Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO to invest and hit 10x  (Read 549 times)
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

hey fellows ,
i just saw some threads about universa . it sound like a real deal ,but it has huge supply of 15B COIN with .012/coin that's 125m marketcap at ico price  .do you think it worth investment ? what other altcoin do you recommend that has a room for 10x

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:29:05 AM

hey fellows ,
i just saw some threads about universa . it sound like a real deal ,but it has huge supply of 15B COIN with .012/coin that's 125m marketcap at ico price  .do you think it worth investment ? what other altcoin do you recommend that has a room for 10x

Universa is big and good project and will worth in future. But if worth 10x is difficult.
If we talk about altcoin that worth 10x price. Nobody know for sure. But in my opinion invest in altcoin which has high marketcap is better than just small portion of altcoin marketcap.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:44:59 AM

Dont think about 10x at onece. Slowly grow.
There was crowsale that wabi , wabi may give 10x potential in three months. Eth blue have good potetial. Personally i have take. 1eth profit yesterday.

Ins eco i can recommended but not as 10x.

Slow grow thats the strategy

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:52:46 AM

it is impossible if you want a 10x profit from ico. everyone knows that once the distribution has been completed and the token is listed in exchanger, it will happen dump and the price down can be 1-2x from ico price.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

it is impossible if you want a 10x profit from ico. everyone knows that once the distribution has been completed and the token is listed in exchanger, it will happen dump and the price down can be 1-2x from ico price.

Thats not true for every project. The gems want to be selected wisely and if you pick them they will only go up as soon as they hit the exchange. Latest example for me QSP. Upcoming ICO's that will likely perform the same way: Wabi, Envion, Bounty0x. No investment advice here, just personal expectations.
hatuey

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

Raiden token is going to be one of those ethereum unicorns that goes 10x in the next couple of weeks as they start going mainnet . Raiden will process the bulk of ethereum payments and you can even have masternodes .... go figure. Eth is the largest Blockchain in terms of adoption by corporate and personal use and will be able to accommodate micropayments through raiden network.

My money is on raiden. Notice how it is all being done stealthy af. Devs can't spend their share for a year so the longest they can keep it quiet the more it will bounce once it hits te crowds. Get in early and watch your money grow.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

hey fellows ,

Universa is big and good project and will worth in future. But if worth 10x is difficult.
If we talk about altcoin that worth 10x price. Nobody know for sure. But in my opinion invest in altcoin which has high marketcap is better than just small portion of altcoin marketcap.
Universa admits that it has the cheapest transaction cost even say 100 times cheaper ..There are several risks that need to be known when going to invest by using altcoin. Like one of them is a financial risk.This is because the value of its currency is likely to fluctuate.
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

I think Amor (amorcoin.org) is a good candidate for this purpose. They just started their crowdsale and they even have a 20% bonus offer for a limited time! They are decentralising the dating industry
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:45:13 AM

Increase value up to x10 is difficult but not impossible. Great ico might achieve that with a fair amount of time. We need to select a good ico. I choose AMLT as a best because it has a valuable concept, solid dev team behind and huge community support. All these factors help to rise in any coin. Hope thi will have a great success.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

I would expect a 10X for a coin if the supply is less. Since the supply is in 15 billion and initial offer price is 12 cents during ICO i think it will take a long time unless it is a great project.

Ripple has 38 billion and never crossed 28 cents. Comparing it with XRP it can go up to 4X. That is just my wild guess.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

I never tried to tell people why you must to Invest on this ICO.
LATIUM this very popular ICO because there's John Mcfee behind the team.
not only that but all the team are very reputable and credible on their passion.
so don't miss it guys.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:34:05 AM

They released too much coins I guess, it won't be that much of a success if they actually did that. But who knows. I do not know their objectives and plans to manage all of their coins. You should research more to them to see if they can actually make it with their management.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:16:26 AM

Meh, if i know which ICO Will likely go 10x from it price i should be rich by now. But i dont. So my thought is choose the one with real project that kind of ICO mostly have stable price and grow rapidly

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
khoaivoz198

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:37 AM

I just saw it yesterday and it seems to be potential and worth to invest. but i think 10x is impossile with some kinds of new coins like it.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

hey fellows ,
It's a real deal, The universa wiill be similar with the another ethereum copy cat. Try to provide some thing that already provided by another project but that was even better just like bitshares with the scalability to precess the trasaction up to millions transaction.

Hdac looks another good choice in the different way, but remember the bitclave already raised the hardcap yesterday. That's totally difficult to see that.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

hey fellows ,
No man! Hitting 10X in a short term or within a year is unreasonable. This is a huge cap ICO so marketcap will be huge if ICO tokens are completely diluted. If they burn the unsold tokens then there might be some chance of bigger growth but nobody really knows the future so prediction is a hard game and not for everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:08:42 AM

hey fellows ,
I think there are many coins that has great potential of 10* in future and one of those coins is USDT this coins has a great potential to grow and compete with most of the popular coins that are currently in the market. I have tried to also see stratis as another great coins that is going to go over 10x in years to come . I have open they Ann thread and this coin has a good news coming up that is going to influence it price.
balehubucks

Activity: 69

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

BalehuBucks has the potential to do that.  We will be burning all unsold tokens after the ICO, it is built into the smart contract that will be distributing the tokens.  We have a concept that is low-risk and executable.  Just take a look at our CTO, he is highly regarded and has been Sr CTO for Mashable and Placester.com.  He speaks at technology events all over the world.  Plus Balehu is an existing company with a successful track record.  The reason for the ICO is just to add a token based reward system to the existing loyalty rewards platform.  This is not your typical ICO startup.

Founded in 2015, Denver-based Balehu was established to empower small and local businesses to succeed in today’s digital landscape. BalehuBiz digital marketing solutions provide social media management and data analytics, while their AI-powered BalehuBot mobile app helps bring new customers in the door. Balehu is continuing their commitment to help merchants leverage the latest technologies through their upcoming ICO of BalehuBucks, an ethereum-based token that will function as a digital currency as well as a loyalty rewards system.

Here is the link to the ANN Thread.  The video on the website explains the concept well, please let me know what you think.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:25:32 AM

Universa is not good Ico, It is the same as others. Minexcoin is now one of the best coin. it is listed in livecoin. The algorithm is bitcoin core alg. The team develop minexcoin from bitcoin core coding with some change. MInexcoin price is growing slowly. Minexbank is the feature to control the supply.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:39:57 AM

Universa is not good Ico, It is the same as others. Minexcoin is now one of the best coin. it is listed in livecoin. The algorithm is bitcoin core alg. The team develop minexcoin from bitcoin core coding with some change. MInexcoin price is growing slowly. Minexbank is the feature to control the supply.
I heard rumors that the minexcoin development team will try to keep their coins listed in bittrex, they already have capital for it
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

hey fellows ,

Many ICOs in the past gave huge profits to early investors. But sadly those times seem gone, because if you look at more recent ICOs  you see that ICO price is usually higher than the price such tokens get once they are listed on exchanges. Take a look at Monetha or CIndicator. They were all good project with a strong team and yet, once they were listed to some exchanges, their price dropped...
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:45:29 AM

Universa with 15b coin supply definitely will takes time to increase its value. And I agree with others it cannot hit 10x of profit instant, remember the supply is big. It difficult to increase the price as many expected it, also once the token will be given a dump of price will happen.
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

You need to find an interesting project at the stage of ICO, there will be a chance to get 10x. For example, I invested in a QSP, I had a bonus of 75%. In the end I got a 6x at the peak prices.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

Hitting 10x early is not applicable anymore. Patience is required nowadays to hit the 10x mark.
Maybe wait for 6-12 months even if the project and team is great.

I'm picking finance related ICOs like Commerceblock and Jibrel Network.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

It's really difficult to pick an ico which can give x10 especially the hyped ico failed often. Look for an ico with a working product. Vee is a good one but it's under development it may take time to see huge profit but at the log run it's going to be win win.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

Today, it's not easy to identify a good project if you're not make an effort to research an ICO itself but the most challenging is identifying them and predict (like a gamble) to the next top Altcoins in the future.
There are a lot of potential ICOs and Crypto-Currencies that actually underrated but time will only tell to prove that they deserve to pump and increase their market cap and share.
In my personal promotion, RPay is one of the most promising ICO I believe to hit more than what you're expected from your investment in due short-term or long-term.
RPay is a very good project that will cover a lot of benefits and advantages from other Cytpro-Currencies.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:20:42 PM

hey fellows ,
when all started shouting at him that's the thing that can not be solved only in the short term.
it takes a long enough research to say a good investment, but it would not hurt if you try it.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

not an ICO but I think DNA token will make 10x in the next monthes:
A real company whith real products ready soon for genome data storage. well known company founder in this space...
still under radar and very cheap mc at 3 million.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

not an ICO but I think DNA token will make 10x in the next monthes:
A real company whith real products ready soon for genome data storage. well known company founder in this space...
still under radar and very cheap mc at 3 million.

There are a lot of good Projects that are supposedly gain more value than random ICOs and projects that has been existed for a long time but still struggling to advance due to lack of investors, supporters and community.
It depends on what ICO or projects you're actually believing to be the next Top Altcoins in the future.
But in my personal research of looking for a good ICO and promising project in the Bounty section of this forum, I consider that RPay will be soon the will seat on that Top Altcoins because they have an amazing team that who are actually have good experiences and good previous works recently before joining the project.
I believe in RPay will be successful in the future and I support all along.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

it's true that most ICO offer higher price with their token than it suppose to be . i do my research but you can't be sure 100% that you will get a good ROI even if it's a solid project ! . Anyway thanks Everyone for sharing your thoughts with me . Much Appreciated .

Krissmak

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:18:58 AM

CommerceBlock is - imo...

Largest Crypto Fund in Europe Partnership: https://blog.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-secures-investment-from-global-advisors-237b0f71c949

https://www.tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/ 

https://t.me/CommerceBlock - Telegram

Low cap + Burn unsold tokens..

10x
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: