Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63422 times)
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:56:15 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 04:36:26 PM by sth2017

but will Facebook accept this integration? are there any prerequisites?

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryForaCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

I don't get it how it works sounds like just another crypto what am i missing?

It will allow you cash out directly through paypal and also to send through social media platforms like facebook. Also, it will be able to be a platform for other crypto's in the future to allow them to be sent through social media and cashed out through paypal. No more going through places like coinbase or paying lots of fees if, for example, you are getting multiple small payments. You can be tipped through social media, for instance, by many different people, and instead of paying a fee for every transaction, you would just pay 1 fee (paypal fee) if you were to transfer to fiat.

HI,

i am interested in SEND coin. I would like to know a bit more about SEND , not only that what is on the homepage. I am not here to FUD or troll, just want to inform myself before investing.

1. So what i dont 100% understand is, why paypal integration? If my friend loses his fiat money on a trip to Thailand, why should i send him SEND to his twitter name so he can cash out via Paypal, if i just can send him fiat right to his email address @paypal and he get the money anyway, why the road through SEND?

2. How will that transition through paypal work ? I send some SEND to my friend, and this SEND coins can be redeemed to fiat through paypal? i dont understand how exaclty, will they be sold at an exchanges by some other means? Why would paypal integrate this crypto anyway? i dont understand this, please provide more info here. I simply cant imagine paypal going into crypto this way, subjecting them to anything they dont control themselves.

I get the tipping thing through socials, but then its just an other tipping crypto like 100s out there.

I completely aggree with you in this point.
That's also why I'm scared. That's why I'm reluctant to invest in this project.

Can you provide us an answer to this?

I am will invest 2k if you can give us an answer.
stacks96

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:07:57 PM

It will allow you cash out directly through paypal and also to send through social media platforms like facebook. Also, it will be able to be a platform for other crypto's in the future to allow them to be sent through social media and cashed out through paypal. No more going through places like coinbase or paying lots of fees if, for example, you are getting multiple small payments. You can be tipped through social media, for instance, by many different people, and instead of paying a fee for every transaction, you would just pay 1 fee (paypal fee) if you were to transfer to fiat.

HI,

i am interested in SEND coin. I would like to know a bit more about SEND , not only that what is on the homepage. I am not here to FUD or troll, just want to inform myself before investing.

1. So what i dont 100% understand is, why paypal integration? If my friend loses his fiat money on a trip to Thailand, why should i send him SEND to his twitter name so he can cash out via Paypal, if i just can send him fiat right to his email address @paypal and he get the money anyway, why the road through SEND?

2. How will that transition through paypal work ? I send some SEND to my friend, and this SEND coins can be redeemed to fiat through paypal? i dont understand how exaclty, will they be sold at an exchanges by some other means? Why would paypal integrate this crypto anyway? i dont understand this, please provide more info here. I simply cant imagine paypal going into crypto this way, subjecting them to anything they dont control themselves.

I get the tipping thing through socials, but then its just an other tipping crypto like 100s out there.

I completely aggree with you in this point.
That's also why I'm scared. That's why I'm reluctant to invest in this project.

Can you provide us an answer to this?

I am will invest 2k if you can give us an answer.

1) If you already have cryptocurrency, it would cost you more money to send it to an exchange like coinbase (fee), sell it (fee), then withrdraw it (fee), than it would to just either convert it to social send, or if the coin is supported by the social send platform, then just to send that coin to your friend so they can cash out in local currency via paypal.

2) From what I was told by the devs when I asked this question, PayPal has nothing to do directly with social send and the platform itself with its own PayPal account would send you $ based on the value of your coins.

But the main point as I see it is the huge social media exposure the coin and cryptocurrency in general will get. It is like venmo integrated into every social media so you will see when people send other's crypto and they will be more interested as to what is going on and will want to enter the market. Especially since you wont need to know a thing about how to download a wallet, enter a crazy looking address, etc. Its as simple as sending a message to someone. This could bring the entire market more exposure.
Kraker85

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

Hey guys,
how does Staking work?

Is it random or is there an algo who divides the POS rewards to the stakers and takes the time since the last distribution into account?
I rebooted my Wallet Friday evening and got 5 Rewards in about 8 hours from 7am to 3pm.
Since then i got no rewards anymore.
Does i have to restart my wallet periodically?

Thanks!  Smiley
TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

Hey guys,
how does Staking work?

Is it random or is there an algo who divides the POS rewards to the stakers and takes the time since the last distribution into account?
I rebooted my Wallet Friday evening and got 5 Rewards in about 8 hours from 7am to 3pm.

Thanks!  Smiley

ask any and all questions in the discord channel

https://discordapp.com/channels/340593400086790144/353957908326776836
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:04:17 PM

Hey guys,
how does Staking work?

Thanks!  Smiley

Here's an excel sheet of the payouts
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vTB2dKDCc8rsotlbDGe7wKL3JLqZR9nWkqWJgmyGp_PJv7lUxMqWr9luJIbL1TSCzxqIKlkxpVsLt1C/pubhtml

It looks like staking pays more, but then you need to decide where more of the coins are, if more are staked/held then mn's they may be more profitable. etc.

I have 2 MN's and another 4k staking Smiley
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
updates coming this week  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Join discordapp guys
see you !!  Grin Grin
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

HI,

This is more for those of us with crypto, rather then me cashing out my crypto to send him cash. I can covnert to send and send him crypto. which is then coverted to cash.

Otherwise you would need to sell your crypto, get cash to account then send paypal.

Obviously this is not practical if you have cash. to buy send, then fire that to them, and they cash out.
GezzahMe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:11:54 PM

HI,

This is more for those of us with crypto, rather then me cashing out my crypto to send him cash. I can covnert to send and send him crypto. which is then coverted to cash.

Otherwise you would need to sell your crypto, get cash to account then send paypal.

Obviously this is not practical if you have cash. to buy send, then fire that to them, and they cash out.

1. Ok thanks for replying, still the questions remain imo. Why would i sent him my other crypto for example through SEND and not to his mobile wallet directly, so he can cash out with paypal? What if it's more convenient to pay in crypto directly? Or some other debit /credit cards like Monaco or TenX. Even still would be easier to send him cash if he is in danger or something like that and not my crypto, anyway. For this i can make cash to cash transition through paypal.

2. Still doesnt say anything how paypal comes into play with this. How are SEND coins converted to CASH exactly, if i send SEND to his FB or Twitter ID. If one can explain this in detail how paypal is involved into this i am a happy buyer. Why this thing with paypal anyway, isnt it against every money laundering regulation to send huge amounts or even small amount through borders per paypal, this whole paypal thing is against everything that crypto meant to be in the first place.

Is SEND connected to my paypal account and if i say send him 10 SEND (at 1 dollar each at exchanges) then 10 dollars of cash of my paypal are transfered to his paypal account, together with my SEND coins? this doesnt make any sense hopefully you can clear that for me,

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:38:28 PM

Hey guys,
how does Staking work?

Thanks!  Smiley

Why ask in the discort channel and waste time why not ask here so every Bitcointalk member can see the anwwer and we dont' waste our time. Are you hiding something from us?

My question here (not in discort) is give me an example what social platform is using this or a video showing this social integration from start to end so we can make sure this work and give real value to people using the platform.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:41:47 PM

You actually think that this is capable to pulling money from your paypal to send it to his? what would the point of that even be?Huh

It will be set up to allow a person to easily exchange send they have gotten for paypal.

No this will not solve every issue. I'm not sure what people are getting at?

You can tip on reddit, facebook, twitter etc. in send.
GezzahMe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:53:54 PM

You actually think that this is capable to pulling money from your paypal to send it to his? what would the point of that even be?Huh

It will be set up to allow a person to easily exchange send they have gotten for paypal.

No this will not solve every issue. I'm not sure what people are getting at?

You can tip on reddit, facebook, twitter etc. in send.

i didnt think it will pull money, i cant imagine it either, just what does paypal to do with SEND, please guys. What exactly do you mean with exchange, can you explain it in plain words.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

Hey guys,
how does Staking work?

Thanks!  Smiley

Why ask in the discort channel and waste time why not ask here so every Bitcointalk member can see the anwwer and we dont' waste our time. Are you hiding something from us?

My question here (not in discort) is give me an example what social platform is using this or a video showing this social integration from start to end so we can make sure this work and give real value to people using the platform.

Agreed. Utilizing bitcointalk is crucial here.

I still need to do a bit of thinking about the implications here.  I appreciate the comments here.  I do think that there is potential here.  Possibly drawing in people from other communities (such as RDD)

The team has said that there is to be a big announcement about the coin coming up soon, I will wait a bit for this news.
I have enjoyed the transparency of the SEND team so far.  Let's see if they can deliver on SEND.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
titsmcgee

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

a SEND rep in discord said that paypal is actually a very small aspect of the coin and is just an example of the use case

it was explained as a way to tip youtubers, content creators and everyone in between. It is a way to utilize cryptos on social networks in a way that the users might not even know they are using a decentralized blockchain. It will be that simple to use. No need for private keys or addresses, just @'s. On top of that, anyone willing to use SEND as a currency will then be able to set up passive income in the form of staking and masternode. That will be used as a way to promote the currency.

GezzahMe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

a SEND rep in discord said that paypal is actually a very small aspect of the coin and is just an example of the use case

it was explained as a way to tip youtubers, content creators and everyone in between. It is a way to utilize cryptos on social networks in a way that the users might not even know they are using a decentralized blockchain. It will be that simple to use. No need for private keys or addresses, just @'s. On top of that, anyone willing to use SEND as a currency will then be able to set up passive income in the form of staking and masternode. That will be used as a way to promote the currency.

sounds good, please keep providing detailed info, especially from developer side what they say about it, would like to hear updated and clear communication from reliable sources. Would like to hear how this process works with tipping people who dont know crypto and everything
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:27 AM

I have no idea what it is but it sounds like there is some news coming soon.

A mod in the discord says:

"cryptofc - Today at 10:54 AM
im off to a meeting but just wanted to say hi
we are working hard behind the scenes
stay tuned this week"

and
"
we have some big news coming up this week
we are getting close to taking the next big steps"

And there are several other cryptic posts from big members and you just get the feel like they are about to announce something exciting.

Right now this is the lowest entry to getting a masternode that I know of for a coin that has a positive ROI and an enthusiastic user base. This might be a good time to just go scoop up a bunch of these coins because they are practically free at yobit and topia.
Exavier

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:26 AM

I seem to have trouble syncing my wallet. Is there a list of nodes which I can add?
Aliczand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:15:33 AM

How many coins  A Masternode  need ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:56:24 AM

I still don't understand how you send this coin using Twitter or Facebook can someone show me the process in detail???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Muni222

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:58:46 AM

Does anybody knows what is the current circulating supply of this coin and apart from Cryptopia in which other exchange is it being traded?
And also what are the possible exchanges can be added to the list?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: