Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63422 times)
yphan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:11:20 AM

social send logo finally working on blockfolio Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:55 AM

Surprised to see the price dropped again over the last weeks. Definitely a good time to buy in!

DerpyToast

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

Surprised to see the price dropped again over the last weeks. Definitely a good time to buy in!
If i can ever get my masternode setup then i might just buy another at this price lol
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

Great time to buy at a discount. Hovering at 400 sats right now. This thing is very volatile and great for swing trading.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SEND_BTC&referrer=daylateandadollarshort
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

I tried to find any technical information on how Social Send archives what it promises, but I did not find anything. I am a potential investor, please convince me. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

I bought at 400..

Nice entry, or could dip to 300 ?  Huh
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

I tried to find any technical information on how Social Send archives what it promises, but I did not find anything. I am a potential investor, please convince me. Smiley

I can convince you to stay away maybe, some members left the project to build their own social sending platform and in the future SEND will be listed on this platform exclusively for two months. So just because SEND is going to be just a useless masternode coin, maybe you can find another with a better team if you want to invest in a masternode coin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ryan1685

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

wow I wish I sold at .20 . Its done nothing but drop drop drop
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

This shit will go to 30, and then .. BOOM !
pepe404

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:04 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 10:50:49 PM by pepe404

explorer seems down
but I don't understand what relation have this coin with Pie and PIEX ??
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:24:56 AM

I hope the developers of SEND will go their own way. They do not need to unite SHARE. SEND is more distinct for the common man.

I agree, just ignore all the FUD around, this coin has a strong community. It has support from long-term supporters back from the PIE reboot days.
noeeel

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

I am not interested in a Master Node coin, but I would like to know how Social Send plans to do what it claims (send money to anybody via any social network). To do so you could send around a private key and then enter this key to an online wallet where the other party can get the coins from. You can do this with any coin. What is special about Social Send? Where can I read a bit about techinal details? If you cannot provide this I have the feeling this is a scam project.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pepe404

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:26 PM

300 bucks to run a masternode that too much for a project that is only a fork and don't bring nothing new

It's perhaps not a scam but don't look like something to invest in
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

300 bucks to run a masternode that too much for a project that is only a fork and don't bring nothing new

It's perhaps not a scam but don't look like something to invest in

Maybe you don't know the fact that all altcoins are a fork of bitcoin. So should nobody invest in altcoins anymore?

The Social Send network has 675 masternodes currently running. Its a active and healthy coin.

Nobody forces you to invest here, there are other MN coins for a lower price out there. No offense, just sayin.
Choose Life

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

The best alt currencies are clam shells, they are all original.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

Great team, great devs, great community.

I swapped my PIE to PIEX and then to SEND without any problems.

Good and helpful community, very active discord channel with a lot of friendly and helpful people.

I can absolutely recommend this coin, one out of a few really good projects out here.

This coin has till now no exchange, but already 520 masternodes running. Keep in mind, this coin is only a week old.

Me too I think this is a solid community ever since pie, the team is supportive and open but most importantly they get shit done which is a really good thing considering all these other coins with mediocre developers. There has been struggles like what happened with c-cex forcing the team to fork to SEND but the team managed it along with the community and that shows both the community and the team are committed to the success of the coin. I think overall it was a good thing that the hardfork, from piex to send, happened. SEND can have a bigger and stronger influence than the name piex.

I haven't dumped any pie coin I had, only swapped through piex and now to SEND, because I truly believe this coin has a future unlike most new coins.

Holy fuck I wish I would've known better earlier.

this is the summary in my understanding:

The team just fucked everyone up by leaving to run a bullshit ICO to just scam more and more people, on top of already the scammed SEND community.

The community is double fucked because we got a 4:1 ratio which was so sick and wrong considering they probably were already thinking about exiting even way before they agreed the 4:1 ratio. These people really didn't care about all the support the community was giving, they just wanted to build a community to scam it. I've been since PIE and more and more people were joining through all this swapping because they believe in the concept for the project we all thought we were being part of. Lots of people donated to the team aside from their investment in the coin, and these people leave with our money and humilliate the community by giving us what? a 35% disccount if we invest send in their ICO? holy SHIT!!!

so what's left of SEND other than the community (no devs, no code, no core idea), and a masternode coin? NOTHING so FUD is pretty easy to digest in this dump which would be sicker if it's just another one of their strategies to not only gain more control of SEND but to now manipulate an ICO...

Seriously people, does anyone even care that this fucking thieves are running an ICO to just pull off their scam strategies again and again? I even see some people saying it's a good idea to invest in the ICO haha holyyyyy fuck how inhuman this fucking strategies can get? I'm sick of this, this has happened so many times with multiple coins because it's the same strategy, nothing changes but the name of the coin you are being trapped in.

Community coins are made to fuck the community up. If it doesn't have a usecase, utility or serves any purpose: it's a fucking trap. This is the exact replica of Synero and Rchain. Exactly the same shit.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:01:00 PM

Great team, great devs, great community.

I swapped my PIE to PIEX and then to SEND without any problems.

Good and helpful community, very active discord channel with a lot of friendly and helpful people.

I can absolutely recommend this coin, one out of a few really good projects out here.

This coin has till now no exchange, but already 520 masternodes running. Keep in mind, this coin is only a week old.

Me too I think this is a solid community ever since pie, the team is supportive and open but most importantly they get shit done which is a really good thing considering all these other coins with mediocre developers. There has been struggles like what happened with c-cex forcing the team to fork to SEND but the team managed it along with the community and that shows both the community and the team are committed to the success of the coin. I think overall it was a good thing that the hardfork, from piex to send, happened. SEND can have a bigger and stronger influence than the name piex.

I haven't dumped any pie coin I had, only swapped through piex and now to SEND, because I truly believe this coin has a future unlike most new coins.

Holy fuck I wish I would've known better earlier.

this is the summary in my understanding:

The team just fucked everyone up by leaving to run a bullshit ICO to just scam more and more people, on top of already the scammed SEND community.

The community is double fucked because we got a 4:1 ratio which was so sick and wrong considering they probably were already thinking about exiting even way before they agreed the 4:1 ratio. These people really didn't care about all the support the community was giving, they just wanted to build a community to scam it. I've been since PIE and more and more people were joining through all this swapping because they believe in the concept for the project we all thought we were being part of. Lots of people donated to the team aside from their investment in the coin, and these people leave with our money and humilliate the community by giving us what? a 35% disccount if we invest send in their ICO? holy SHIT!!!

so what's left of SEND other than the community (no devs, no code, no core idea), and a masternode coin? NOTHING so FUD is pretty easy to digest in this dump which would be sicker if it's just another one of their strategies to not only gain more control of SEND but to now manipulate an ICO...

Seriously people, does anyone even care that this fucking thieves are running an ICO to just pull off their scam strategies again and again? I even see some people saying it's a good idea to invest in the ICO haha holyyyyy fuck how inhuman this fucking strategies can get? I'm sick of this, this has happened so many times with multiple coins because it's the same strategy, nothing changes but the name of the coin you are being trapped in.

Community coins are made to fuck the community up. If it doesn't have a usecase, utility or serves any purpose: it's a fucking trap. This is the exact replica of Synero and Rchain. Exactly the same shit.

Read my post in previuos page Smiley. Do you know what can we do? Spread the truth about them when that ICO will come (SHARE or if they change name, don't worry we're gonna catch them anyway)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:45:52 PM

Read my post in previuos page Smiley. Do you know what can we do? Spread the truth about them when that ICO will come (SHARE or if they change name, don't worry we're gonna catch them anyway)

Dude even the SEND leftover team is willing to settle an agreement with SHARE. They're just like "oh well we got screwed, so all is left to do is to agree with their terms".

noeeel

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

JungleOnion you should join DeepOnion Cheesy

gottabit

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

Where can I find more information on SHARE and its project? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: