Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap  (Read 6415 times)
influence

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

As Jeff already told this, I can say however that there was 1 big private investment (about 2 mil usd worth of tokens), without discounts and locks for 4 months and a maximum sell per day of 5k usd
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

As Jeff already told this, I can say however that there was 1 big private investment (about 2 mil usd worth of tokens), without discounts and locks for 4 months and a maximum sell per day of 5k usd

Where did you get such detailed information? Maybe you made this purchase?  Wink Cool

Why is FarmaTrust blocking sales for 4 months? I would understand it if this sale was with discount, but without reason it looks strange..  Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

I can not find actual information about the collected funds, is there any information on how the progress is going somewhere on the website? How much left to reach hardcap?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ibkarchev

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Where did you get such detailed information? Maybe you made this purchase?  Wink Cool

Why is FarmaTrust blocking sales for 4 months? I would understand it if this sale was with discount, but without reason it looks strange..  Roll Eyes

I think he mean private investment of 2mil USD on the private sale stage. So I guess the tokens are with 40% discount( 0.03USD per FTT)
That's the reason why they are locks for 4 months and there is a limit of sell max 5K a day. Even if the price of the token doesn't rise much this investment can brig a pure profit of almost 1mil USD. Smiley
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

So they already announced the first exchange listing:
https://twitter.com/FarmaTrust/status/1007354232247410690
reorpior

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published FarmaTrust (FTT) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/farmatrust
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

Great Job FarmaTrust!! A great working product, steady flow of new partnerships/clients and now the first exchange listing?!?! I’ll be putting up even more ETH now, absolute no brainer. Keep up this amazing work, great respect for the whole team.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

As FarmaTrust we have always been clear that our product design is medium to long term as the system grows in time, same for the tokenomics, there are various incentives build in, which can help increase FTT to gain in value, which would come in effect per partnership ( eq. they need FTT for their usage).
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

Locked in a partnership pool to be used in trials etc. as the token has a usecase in our design, it would counter the system while burning. Any token movement will be clarified and publicly available on that pool, once we are legally allowed ( can't harm any NDA's)
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

I'm afraid this is not a possibility due to fair amounts being sold outside the containter as parts of private/institutional sales, however the amount stated in the pinned message is acurate
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

If u want to talk about the price with eth,I can tell u about that the amount of USD is same。if I use the usd which I paid for eth in February to buy eth now ,I will have more eth。 so I still gained nothing although I invested it more earlier
camargoherrera

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

It wasnt a preico, it was an ico that was halted, per the prerogative of the management and in my opinion, and most, it was a good decision that made it possible to hit the softcap, while not damaging the roadmap progression
Chiniyu

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

I expect this plan will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck DEV's.
Jimenez Diana

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:01:14 AM

Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start.
Engaging idea, attentive website, irreproachable business.
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start.
Engaging idea, attentive website, irreproachable business.

Thank you!

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

We will be uploading a more informative product design video soon! This will show a more in depth view in the application.

The whitepaper also shows various detailed key features why this is a more corporate product, designed for a long hold, while minted a secondary token that can be sold off to the users of the chain. We also posted an short reasoning why you should hold the token, as private or as corporate investor: https://medium.com/@farmatrust/farmatrust-token-design-use-case-why-you-should-hodl-f1646f0fb749

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Up to you what you decide to do of course, but we believe most of the people that hold FTT are in it for the mid-long term. We have always been clear that our product design is medium to long term as the system grows in time, same for the tokenomics, and there are various incentives build in which can help FTT to gain in value, which would come in effect per partnership (eq. they need FTT for their usage)
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

And in the UK, our whitepaper already received approval from the UK Financial Conduct Authority; "We are pleased that our whitepaper carries the approval of Bluewater Capital (FRN 789335) which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. In the absence of clear regulatory guidelines and in the interest of potential contributors, we have ensured that the FarmaTrust ICO/TDE/Whitepaper complies with the most relevant UK regulation, section 21 of the Financial Services & Markets Acts 2000. Please note however, that the FCA do not regulate ICO’s or utility tokens. Bluewater Capital have also carried out a due diligence on the Board and advisers of FarmaTrust, the trading name of Chain Ph Ltd, to ensure that they are not excluded from acting in their capacity for the ICO"
camargoherrera

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

Front and back of National ID/Passport and proof of address i.e. a colour copy of a utility bill or bank statement showing your name and address, dated within the last 3 months. These documents do not need to be in english
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: