Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 20k-40k by end of the month. FORECAST  (Read 2345 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

So guy_wonderful is quite good for predicting $20,000 at the end of this month? I'm not believing him before and I did never commented on this thread since I thought it was just a bluff. But now I'm interested with his prediction and it's going to be near as we are now at $15,000. And this means that by the end of the month it's either the lowest will be $20,000 but it's better if it will become $40,000.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 25k by Christmas, it's gone exponential, but this crazy surge can't last more than another 3-4 weeks imo, there has to be a correction sooner or later. We might see sub 10k in January
Waiting this for a very Merry prosperous Christmas.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

The OP might actually be right! haha

Obviously we'll have a correction soon and I can't imagine this kind of inflow of money can keep up for much more than a few days, but still it's possible we get above $20k this month.
yenimailb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

End of the 2017 will be $19.000
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

Obviously we'll have a correction soon and I can't imagine this kind of inflow of money can keep up for much more than a few days, but still it's possible we get above $20k this month.

This price is quite close for bumping on, even if it look far still this price can be reached maybe even little higher cuz we are only in second week this month and believe that major price change is cumming next week. Reason is that many will use Christmas as a option for bitcoin price increase also many will say that after Christmas price will go down.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

People have been terming the short corrections as the one that is expected. The difference here is that the rise is still ongoing and that is why they are pretty fast and a lot of traders are busy shorting. I would really be very careful because no one may really know the starting of the huge correction and as optimistic as we all are that we won't see something huge, anything can still happen.

Some exchanges like bithumb already have it as $19000 plus and we still have some quite good number of days before we get to the end of 2017. We cannot say what the end of the year is going to be like yet but anything can really occur. We have two scenarios that could play out; a huge correction happening or we keep seeing a huge ride to the moon coming 2018.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

Bitcoin will grow.

Target 20k-40k

Probably stops at 10300, it's where price never will come back again.
That's too much i think. Alsthough the rate of increase at this moment is high but the problem is we don't know untio.when will it continue increasing so I think it won't be able to reach 40000 USD before this year end. The period.of time won't be enough which is only pess than a month . Buf surely before this tear end, it will be more expensive.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

Bitcoin will grow.

Target 20k-40k

Yes, i assume bitcoin will reach $25K at the end of December 2017. The growth is massive now. Though bitcoin has a fall of around $1K today compared to yesterday, it will raise again to $17K and will gradually keep increasing day by day. Many investors started investing into bitcoin now. This is the reason for this massive growth.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

If this rise in price continues like this we could expect to see price over 20k in next few days maybe for sure next week. My only concern is will it comes down rapidly or will be some correction small or big. We can all say that 20k price is here maybe more but 40 even with this price rise is hard to achive.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:20 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:42:09 PM by guy_wonderful

now we gonna make some consolidation here, even 10500 is really possible to touch.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

Looking at the current situation I think bitcoin will hit 20k by the end of the year then there will be a small correction but the price will be around 18k. A meaningful year of bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

Maybe the price of the bitcoin will become 20,000 dollars because the price is already 16,000 dollars yesterday the price is 17,000 dollars but today decrease but I believe it will increase again. I dont think the price become 40k dollars in this year 2017 naybe it will happen in the next few years but no can give the exact datr when it happen. Maybe we can see that price of maybe we cant see because no once knows what is the future of the bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

Bitcoin price surge in recent week seems made it possible to reach the $20k to $25k before the year end. There is also an outrageous forecast of Saxo bank that bitcoin price will climb to $60k before crashing down to $1000 in 2018. Before the year end, more forecasts are coming. The outcome of bitcoin futures may tell if the price of the bitcoin will accelerate more in the next few days.
Paper money

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:20:44 PM

The price of bitcoin will touch  at the end of the year 19000$ now people need to do not miss the chance of investment because this time is very golden chance for them to investing now, moreover I think after the end of the month i mean in 2018 the month of January its price will be down to again 130000$,.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

Bitcoin will grow.
Target 20k-40k
Bitcoin will surely reach $20k and $40k as well, it is just a matter of time.
Bitcoin was selling $965 December 2016 and look at the bitcoin price today above $15,000.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

Bitcoin will grow.
Target 20k-40k
Bitcoin will surely reach $20k and $40k as well, it is just a matter of time.
Bitcoin was selling $965 December 2016 and look at the bitcoin price today above $15,000.
Yeah all this seems to be miracle because bitcoin has a lot if rise in these two months and maybe in future bitcoin will rise more and end of this year will be surely at above 18k because there is o second opinion in it price are so high and people are mad about bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin at any price because they know the fact that this coin will mean a lot in their future and this thing is giving rise to the prices.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:49:52 PM

hey
14500 already
It seems I was wrong I thought that the price you predicted was simply too high and in fact we were very close to hit your minimum range of 20k and since there is still so much time left before the end of the month it is entirely possible we hit those 20k at the end of the year.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

This price is quite close for bumping on, even if it look far still this price can be reached maybe even little higher cuz we are only in second week this month and believe that major price change is cumming next week. Reason is that many will use Christmas as a option for bitcoin price increase also many will say that after Christmas price will go down.
As the prices are going to much high the no of investor are increasing day by day and this thing shows that bitcoin is growing more stronger and that day will not be so far when whole world will chant about bitcoin, and this thing is sure that bitcoin will end up in between these both values and all this will be going to show that the coming year will be the more profitable and I am counting on my bitcoin how much it will give.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:18:56 PM

Looking at the current situation I think bitcoin will hit 20k by the end of the year then there will be a small correction but the price will be around 18k. A meaningful year of bitcoin.
I wonder if this is going to be the year where everything changes and people are going to begin noticing bitcoin and using it in their every day lives, maybe that is going to take a lot of time but I cannot wait to see the day in which people around the world finally accept bitcoin.
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

I wonder if this is going to be the year where everything changes and people are going to begin noticing bitcoin and using it in their every day lives, maybe that is going to take a lot of time but I cannot wait to see the day in which people around the world finally accept bitcoin.
yes

lickgrumpy

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:47:09 AM

Bitcoin will definitely grow. Since we're still nowhere in the middle of December, it may happen, but not too likely; probably next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: