs on this. I'm still following this, hopefully a more experienced member will be able to share or give some guidance to us newbies. Thanks.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Let me add this link here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns
I've got it on reading a thread on campaigns.
This is really useful to newbies and full member's alike since it help us monitor existing campaigns and even new campaigns.
So far so many ICO on the threads I read.
Any suggestions on which forums or thread to read?
Thanks.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

you dont need programming skills, you have typing, reading, and that's it, keep reading this forum and learning from what you have read, it will expand your knowledge here, you can do it slowly but sure, stay tuned on this forum, you may interest to participate in some erc20 project to get token. you can start by fill the airdrop form.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

It may be seen that programming skills are necessary cause of bitcoin and Blockchain, but everything you actually need to do is to understand them both and how they work for the beginning. The next step would be to follow all crypto news and all changing like forks and so on. You can really can become an expert if you spend for it the biggest part of your free time.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:32:20 PM

You don't need to know how to program. But you do need to understand how wallets work and have a general idea about cryptography best practices. Ideally you would expand your knowledge in this area. "Stratum info" should mean something to you.

If you don't have a feel for the technology how are you going to make informed decision on what to invest in?
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

In order to gain knowledge about Bitcoin and altcoins you just have to read the posts on this forum. You can learn as much as you want.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:20:13 AM

Gaining knowledge by reading post here, searching the web, joining community's and participating. i only join recently and have learned a lot in a short time

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
earmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

Reading is the best way for learning.
If you learn while reading and practicing then you will never forget.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

I can invest in crash courses or just watch youtube tutorial if needed.
Thanks for your inputs.

well any course are welcome, you dont need to push your self to study hard on those headbreaking courses to followed this bitcoin mechanism, but its up to you, more knowledge much better, like if you want to create your own mining equipment of course you need that course, but its enough for me to understand what bitcoin is and how it is works. because there are more activity that related in bitcoin and you earn as much as you can. just read and learn more in this forum and do search some useful topics/threads that can help you to understand bitcoin.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

Why should we rank our accounts? What's the benefits? Just an ability to add an avatar picture and longer sign?
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:07:26 PM

ranking up your account gives you benefits especially if youre into airdrop campain then ranking up is a must

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

ranking up your account gives you benefits especially if youre into airdrop campain then ranking up is a must

Don't develop your account for Airdrops because Bitcoin talk is for learning if you don't have enough knowledge better try to explore the forum. So that you will find the lot of information regarding everything about you want.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Don't develop your account for Airdrops because Bitcoin talk is for learning if you don't have enough knowledge better try to explore the forum. So that you will find the lot of information regarding everything about you want.

what about learning about airdrops, is that ok ?

TheKing999

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

Bitcointalk is not actually so complicated. Its easy to use but wanna say, always be honest on this forum and never try to spam  Smiley
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:18:28 PM

Bitcointalk is not actually so complicated. Its easy to use but wanna say, always be honest on this forum and never try to spam  Smiley

In order for you to get a higher profile in the forum, you have to give a lot to him and help younger colleagues who are not so experienced in the sphere of Bitcoin. Remember, however, that this is a sincere help and not an attempt to cheat.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:51 PM

Helpful answers have been posted here. Let me add this: reading up project white papers and joining community is a good way of investing time in knowledge.

reme.auditor (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Thanks for all the input. So far I've been to busy to read the forums but It's my New Year's resolution to give a portion of my time to this for the following months. More power to everyone and God bless. Smiley
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Thanks for the post. I hope more people will share their Ideas on this. Anyway I think commitment is the key factor in staying with this forum and understanding more of bitcoin, chainblock, cryptocurrencies altcoins and all the related terms. Its not that hard but when you are working on a regular job you still need to give your time to read posts on this forums. Goodluck to us.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

Skills to be more productive doing what exactly?

Computer programming can offer great skills/value if you're planning to work as a computer programmer or do some computer programming related to a personal project.

What are you trying to do here? What does "learning skills" have to do with ranking up on this forum, for you?

You need to give us more detail before we can help you properly. I look forward to your reply.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

You just need to learn how to run a computer and how to use some social media as the basis of your learning, then you should guide a senior to learn and learn about bitcoin.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Before joining any bounty, check the bounty manager and escrow profiles for low trust rating, also check some of the last posts of the manager . Nobody told me that when I joined here, so I wasted time in some scam bounties. This is something everyone has to consider as the rule N1 if joining any bounties.

Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Actually all you need to have is habit,

habit to read and habit to post/reply.
but of course you will be needing some skills like troubleshooting like researching/asking things when some problems arise and you need some answers,,
the rest will follow..

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Beginners always have to work hard to catch up with other rhythms!
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Beginners always have to work hard to catch up with other rhythms!

Also it's boring at the beginning cus you think "what for should I hang out here instead of <hobbie name>?" but then you're feeling fine yourself and start getting pleasure.
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

There's no need to learn computer programming. Instead, you need to know how to analyze just like in business and read and read about bitcoin.
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Good luck.

Thank you so much for site:)

Really helpful Smiley
Lot of thanks Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: