Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 06:31:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXCHANGE] Bitmora - Digital Asset Exchange in Development  (Read 535 times)
Bitmora

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

Official Bitmora Announcement Post

[    Website    |    Whitepaper   |     Bounty Thread   |   Slack   |    Twitter     |     Facebook    |     Medium     ]

Our Project
Bitmora's building a service that will allow users to globally exchange cryptocurrency and vote on the framework upon which the exchange will be built. Cryptocurrency exchanges currently make for a $100 billion market, but we have found that even the largest of exchanges lack the technology and social framework needed to satisfy the constantly changing needs of their users. Bitmora is set to host a fully functional mobile application, around-the-clock phone support staff, and an established user voting system to provide users an exceptional trading experience.

Why do we need another exchange?
Bitmora is being developed to modernize the way cryptocurrency exchanges operate. As a trader myself, I have firsthand experience with the long support times and slow network speeds.

A few reasons we need a new exchange:

1.) Fees are too high. Paying a 0.2/0.25 fee is crazy for any trading done over $2,000. Since lowering fees would limit potential, we have decided to take another route. Our users will choose between a fixed and percentage based fee system, as to satisfy both low and high-volume traders and investors.

2.) Things are getting slow. Really slow. A coin’s volatility should not be an excuse for slow network speeds. We’re making it a top priority to have a scalable backend to prevent these issues.

3.) Nobody in the financial sector should have to wait more than 24 hours, let alone weeks to hear back from a support agent. Bitmora will launch with live phone support with guaranteed 12-hour ticket response times.

4.) Lack of support from operators. You rarely see or hear from the operators. Some exchanges don’t even list their team member names, this is dangerous and unethical. The Bitmora team supports the underlying Blockchain technology and is excited by the opportunities it provides. You will soon see us at conferences worldwide promoting both Bitmora and Blockchain technology itself. We want both Bitmora and the Blockchain to grow together.

Your Voice Matters
Our team works daily to reach out to the community to see what features you think belong on an exchange, and we're listening with open minds.

Security Driven
Security on our exchange is of utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to providing the best security we can to ensure no funds ever go missing.

Enterprise Network
The days of seeing a loading screen when you click “Sell” are over. Our systems work at lightning fast speeds to make sure you get the price you want.

Built by You
Bitmora is the first ever exchange to allow the community to vote on user suggestions for new features. Vote on a poll and take pride when you see it live knowing you helped get it passed!

Completely Legal
Bitmora Inc. is a fully registered C-Corp in the USA, MSB compliant with FinCEN, and is backed by strong bank agreements.

Modern Interface
Whether you’re on your desktop device or mobile phone, you will be able to trade, analyze, and control your investments. We make it easy for beginners, but also effective for experienced users.

Dedicated Support
Our support team is dedicated and scalable. We guarantee quick ticket response times and offer live phone support the day we open.

Secure
Our cold storage funds will be distributed worldwide in multiple, undisclosed locations. We provide routine audits, enterprise DDoS protection, and ensure funds are securely protected by numerous access control systems and software.

Financial Transparency
Download our monthly financial data and view all fees we receive along with monthly volume exchanged on all pairs. Your trust is of utmost importance to us.

Innovative Fees
We’re all tired of paying ridiculous fees. That’s why we are introducing a revolutionary fee system that no cryptocurrency exchange has ever used before. You get to choose between two systems, and depending on your trading type and volume, one system may be more affordable than the other.

Fixed Price - $7 + 0.03% Takers / 0.01% Makers
Percentage Based - 0.24% Takers / 0.14% Makers (what all other exchanges use)

The main advantage of the fixed based fee system is that it caters to our higher volume clients. This is a system that stock traders and investors are used to and deserve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dihari

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:15:26 AM

Hi team, do you already have a demo version of this exchange platform? I have visited the website but I can't find it. And where is the ico details? I don't see any information related ico from the announcement. Is this mean bitmora will not raising fund from crowdsale?

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bitmora

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:07:02 AM

Hi team, do you already have a demo version of this exchange platform? I have visited the website but I can't find it. And where is the ico details? I don't see any information related ico from the announcement. Is this mean bitmora will not raising fund from crowdsale?

Hello, thanks for reaching out. We are not doing an ICO, however we are doing a funding event. Details can be found inside this article, https://medium.com/bitmora/bitmora-set-to-launch-funding-campaign-on-december-8th-cc47dfcc8fea

xfaqs01

Activity: 196

World's Most Secure Coin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

correct me if i understand it right, so you guys are are going to create or the platform itself is a trading site wehre we can exchange crypto? if yes is it a decentralize trading platform?

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitmora

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

correct me if i understand it right, so you guys are are going to create or the platform itself is a trading site wehre we can exchange crypto? if yes is it a decentralize trading platform?

We are are crypto to crypto trading platform. Think Poloniex or Bittrex. We will not be decentralized, but plan on working towards users being in control of their private keys in the future.

Bitmora

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Yes, $400k is our minimum.

Bitmora

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:06:14 AM

Be sure and subscribe to our newsletter for the latest information!

jaksone

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:24:16 AM

A good exchange system by offering a variety of conveniences and lower costs than other exchanges will create a tight competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players

titteringtacos

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

This catch my attention. Having this kind of platform, this will help many traders that experiencing bad times when having trouble with their accounts/deposits/withdrawal in many trading platform right now. Not to mention YOSHIT to be exact. I will be monitoring the progress of this project. Cheers Smiley

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Bitmora

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:54:57 PM

Less than 24 hours until the official launch of the Bitmora funding campaign. We're all set to go and hope the community is as well!

Bitmora

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

The Bitmora funding portal is now open! Register now!

https://bitmora.com/register.php

Don't miss the opportunity to help create the next best cryptocurrency exchange!

Calculate your monthly payout based on investment amount, and invest on this page as well:

https://bitmora.com/investors/invest.php

Vote for coins to be added to our exchange:
https://bitmora.com/investors/coins.php

Current coins to be added:
BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, DASH, ETC, XMR, XEM, GNT, FCT, ZEC, DOGE, DGB, DCR, MAID, STEEM, BTS, STRAT, UNO, REP

Post a suggestion on our suggestion board to be passed on to our investors:
https://bitmora.com/investors/suggestions.php

View your suggestions and the ones you have upvoted, your current tier status, and update your profile information:
https://bitmora.com/investors/profile.php

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.