Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5966 times)
gpower (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

looks like a promising project, I read a bit about Graphene and it looks like a future resource but it seems like a tough material to handle. Did you guys develop and tested a graphene based battery already? Anyhow I might buy some pre sale tokens, just a bit more than a day to go right!

Hello. In the world there are so many patent trolls. They own small patents. If they see a photo or video in our prototypes of their parts, then it might bring unnecessary litigation. We have working prototypes with photos and videos. We will be able to show them after we have a huge legal work. In the world of innovation some people want to change the world, while others want to make money at their expense and it's very sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:53 AM

This Is A Complete Scam Do Not Invest

I had trouble finding any presence anywhere for the people that work there. Turns out I was looking on the wrong continent and searching the wrong names.
I was finally able to identify all the people on the graphene website.

http://www.codata.org/membership/national-members/canada/canada-national-committee

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

The innovative technologies are the most promissing and progressive direction especially concerning the the green energy and environtment protection. Actually, the team of the project seems to be the most trustworthy  in comparison with all other ICOs. I like your detailed data and project development stages.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:21:01 AM

The innovative technologies are the most promissing and progressive direction especially concerning the the green energy and environtment protection. Actually, the team of the project seems to be the most trustworthy  in comparison with all other ICOs. I like your detailed data and project development stages.

Graphene, the thinnest and strongest material on Earth, is just one atom thick yet 150 times stronger than the same weight of steel. A square meter of graphene is 1,000 times lighter than a piece of paper and more flexible than rubber. It's very cool!
Awesome! I've just found the project and begun my research, so I'm very curious about all the updates! Could you advice me any articles or other resources to get more info about this fantastic project, its technology and its stunning team? thanks.
ethelbertme

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

I will continue to follow the project GRAPHENEPOWER and will participate in the registration. Any other benefit for longterm holders?
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

Super capacitor

A team of scientists from Graphene Power has developed a super capacitor based on graphene, which has the best power and power and offers a stable, non-toxic alternative for batteries. Electric vehicles for a long time were considered the future of the automotive industry. With coal, oil depletion, the race to find alternative sources of energy is changing rapidly. The battery of the car is vital, but because of the use of toxic lead, efforts to replace the batteries with super capacitors. Graphene was recently developed, and the material is fascinating. Its interesting properties need to be studied. So we decided to use it to create super capacitors. If other capacitors work for several thousand cycles, this works for one lac cycle. Moreover, the power released during unloading is more stable. Finally, more power requires less space. The material is non-toxic and extremely light and cost-effective. The future of almost every industry should become less dependent on non-renewable energy sources, as far as possible. We are working on a model to replace the battery from the cars and make it efficient for launch. Our projects have great potential and excellent development all over the world.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/super-capacitor-c61ab52b46ce
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

The innovative technologies are the most promissing and progressive direction especially concerning the the green energy and environtment protection. Actually, the team of the project seems to be the most trustworthy  in comparison with all other ICOs. I like your detailed data and project development stages.

Graphene, the thinnest and strongest material on Earth, is just one atom thick yet 150 times stronger than the same weight of steel. A square meter of graphene is 1,000 times lighter than a piece of paper and more flexible than rubber. It's very cool!
Awesome! I've just found the project and begun my research, so I'm very curious about all the updates! Could you advice me any articles or other resources to get more info about this fantastic project, its technology and its stunning team? thanks.

The Internet is full of interesting information about the product and about this project.

Yep, I'm just enjoying reading the Graphene's Medium blog now))) They took part in the 14th International Conference on Energy and Materials Research December 06–07, 2017 Dallas, Texas, USA. It's so cool! I've made a nice choise. Thankfully devs didn't actually limit us for the token sale (minimum is 0.1 and there are no maximum, so everyone can take part).  
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:21:21 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:33:54 PM by YuryK.

Before investing in this project - pay attention

The photos are the same, but the names are different. On the second link, the names are perfectly searched using google and the photos coincide, which can not be said about the project site.

Here are some of those whom I managed to find within 5 minutes

Jason Pearson, it's the same Jack Cavanez according to the project version http://www.upei.ca/science/jason-pearson
Ernie Boyko, it's the same Alfredo Martinez according to the project version http://sciencepolicy.ca/ernie-boyko

You can find more by google...
BazilOK

Activity: 226
Merit: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

The photos are the same, but the names are different. On the second link, the names are perfectly searched using google and the photos coincide, which can not be said about the project site.

Jason Pearson, it's the same Jack Cavanez according to the project version http://www.upei.ca/science/jason-pearson
Ernie Boyko, it's the same Alfredo Martinez according to the project version http://sciencepolicy.ca/ernie-boyko

Thank you for helping me not to fall into the hands of scammers!
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

Hello, I'm a community project manager for Graphene Power.  The project is not fraud.  A few days ago we received a signal that the team's photos on the site are not true. 

We wrote about this to the founders of the project and waited a long time for the answer, as the project managers have been in other countries for more than a month and rarely communicate. 

They are negotiating with partners to open the plant. 

When they found out about this they were in shock.  That's what they asked to convey. 

"There are people who want to discredit our project.  We were offered to work for other companies, and we refused.  We were offered to sell our developments for 10 million euros and did not start the plant, but we refused.  We were approached by a PR manager who can attract investments in the project through the ICO, we thought and agreed.  We asked other people and found out that this PR manager has a good reputation and several successful projects.  We completely entrusted him with our project and did not control it.  He told us not to worry everything will be fine, I will do everything, and you are engaged in the opening of the plant.  We called him and asked why other photos were on the site, he answered that he was mistaken, he has many other projects and he mistakenly sent site developers other photos.  We said that we do not believe him.  We contacted the technical support and found out that he was sending other inaccurate photos.  We fired him and will meet with him in court.  We think he was paid a lot of money in order that he would destroy our project.  We understand that this is a huge violation and wanted to stop the ICO, but many people believe us and ask not to do so.  We want to say a big thank you to those people who found the fake photos and helped us.  Now we fully control all technical processes and work with the technical service.  We understand that now it makes no sense to put new photos, our team will get together in the near future and we will make a video where the main team members will tell about themselves and how the project will be realized."

Sincerely, Joshya Garcia
mrnuts

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

Wow some people don't even try anymore... that's what the Cripto space has become...

petushka

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

Actually I didn't heard about graphen before. I'm very excited and I couldn even imagine that some material can so badly imrove our life quality and the environtment providing absolutely innovative apportunities. I like electric cars but I had some doubt about their bataries. Since the graphene can make batteries that are light, durable and suitable for high capacity energy storage, as well as shorten charging times, the electric cars could almost substitute gas required cars.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:21:00 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:12:07 AM by petushka

Hello, I'm a community project manager for Graphene Power.  The project is not fraud.  A few days ago we received a signal that the team's photos on the site are not true.  

We wrote about this to the founders of the project and waited a long time for the answer, as the project managers have been in other countries for more than a month and rarely communicate.  

When they found out about this they were in shock.  That's what they asked to convey.  

"There are people who want to discredit our project.  We were offered to work for other companies, and we refused.  We were offered to sell our developments for 10 million euros and did not start the plant, but we refused.  We were approached by a PR manager who can attract investments in the project through the ICO, we thought and agreed.  We asked other people and found out that this PR manager has a good reputation and several successful projects.  We completely entrusted him with our project and did not control it.  He told us not to worry everything will be fine, I will do everything, and you are engaged in the opening of the plant.  We called him and asked why other photos were on the site, he answered that he was mistaken, he has many other projects and he mistakenly sent site developers other photos.  We said that we do not believe him.  We contacted the technical support and found out that he was sending other inaccurate photos.  We fired him and will meet with him in court.  We think he was paid a lot of money in order that he would destroy our project.  We understand that this is a huge violation and wanted to stop the ICO, but many people believe us and ask not to do so.  We want to say a big thank you to those people who found the fake photos and helped us.  Now we fully control all technical processes and work with the technical service.  We understand that now it makes no sense to put new photos, our team will get together in the near future and we will make a video where the main team members will tell about themselves and how the project will be realized."

Sincerely, Joshya Garcia
By the way I started to worry once I've found the project. The reason is that this innovative technology can cause the bankruptcy of many corporations and manufactures. So, Good Luck devs you've got the community support and I believe it could help you in developing your great project!
iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:16 AM

Hello, I'm a community project manager for Graphene Power.  The project is not fraud.  A few days ago we received a signal that the team's photos on the site are not true. 

When they found out about this they were in shock.  That's what they asked to convey. 

"There are people who want to discredit our project.  We were offered to work for other companies, and we refused.  We were offered to sell our developments for 10 million euros and did not start the plant, but we refused.  We were approached by a PR manager who can attract investments in the project through the ICO, we thought and agreed.  We asked other people and found out that this PR manager has a good reputation and several successful projects.  We completely entrusted him with our project and did not control it.  He told us not to worry everything will be fine, I will do everything, and you are engaged in the opening of the plant.  We called him and asked why other photos were on the site, he answered that he was mistaken, he has many other projects and he mistakenly sent site developers other photos.  We said that we do not believe him.  We contacted the technical support and found out that he was sending other inaccurate photos.  We fired him and will meet with him in court.  We think he was paid a lot of money in order that he would destroy our project.  We understand that this is a huge violation and wanted to stop the ICO, but many people believe us and ask not to do so.  We want to say a big thank you to those people who found the fake photos and helped us.  Now we fully control all technical processes and work with the technical service.  We understand that now it makes no sense to put new photos, our team will get together in the near future and we will make a video where the main team members will tell about themselves and how the project will be realized."

Sincerely, Joshya Garcia

So if the PR manager controls the website he would also control the address that people are told to send their ethereum to.

You better warn everyone not to invest.

petushka

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:44:46 AM

Sincerely, Joshya Garcia

So if the PR manager controls the website he would also control the address that people are told to send their ethereum to.

You better warn everyone not to invest.
Good question. I hope the financial aspect was controlled by the team or trustworthy technical support rather then some PR manager. Actually it has not to be within its competence. Since I'm working at several project I doubt that the funds can be controlled by some managers.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

By the way, community managers can address the team a suggestion to provide an Escrow and to announce a third party that will hold the rised funds. It could  ensure the credibility of the the project and the team.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

hi, i tried to participate in your pre sale buy after clicking the "participate in presale" 
then input my email and eth, after that i only see the countdown, now, where i can see the payment address? and i cant even see the progress.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

Hello, we see a lot of questions on the forum and we will answer them in turn.

There was a question, why do we continue the ICO?  others would have already closed. 
- The purpose of the project is to open a factory  The creators of the project have a good idea, which must be realized.  If all people with good ideas gave up after the first failure, then we would live with you in caves.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:24:19 AM

PR manager who was fired, never had access to the site and wallets project he controlled only information. 
Now all the processes are fully controlled by the project team.  But for security reasons has created a new smart contract and its address will be posted on the website today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: