Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12609 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

The first project in blockchain based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. Token supply only 300,000,000 IPL with price $0.01 / 1IPL. Do you have bounty program for this project dev?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

The first project in blockchain based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. Token supply only 300,000,000 IPL with price $0.01 / 1IPL. Do you have bounty program for this project dev?

Hi, Peterdav. We do not have bounty at this time, but we are discussion it with a team. Do please stand by and check our channels if anything changes.
Join our Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

i just find out about Insurepal on twitter

it seems it's another high tech promising ICO in 2018  with Insurance category. Unique.

Does Insurepal have any other competitor? now already running or in cryptoworld (ico's) ?

Regards

Dion
Crypto Tanya

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:45:44 PM

Hi. The price is 1 IPL = $0,10, your price is not correct. Here are all the details about crowdsale: https://insurepal.io/crowdsale .
Crypto Tanya

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

i just find out about Insurepal on twitter

it seems it's another high tech promising ICO in 2018  with Insurance category. Unique.

Does Insurepal have any other competitor? now already running or in cryptoworld (ico's) ?

Regards

Dion

Hi Dion! Thank you. Insurance industry today is divided into two branches: one is represented by traditional insurance companies and the other by insurtech startups targeting niche markets with high-technology solution. The first ones are extremely rigid while the latter often do not have the legislator licenses that would allow them an international presence and a faster growth. At this point, InsurePal biggest competitors come in the form of new entrants, introducing peer-to-peer business models and/or niche product based on technology (Lemonade, MetroMile, FriendSurance). However, there is still a gap between their scaled execution. To sum up, we are the only ones combining all: blockchain technology, peer-to-peer model and social proof methodology. The latter is an innovation in insurance for which we filed a patent protection in US and worldwide.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

I find out Insurepal on LinkedIN

InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation.

▄▄
OUR VISION

InsurePal aims to become a first-of-a-kind blockchain-based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. It will serve as a replacement for insurances as we know and offer a completely new type of coverage for areas of life and business that began to emerge with the evolution of blockchain and transactions being carried out on the distributed ledger.

▄▄
SOCIAL PROOOF

Social proof is an in-built mechanism within all of us, representing people`s moral compass. InsurePal embeds social proof in a form of financial commitment. The endorser who financially guarantees for someone has to use its own due diligence when providing the guarantee to at the risk of losing their money. Through such endorsements, the network in whole becomes more risk aware.

▄▄
PATENT

This is the first time we have successfully reinvented the social proof for insurance industry. The innovative approach has been filed for patent protection in US and worldwide.

▄▄
BUILDING THE INTERNET OF INSURANCE

The future of blockchain is identity without authority. The crypto is expanding from digital trading to something that will become a parallel economy, constituting fundamental changes. The mass adaptation of digital currencies of is just around the corner, and the need for blockchain identity and transaction regulation will soon arise. For that, InsurePal is making important strategic partnerships already today to build the three basic pillars of future business that will help grow confidence among trustees and speed up their business operations on the blockchain.

i guess there is a team on telegram right?
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:35:08 AM

ok i read whitepaper

Is the model applicable to countries on all continents?

Or do you know of a market you won't be able to enter?

thanks for answer!
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:57:46 AM

I read whitepaper but i didn't understand right this part

Insurance of blockchain business transactions - benefits and more detail explaination with user cases for future

thanks
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:25:19 AM

INSUREPAL = LEGENDARY PROJECT in 2018

Don't say that Legendary hrbt didn't tell you to invest  Cool  

Read whitepaper, facts, join telegram and preppare cheap ETH for Jan 2018 to ALL IN  Insurepal

EXPLORE OUR PROJECT WWW.INSUREPAL.IO

ENGAGE IN TELEGRAM COMMUNITY

DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER OR LIGHTEPAPER

STAY IN TOUCH BY SUBSCRIBING TO INSUREPAL NEWSLETTER

msjuris

Activity: 266

lawyer, crypto and stocks trader

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:42:40 AM

i think this one has a direct actual use to the market. i'll be waiting for bounty updates on this one and will definitely join.
cryptodalailama

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

i find Insurepal at cointelegraph

Insurance About to Make a Big Jump Into Crypto World: InsurePal ICO Starts on January 16

InsurePal is challenging the $7 trillion global insurance market of today with a distributed, self-adjusting insurance platform. Harnessing the power of blockchain, they introduce a completely new model of risk selection, guided by the science of social proof. In other words, their network uses peer-to-peer endorsements to improve segmentation, lower premium costs and offer incentives to their users.

Insurance is one of the sectors that are not usually a part of blockchain discussion. One of the reasons is the industry is so tightly regulated that not many businesses can compete, as they have to undergo severe legal and financial procedures to prove their models` sustainability. The other is its organizational structure, as it is an industry controlled by big corporations with a rigid structure, meaning the entry point is extremely high. And the later, but certainly not the least, is the challenge of how to effectively apply blockchain in insurance. It is not easy to come up with a disruptive new insurance structure that can work as an agile self-adjusting platform, store information the ledger, offer cheaper insurance and attract masses, all at the same time.

However, InsurePal is set to do everything mentioned above. The distributed insurance platform has reinvented the science of social proof to work similarly as a third-party deductible in banking. This means that the policyholder will be able to lower the price of his premium with the help of his trusted contacts. In other words, his endorsers also accept financial responsibility in case the policyholder makes at false-claim. The simplest application of social proof would be in motor insurance, as explained in their whitepaper: John`s best friend Mary knows his driving habits and therefore endorses him. For that, she gets an immediate bonus, whilst John ends up with a cheaper premium. If nothing goes wrong, that is pretty much it. However, if John files an at-fault claim, Mary is the one held liable.

Therefore, social proof is peer pressure put to good use: it motivates beneficiary behavioral patterns and changes groups, and even society for better without aggressively invading privacy. And, blockchain`s immutable record is an impeccable way to store the social proof into the ledger. As such, it can serve as an important sign of one`s diligence and can be used to gain benefits across various insurances and even across different industries.

One of the InsurePal`s most exciting use cases is definitely the insurance of blockchain business transactions. The team is convinced this type of insurance will bring in the missing trust among all the stakeholders and serve as an additional boost to the rising decentralized economy. Certainly, the platform also promises many interesting features to incentivize both, the engaged crypto users and those who have not yet meet with the world of crypto.

The InsurePal team is 30 members big, comprised of experienced and renown insurance professionals and blockchain, IT and communications experts with a track record of successful projects; a PoC published on GitHub and, what is rare but very promising, an innovative solution that was filed for patent protection in US and worldwide. For more information, please visit their webpage or read their whitepaper and mark January 16 as the starting day of their crowdsale.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/insurance-about-to-make-a-big-jump-into-crypto-world-insurepal-ico-starts-on-january-16

What if ETH prices will reach 1000$ or 1500$?

Will there be some flexible calculations?

Thank you very much
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

hi i am new

how can we invest with ETH or BTC? 

and if there will be any guide how to invest safe?
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:49 PM

i know Insurepal will be story of success

With NEOLAB our company doin some business - they are really PRO!

Project Development - NeoLab

Grega Stritar
Software Developer

A software architect, entrepreneur and a blogger with a masters in information sciences. He is the CEO of a software studio Neolab, developing custom business solutions and business intelligence projects for various clients.
InsurePal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

i guess there is a team on telegram right?

Hello masstahcoiner! Of course it is. You are welcomed to join the conversation on InsurePal Telegram: https://t.me/InsurePal.

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

ok i read whitepaper

Is the model applicable to countries on all continents?

Or do you know of a market you won't be able to enter?

thanks for answer!

Hi, model is applicable anywhere and can be extended to different kind of insurance products, not just car insurance.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

i think this one has a direct actual use to the market. i'll be waiting for bounty updates on this one and will definitely join.

Great, that was our thinking also. As for the bounty, we do not have it at this time, but we are discussion it with a team.
You can post questions also in our Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

January 16, 2018 is the crowdsale date and run in 21 days,
I see a plan for presale too,, but there is no exact date on it and
 Invitation only ? What did you mean with invitation only dev ?
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:51:07 AM

i find Insurepal at cointelegraph

Insurance About to Make a Big Jump Into Crypto World: InsurePal ICO Starts on January 16

InsurePal is challenging the $7 trillion global insurance market of today with a distributed, self-adjusting insurance platform. Harnessing the power of blockchain, they introduce a completely new model of risk selection, guided by the science of social proof. In other words, their network uses peer-to-peer endorsements to improve segmentation, lower premium costs and offer incentives to their users.

Insurance is one of the sectors that are not usually a part of blockchain discussion. One of the reasons is the industry is so tightly regulated that not many businesses can compete, as they have to undergo severe legal and financial procedures to prove their models` sustainability. The other is its organizational structure, as it is an industry controlled by big corporations with a rigid structure, meaning the entry point is extremely high. And the later, but certainly not the least, is the challenge of how to effectively apply blockchain in insurance. It is not easy to come up with a disruptive new insurance structure that can work as an agile self-adjusting platform, store information the ledger, offer cheaper insurance and attract masses, all at the same time.

However, InsurePal is set to do everything mentioned above. The distributed insurance platform has reinvented the science of social proof to work similarly as a third-party deductible in banking. This means that the policyholder will be able to lower the price of his premium with the help of his trusted contacts. In other words, his endorsers also accept financial responsibility in case the policyholder makes at false-claim. The simplest application of social proof would be in motor insurance, as explained in their whitepaper: John`s best friend Mary knows his driving habits and therefore endorses him. For that, she gets an immediate bonus, whilst John ends up with a cheaper premium. If nothing goes wrong, that is pretty much it. However, if John files an at-fault claim, Mary is the one held liable.

Therefore, social proof is peer pressure put to good use: it motivates beneficiary behavioral patterns and changes groups, and even society for better without aggressively invading privacy. And, blockchain`s immutable record is an impeccable way to store the social proof into the ledger. As such, it can serve as an important sign of one`s diligence and can be used to gain benefits across various insurances and even across different industries.

One of the InsurePal`s most exciting use cases is definitely the insurance of blockchain business transactions. The team is convinced this type of insurance will bring in the missing trust among all the stakeholders and serve as an additional boost to the rising decentralized economy. Certainly, the platform also promises many interesting features to incentivize both, the engaged crypto users and those who have not yet meet with the world of crypto.

The InsurePal team is 30 members big, comprised of experienced and renown insurance professionals and blockchain, IT and communications experts with a track record of successful projects; a PoC published on GitHub and, what is rare but very promising, an innovative solution that was filed for patent protection in US and worldwide. For more information, please visit their webpage or read their whitepaper and mark January 16 as the starting day of their crowdsale.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/insurance-about-to-make-a-big-jump-into-crypto-world-insurepal-ico-starts-on-january-16

What if ETH prices will reach 1000$ or 1500$?

Will there be some flexible calculations?

Thank you very much

Hi,
We are going to lock the conversion rate on crowdsale day, that is on 16 January. If ETH changes a lot, we can be flexible as well, so we'll see then. Join also our Telegram group for questions and community https://t.me/InsurePal.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

I read whitepaper but i didn't understand right this part

Insurance of blockchain business transactions - benefits and more detail explaination with user cases for future

thanks

Hi,
Insurance of business transactions means that you can use insurance for example if you're buying a mobile phone from another country, and you have no guarantee that you will even receive a phone, so you use insurance for that. These kind of insurances are at the moment expensive and are not used for that kind of transactions, but our platform will make this possible. We'll also have a video on that, with explanation, so stay tuned and check our website https://insurepal.io/ and join telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:04 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 09:00:18 AM by matjazsircelj

i know Insurepal will be story of success

With NEOLAB our company doin some business - they are really PRO!

Project Development - NeoLab

Grega Stritar
Software Developer

A software architect, entrepreneur and a blogger with a masters in information sciences. He is the CEO of a software studio Neolab, developing custom business solutions and business intelligence projects for various clients.

We are grateful, thank you, Grega! Always a pleasure to see the trust from the community!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: