Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63422 times)
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

who are devs of this project? what other project/experience do they have? how is it different from RDD? Seems like some group of people downloaded cloned RDD token added masternode, new type of pozni scheme in crypto and paid to shill coin by some junkie twitter account like moonwalker etc

i think the overall project is not too bad, implemented the correct way i think it could do ok

Lack of transparency over the team members is also a concern of mine as well i must admit, be nice if they could be open about some of them at least
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Park

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

WP released : https://socialsend.io/
xmofuffo

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

What is this mess? How many threads? How are we supposed to follow? So how many got their coins swapped. 1% Huh and now its too late right?  U want me to go check ALL my coins every week to not miss a swap?. Got no reply in other thread for a month.

You are right, its a little bit confusing.
I think the swap was already completed a long time ago. In case you need help with something just go the discord, the team is very active and helpful there!

Btw. SEND is going to release a whitepaper soon, also my masternodes have been runnig very nicely (low resource usage, payments daily and as expected).

The price dropped in the last time, but a lot of coins were affected by the big BTC/USD drop! Get SEND masternodes while they are still cheap!

Thanks.

So why is PIE still running? No warning regarding swap in wallet, and thecryptochat still gives away PIE in their faucet. What a joke swap. And how will discord help if the swap was long long time ago?

Oh a white paper after long long time? Wauw. Well does it say how they eliminated most PIE coins and fucked holders in the process?

So I now got a bunch of worthless PIE coins right? Jeez, I come back to other coins after years, and replace dat file in new coin wallet and I have my swapped coins. But here no no, and little time, no warning, and pie keeps going like nothing happened. Great.

ashan_kavindu

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Can you explain about social send team members ?
jaxgaret

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

i added the nodes but wallet is not syncing... what should i do?
xfactor123

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

what swap you guys are talking about
i hold 2000 coins
do i have to do any swap in btw the coins
easypeasy

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

no need to swap if you have send, swap talk is about the old coin pie which is no longer swappable
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Read the white paper for this coin that made it so hyped up, and I'll be honest. I'm a bit disappointed with it. Gave no information of their mission other than they intend to be integrated with massive social networks that's being developed on a new platform that I've never even heard of on these social media sites.

What's truly going on?
kevindj

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

is this project gonne be registered with https://masternodes.pro/
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

Guys . . .

Look. I had 18 Social Send MN's at one point. I supported this project since it was PIE coin. . . .

But this WP?  Seriously?  

There is nothing of value in it.

I hope the project succeeds, but I am doubtful. Is this FUD?  I really don't care. I share for the newbies that fall on these run-of-the-mill MN coins.  Check my Discord or bitcointalk history. I was indeed a supporter of this project.

The WP is a half copy/pasta job. The only thing of interest is the roadmap. That's it. Nothing of value in the WP at all but that. No one cares about why the choice of POS over POW. You can copy.paste from a variety of other projects.

Funds are stored securely in the user’s Web Wallet on SEND’s server.

Cool. A web wallet. That can be done in a day or two. Take existing code and port it over for SEND. Hardly revolutionary.

It pains me a bit to write this because I donated very heavily in the presale. The team was screwed by former team members who went and did their own ICO.  

I have since reduced my position on pumps (mainly because of major releases, and twitter personalities such as CryptoMocho tweeting about SEND) to only 1 MN.  I have lost confidence in this project and there are many MN coins out there. Most of them are crap. Social Send has potential, but was plagued with bad luck and newbie team mistakes.

When money is at stake for people, honest talk is the best option.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

Guys . . .

Look. I had 18 Social Send MN's at one point. I supported this project since it was PIE coin. . . .

But this WP?  Seriously?  

There is nothing of value in it.

I hope the project succeeds, but I am doubtful. Is this FUD?  I really don't care. I share for the newbies that fall on these run-of-the-mill MN coins.  Check my Discord or bitcointalk history. I was indeed a supporter of this project.

The WP is a half copy/pasta job. The only thing of interest is the roadmap. That's it. Nothing of value in the WP at all but that. No one cares about why the choice of POS over POW. You can copy.paste from a variety of other projects.

Funds are stored securely in the user’s Web Wallet on SEND’s server.

Cool. A web wallet. That can be done in a day or two. Take existing code and port it over for SEND. Hardly revolutionary.

It pains me a bit to write this because I donated very heavily in the presale. The team was screwed by former team members who went and did their own ICO.  

I have since reduced my position on pumps (mainly because of major releases, and twitter personalities such as CryptoMocho tweeting about SEND) to only 1 MN.  I have lost confidence in this project and there are many MN coins out there. Most of them are crap. Social Send has potential, but was plagued with bad luck and newbie team mistakes.

When money is at stake for people, honest talk is the best option.

I must agree. It wasn't a good white paper for version 1.0
It was to vague and didn't explain the projects mission and how they are going to do it. It was more of a brief introduction to the coin.
It also pains me to say this, I had put my hard earned money in here before the dip. And more than 75% of it is gone now. Not complaining about that, my choice at the time.
I hope the project does succeed and get's a working product some time. It's still the beginning of this new coin. I wasn't here for Pie coin, or whatever it was called.

With the whole market bare today, I'll hold until the market corrects itself and will decide if SEND is worth keeping.
hunter66

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

send start to go up now
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

With this market dip SEND coin is extremely undervalued at 0,20$-0,25$.. you need to be crazy sell it at this price.. this coin was at 1$ just a few days ago and i can bet it will go back to 1$ soon.. and can easily reach the price of +10$..
ryandot

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

Any reason for the lack of coding activity the past month?

https://github.com/SocialSend/SocialSend/graphs/contributors
CryptoExpert007

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

If the rumors become true, after official announcement of Mark Zuckerberg that this coin could potentially be integrated in FB..  it will incrase at least 100x if he take over this project...
ryandot

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

If the rumors become true, after official announcement of Mark Zuckerberg that this coin could potentially be integrated in FB..  it will incrase at least 100x if he take over this project...

Where did you see this information? Googling shows nothing.
blacksky

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

If the rumors become true, after official announcement of Mark Zuckerberg that this coin could potentially be integrated in FB..  it will incrase at least 100x if he take over this project...

No integration from FB side is needed since it uses the API of the social network to work.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

LOL wut

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CryptoExpert007

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

LOL wut

i dont know.. something like he will take over this project..  Huh ..since he is a social media giant.. it could be a huge thing...
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

LOL wut

i dont know.. something like he will take over this project..  Huh ..since he is a social media giant.. it could be a huge thing...
What rumors have you heard of? I don't think facebook will be integrated into facebook. the white paper talks about some other platform they are building to use social send.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: