Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: changelly: waiting FOUR days for a tx to be processed. nothing but a runaround  (Read 151 times)
boosblock (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

title says it all. i've sent several emails to support in addition to tweets.  i've been assured it will be processed 'shortly' but nothing.

to be clear, they have taken my funds and i've been stuck in the 'sending to your wallet' stage for 4 days.  their (lack of) response demonstrates a total lack of professionalism and my trust in this outfit has eroded considerably.  this is a rather sizeable tx and i hope it can be resolved very shortly.  

the transaction id is ae5d8ecac157

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

title says it all. i've sent several emails to support in addition to tweets.  i've been assured it will be processed 'shortly' but nothing.

to be clear, they have taken my funds and i've been stuck in the 'sending to your wallet' stage for 4 days.  their (lack of) response demonstrates a total lack of professionalism and my trust in this outfit has eroded considerably.  this is a rather sizeable tx and i hope it can be resolved very shortly. 

It's not uncommon for changelly to receive these sorts of complaints. It's definitely not the first time that this has happened, which has resulted them in getting a negative trust previously for their shady activity.

The worst thing any company can do to you is not fulfill their promises, and then proceed to ignore you.

Your options now are:

- Send them a PM on forum
- Keep on trying to get an update on the ticket on reddit(which I see you've already done).
- Keep waiting.

Next time, seriously consider using shapeshift or just an exchange. Shapeshift will reimburse your funds instead of holding your funds for four days.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

title says it all. i've sent several emails to support in addition to tweets.  i've been assured it will be processed 'shortly' but nothing.

to be clear, they have taken my funds and i've been stuck in the 'sending to your wallet' stage for 4 days.  their (lack of) response demonstrates a total lack of professionalism and my trust in this outfit has eroded considerably.  this is a rather sizeable tx and i hope it can be resolved very shortly.  

Sorry to hear that. But I've been a user for quite some time and I haven't encountered the issues that you are facing. Best way for you is to call their attention as magneto has says, and If I may add, look for their official twitter account. I think its one of the best method to really call their attention above your problems as we all know that a lot of their followers will read it and they have to react fast otherwise people will lose trust on them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boosblock (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

title says it all. i've sent several emails to support in addition to tweets.  i've been assured it will be processed 'shortly' but nothing.

to be clear, they have taken my funds and i've been stuck in the 'sending to your wallet' stage for 4 days.  their (lack of) response demonstrates a total lack of professionalism and my trust in this outfit has eroded considerably.  this is a rather sizeable tx and i hope it can be resolved very shortly. 

It's not uncommon for changelly to receive these sorts of complaints. It's definitely not the first time that this has happened, which has resulted them in getting a negative trust previously for their shady activity.

The worst thing any company can do to you is not fulfill their promises, and then proceed to ignore you.

Your options now are:

- Keep on trying to get an update on the ticket on reddit(which I see you've already done).
- Keep waiting.

Next time, seriously consider using shapeshift or just an exchange. Shapeshift will reimburse your funds instead of holding your funds for four days.

thanks for the response.  i've reached out to them via various channels.  i will go ahead and PM them though.
the problem with shapeshift is they have very low limit transactions.  obviously better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around, but this is the first big issue i've had with changelly. 

i will keep the board posted on my progress.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Did you use the coinomi and exchange your coin to other coin using changelly?
Honestly i am always using changelly but i haven't any issue yet my guess maybe you pay less fee that is why your transaction still not received to your other coin wallet..
Can you share the address where your coins from and the receiving address where you should receive the coin?.
So that we can check if either your transaction confirm or not..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

Did you use the coinomi and exchange your coin to other coin using changelly?
Honestly i am always using changelly but i haven't any issue yet my guess maybe you pay less fee that is why your transaction still not received to your other coin wallet..
Can you share the address where your coins from and the receiving address where you should receive the coin?.
So that we can check if either your transaction confirm or not..
I also used Changelly in Coinomi. Even with usual fees I had to wait up to 24 hours (BCH Doge) on cryptocurrencies with quick and stable network. But you are right to point out, that users shouldn't change fees. (They can be changed on settings as default fees)
I would anyway don't use changelly anymore. They have many complaints.
There is another aspect to care of: Changelly supports many coins. On some of them wallets must be upgraded very often, so that transactions could take several days.
boosblock (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

i never used coinomi
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

They never responded to any of your tweets? I saw them replying to others recently. If you want, try posting your concern plus transaction ID in their reddit page or send a private message in changelly_com account there (in the right pane of the page under comment karma). Please update here whenever you got a reply.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

I have been trading on changelly.com since a year but i have never faced transaction delay issues,. Honestly changelly is my most imminent exchange, reading about your issue makes me feel unsatisfied with their service.
I doubt they may delay my transactions in future, i request you to update here whenever you have replies from their side, i will stop trading over changelly until your issue gets resolved
boosblock (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

They never responded to any of your tweets? I saw them replying to others recently. If you want, try posting your concern plus transaction ID in their reddit page or send a private message in changelly_com account there (in the right pane of the page under comment karma). Please update here whenever you got a reply.

they said this via twitter.  'near time' is now 4 days and counting.
Changelly.com

@Changelly_team
 Jan 31
More
Your transaction is currently being sent to you. You will receive your money in near time!

here is my reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/comments/7v3ylh/users_beware_waiting_four_days_for_a_tx_to_be/

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Your options now are:

- Keep waiting.

thanks for the response.  i've reached out to them via various channels.  i will go ahead and PM them though.
the problem with shapeshift is they have very low limit transactions.  obviously better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around, but this is the first big issue i've had with changelly. 

i will keep the board posted on my progress.

Yeah, unfortunately as great a service shapeshift has been at least to me, they do have some pretty low limits. Plus if you exchange close to the limit either way, you will not get the bonus that you would otherwise be getting from them.

However, I personally would rather just use something like binance, and conduct small trades each one at a time, and be sure that I have the majority of my funds in my own pockets at a time, or even just use Shapeshift over and over again.

If they promised that the funds would be sent to you 'in near time', and 4 days later, there is still nothing, no updates, then that's an indication of how much anyone should trust them right there.
boosblock (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

my transaction has finally been processed!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: