Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63422 times)
MrRobot

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

Does this coin have potential to go to atleast 1$? And when could we expect to get in on other exchanges. Congratz with Cryptopia by the way.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

Does this coin have potential to go to atleast 1$? And when could we expect to get in on other exchanges. Congratz with Cryptopia by the way.

Does it have that potential? Perhaps.  I think the team is very focused and determined.  The community is large.  They are working in getting the features out and then marketing their product the wider crypto world and beyond. 

I do not know the official response about additional exchanges, but Cryptopia is fine.  There is not much liquidity yet, and dding another exchange would spread it out even further.  There is no reason why volume on Cyptopia cannot be exponentially higher than it is now.  It is the best of the medium volume exchanges imo.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
TopCat9363

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

Does it have that potential? Perhaps.  I think the team is very focused and determined.  The community is large.  They are working in getting the features out and then marketing their product the wider crypto world and beyond. 

I do not know the official response about additional exchanges, but Cryptopia is fine.  There is not much liquidity yet, and dding another exchange would spread it out even further.  There is no reason why volume on Cyptopia cannot be exponentially higher than it is now.  It is the best of the medium volume exchanges imo.

can you assist me with setting up a masternode?

also how much does 1 masternode produce a day?
MrRobot

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
Q
December 07, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

As I see the milestone states that in Q3 2017 YoBit is one of the exchanges it will be listed on. Dont want to be picky or anything just asking. I like the project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:36 PM

I'm in since PIE, what can I say? Community on discord isn't toxic like others I've met in the past, devs are really working hard and are very well integrated into the community. It's a PoS and master nodes coin plus it really has a use case unlike many other coins

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:13:46 AM

I don't get it how it works sounds like just another crypto what am i missing?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
stacks96

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

It will allow you cash out directly through paypal and also to send through social media platforms like facebook. Also, it will be able to be a platform for other crypto's in the future to allow them to be sent through social media and cashed out through paypal. No more going through places like coinbase or paying lots of fees if, for example, you are getting multiple small payments. You can be tipped through social media, for instance, by many different people, and instead of paying a fee for every transaction, you would just pay 1 fee (paypal fee) if you were to transfer to fiat.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

these coins can be somehow received, other than how to buy?
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

these coins can be somehow received, other than how to buy?

You can buy some SEND coins here, they are still very cheap:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SEND_BTC

Then you can stake them, or you buy minimum 6250 SEND and a VPS server, and generate rewards through running a masternode.

The SEND community is very helpful, if you have questions you can ask them in the discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/xJthHER
oenie

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/938921664154398721
SherlockCoin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

Intriguing...
TopCat9363

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

social send is going to take off once people know dev is coming out with p2p payment via facebook and other platforms
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:37:33 PM

social send is going to take off once people know dev is coming out with p2p payment via facebook and other platforms

By the end of the year ?
Cryptopiana

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

Social SEND is now listing on Trade Satoshi.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SEND_BTC
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

exchange Not yet ??
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:16:36 PM

exchange Not yet ??
It is on Cryptopia.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SEND_BTC
Smutsen

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:16:21 PM

My swap went well and my masternode is running with extra coins staking. I can't wait for the PayPal functionality too!

How many masternodes are running now ? Whats the ROI ?

Currently, there are a little over 500 MN's running.  Many of these are from swapped PIEX holders to the new chain. Some were buyers in the pre-sale, those funds were used to secure listing on Cryptopia.  Here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/xJthHER/

The team is very active and the community quite large.

This is a link to the rewards produced: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTB2dKDCc8rsotlbDGe7wKL3JLqZR9nWkqWJgmyGp_PJv7lUxMqWr9luJIbL1TSCzxqIKlkxpVsLt1C/pubhtml

We are on block 21239 right now.

Hi,
I am concerned about a few things.
At the moment more than 50k SEND are sold up to 500sshi at cryptopia. These are about 8 MN. Any idea why this is dumped so hard? Furthermore, on the rewards table is not mentioned if the results are after the division of the number of the running masternodes or before.
Blocks per day: 2880
Coins per day: 23040
Coins on wallet per day: 17280
Coins on MNs per day: 5760

So this is for one masternode at the moment or for all the running masternodes? Cause if its for all masternodes that means that per masternode you get about 11 SEND daily

I don t want to offend anyone but you have to make clear some points
Thanks
TopCat9363

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

My swap went well and my masternode is running with extra coins staking. I can't wait for the PayPal functionality too!

Currently, there are a little over 500 MN's running.  Many of these are from swapped PIEX holders to the new chain. Some were buyers in the pre-sale, those funds were used to secure listing on Cryptopia.  Here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/xJthHER/

This is a link to the rewards produced: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTB2dKDCc8rsotlbDGe7wKL3JLqZR9nWkqWJgmyGp_PJv7lUxMqWr9luJIbL1TSCzxqIKlkxpVsLt1C/pubhtml

Hi,
At the moment more than 50k SEND are sold up to 500sshi at cryptopia. These are about 8 MN. Any idea why this is dumped so hard? Furthermore, on the rewards table is not mentioned if the results are after the division of the number of the running masternodes or before.

So this is for one masternode at the moment or for all the running masternodes? Cause if its for all masternodes that means that per masternode you get about 11 SEND daily

Thanks

Dumping because people are playing the bitcoin waves, as well as us being on 1-2 small exchanges.

As more attention comes to the coin, you can forget anything under 5k sats. Things tend to pick up momentum fast...
Smutsen

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Dumping because people are playing the bitcoin waves, as well as us being on 1-2 small exchanges.

As more attention comes to the coin, you can forget anything under 5k sats. Things tend to pick up momentum fast...

ok, but does anyone know what a masternode pays daily?
GezzahMe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

It will allow you cash out directly through paypal and also to send through social media platforms like facebook. Also, it will be able to be a platform for other crypto's in the future to allow them to be sent through social media and cashed out through paypal. No more going through places like coinbase or paying lots of fees if, for example, you are getting multiple small payments. You can be tipped through social media, for instance, by many different people, and instead of paying a fee for every transaction, you would just pay 1 fee (paypal fee) if you were to transfer to fiat.

HI,

i am interested in SEND coin. I would like to know a bit more about SEND , not only that what is on the homepage. I am not here to FUD or troll, just want to inform myself before investing.

1. So what i dont 100% understand is, why paypal integration? If my friend loses his fiat money on a trip to Thailand, why should i send him SEND to his twitter name so he can cash out via Paypal, if i just can send him fiat right to his email address @paypal and he get the money anyway, why the road through SEND?

2. How will that transition through paypal work ? I send some SEND to my friend, and this SEND coins can be redeemed to fiat through paypal? i dont understand how exaclty, will they be sold at an exchanges by some other means? Why would paypal integrate this crypto anyway? i dont understand this, please provide more info here. I simply cant imagine paypal going into crypto this way, subjecting them to anything they dont control themselves.

I get the tipping thing through socials, but then its just an other tipping crypto like 100s out there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: