Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4068 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

Blockchain was very useful application, specially bitcoin because it is the most crypto currency use in the his digital wallet. Blockchain is a combination of many digital currency, it can keep or hold any type of your crypto currency. And it have a high and/or strong security. Use this digital wallet to protect and secure your crypto currency.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Queen83

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

The future of Blockchain technology and all companies that will further offer their services using that technology will be very profitable in the end.
and with true innovation will develop and explode in a place that humans have never seen before.
Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Blockchain is the future of the world global economy. It is one big technology that will most likely takeover businesses and governmental organisations.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

The Blockchain platform is increasingly popular in the technology to solve and optimize the system in companies. I believe in the future blockchain technology will be used by the entire world as a favorite and indispensable technology.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

Block chain technology has been implemented in top Information Technology firms and started using the same technology in Insurance there are chances for the wider acceptance of block chain technology as all the details and transactions will be crystal clear after implementing block chain technology as it is a decentralized network and so no one will be able to manipulate the block chain network as it is a system generated mechanism. May be in the future hospitals, schools, universities,banks and in all fields of work or business every thing will be running on block chain technology.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Blockchain technology is a multi-sectoral application of the current technology from health to education, economic, since the birth of technology has resonated and contributed significantly to the development of the century. digit number
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)
I certainly agree with that, blockchain technology will really help us to have better and bright future. However, we must fully develop it so that we will use the real function of it. On the other hand, this blockchain technology will give us new advance currency which be accepted in all kind of industries. We could have easy life because of blockchain technology.
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

The future of blockchain is limitless with the help of the support of people. Becasue technically supporting Bitcoin would also help the development and the future of its system in terms of transaction, investments and as a cryptocurrency.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

I'm sure the future of blockchain will be brighter than today, in the future blockchain technology will be adopted by many countries. so blockchain as a technological revolution will really happen.

nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Blockchain is a potential technology that people create. I believe in the next few years this technology will be applied worldwide from banking to courier services.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

I think the future of blockchain is very good. Because blockchain technology is currently used in various fields. Of course it will be a positive value for blockchain. That way blockchain has a good future. So you don't have to doubt about the future of blockchain.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Blockchain in the future.
  • Going beyond the world of finance.
    Despite the fact that now blockchain is used, mainly, only in the world of finance, we will soon see a rapid expansion of the sphere of influence of this technology.
  • Spreading the use of smart contracts.
    Such a phenomenon as "smart contracts" allows you to make various transactions without the participation of third parties, since they will be performed automatically.
  • State cryptocurrencies.
    Thanks to the indifference of the states at the beginning, bitcoin initiated the development of cryptocurrencies - digital money, independent of government interference. But Blockchain has all the necessary resources to fundamentally change our world, so, no doubt, people with power will not turn a blind eye to the development of this technology.

There are still a lot of interesting projects will be created, which we do not even think about now, but most of them will fall. The main reason why many projects will fall is the thoughtless aspiration to make money quickly.
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Of course, the future of blockchain is going to be massive. More and more companies right now is offering ICO's because of the blockchain technology. Even here in Philipppines, our Central bank is looking forward to utilize blockchain to further enhance our current system. To make it more effective and efficient. Just go for it and good luck my friend.

Very soon, I think in less than 2-3 years, the blockchain technologies will be used almost everywhere. China is seriously thinking about using blockchain in all the spheres of their life.
I also think Blockchain is a new technology and it is really helpful for us and now a days, it is time to do investment on online then without blockchain, it is difficult. Every online trader like blockchain.
carolynmino

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

The future of blockchain technology is very bright. It can be utilized in so many aspects of transacting in the digital age. It hasn't been developed in its full potential yet and has many opportunities to grow.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

many companies set up blockchain, even the world's bank banks have implemented the blockchain system. i think blockchain will continue to grow
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

That may be a mystery to true investors. Blockchain technology is seen as a strategic investment in the economic development of countries that want to rise in technology.
amising6

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

blockchain future is still secure it will take few more fiat failures
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

many companies set up blockchain, even the world's bank banks have implemented the blockchain system. i think blockchain will continue to grow
this is because with blockchain it will be simpler to send something to someone else. and the advantage is the decentralized system. I am sure that in the future blockchain will be needed by everyday life

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

decentralized systems are transparent in recording data. with this trait will traverse many fields towards better, but certain communities and even countries are still reluctant with this openness and they still want to regulate and condition things as well. this is what I call dirty politics
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

Blockchain Technology is the world's most advanced online technology. Many companies are expanding their business through blockchain technology. These methods have become very popular day by day. It is estimated that most companies in the future will use the Blockachan system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: