Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50BTC Investment  (Read 1645 times)
acs26

July 05, 2013, 11:05:13 PM

LOL

Lol indeed, Sir Tomato, indeed, Sir. Though I'm laughing at this post:

Again, where can you buy a solar panel for BTC?

Are you just planning on selling the BTC for fiat?  Why not go to a bank then?
There are many people on Bitcointalk selling Solar panels.
Post a link, along with the CORRECT information for requesting a loan. Please see below:

10/11/12 UPDATE: If you don't feel like reading this, or clunkily dealing with everyone individually, a streamlined process seems to be available. Though I have not used and do not endorse the product -- it may be worth the time of potential lendees to visit https://btcjam.com/

(written for US residents -- necessary documents will vary by country of origin)

Expect at least 2x the "typical" BTC lending rate, and difficulty finding a lender, if you fail to provide the following:
*Government-issued photo ID -- should be valid
*Utility bill proving you live at the address on your ID
*Pay stubs or income tax returns (unnecessary if you provide SSN, address, current employer, and consent to credit check)
*"Proof of Reputation." This is generally OTC-WoT rating information, links to successful transactions on this forum, or from a different third-party source. If you do not have other convincing information, it's essential you have "Proof of Reputation" for any chance of receiving a loan.
*Proof of funds if you intend to "arb" (for example, if you deposit lent funds into a higher-paying program - "Proof of Funds" is generally showing you have enough funds to cover your debts were your deposit in another program not returned. Bank statements, or showing you control a certain amount of BTC by transferring it to one of your addresses, among other forms, are generally acceptable.)

Expect to pay a significantly higher rate than you could otherwise receive if you fail to also provide the following:
*SSN
*Current Address
*Employment information (current and last three with dates of employment)
*Consent to perform a credit check
ETA: You likely do not need to send your actual SSN to a potential lender, but could instead use a service where a company links you to a .pdf file, you sign it and give your SSN to the company. The lender, then, would not see your SSN, just the credit report.

With your credibility and identity established, you may also find it beneficial to provide your lender collateral in the form of physical goods you prove ownership of with a picture which has the current date on it, including you in the picture.

Please also provide your intentions with regards to what you want to do with the loan. For example, if you want to purchase mining hardware, please tell us which hardware.

Example:
"My name is Ben Malec. I am seeking a 50BTC from 8/1/12 to 11/1/12 to assist in the purchase of 3 Jalepeno units from BFL, but I do not wish to deal with the hassle of setting up an account at an exchange. I currently work as an administrative clerk at Community Assistance Programs and Services, LLC at 3131 Earl Drive, Spring Arbor, MI, 49283. This address is also where I currently live. I have been employed there for three years. My annual income is roughly $22,000, though I am not salaried, so this varies by services rendered in the particular year. I have no previous employment history. I receive roughly 25BTC per month from a 10GH/s farm on Eligius. This operation is registered as a sole proprietorship, DBA KMining, registered in Jackson County. You can view my mining stats at http://eligius.st/~artefact2/7/19oxq542VLytWkP6QQt2kGutq1qrxr1s2e. I intend to repay my loan with mining income. In the event that I am unable to repay my loan with mining income, I will purchase BTC with USD, or transfer USD to you directly through Wire or ACH if you'd prefer. I consent to you performing a credit check.

Photo ID:
(img)

Utility Bill:
(img)

Proof of Funds:
(img of bank statement)

SSN:
xxx-xx-xxxx (ETA: Alternately, ask lender to find a company which takes your SSN, sends a .pdf [or link to .pdf on their server you can sign] to your email address you'd digitally sign, authorizing the credit report to be given, and then that company'd provide the lender with only the report, and not the SSN)

OTC rating: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=bdk_kluge&sign=ANY&type=RECV
Signed message available upon request.

Phone references:
xxx-xxx-xxxx Ask for Wilford Brimley. Relationship: Current Employer
xxx-xxx-xxxx Ask for Jon Holmquist. Relationship: Business Associate
xxx-xxx-xxxx Ask for Leonoardo Benetti. Relationship: Life-long Friend

Contact Information:
Skype - bdk_kluge
Email - AdmXXXXXXoin.com
Freenode - bdk_kluge
Phone - xxx-xxx-xxxx

If you need any other information, you may reply to this PM or otherwise contact me. I don't want to pay more than 5% MPR, but may be willing to bend.

lmk,
Ben"

This example request clearly tells me why you want the loan, why you haven't tried funding elsewhere, your contact information, information to check your credit rating and reputation, as well as solid authentication of your claimed identity. By providing all this information up-front, it makes the loan much more convenient/attractive for me, it's dramatically quicker to process, is likely to secure you a substantially lower-than-average interest rate, and shows me you've spent a bit of time organizing the information. You may wish to encrypt this information. If a lender does not have a public key on their lending thread, they will often provide one to you if you PM them requesting one.

NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THE PRECEDING INFORMATION, you may wish to contact the following lenders:
  • Me -- DEFUNCT
  • Patrick -- DEFUNCT
  • HashKing -- DEFUNCT
  • senbonzakura -- Focus: Small, interest-free loans -- Lends in: BTC -- Writes/reads: English, Arabic
  • Znort -- Focus: Short-term loans -- Lends in: BTC, USD? -- Writes/reads: English
  • Burt -- DEFUNCT
  • INAU -- DEFUNCT

ETA: Keep in mind - I'm not saying you can't get a loan while being pseudonymous, but it'll probably be much more difficult if your pseudonym doesn't have a reputation. You obviously don't need to provide anything you're uncomfortable with, and probably should trust your common sense when in doubt. You could provide lenders a lien on your house, and while that may be "most efficient," may not be a wise move. Caveat emptor.

I'll update OP with appropriate suggestions. Cheers,
Ben

Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:22:59 AM

nothing about the address on google..
you can not even get there with street view.  sounds like a scam to me
How does not being on street view mean anything? If you check the surrounding area, the street view coverage is spotty too.

What is suspicious is that I can't find ANY solar farms nearby on satellite view. fontera, can you produce the coordinates of where your solar farm is?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:07:49 PM

We have obtained a 30BTC Loan and purchased 3 Solar panels. We still need 20BTC to buy 2 more solar panels.

30BTC Loan to be paid back on 9/3/2013 (30.5BTC)

Just out of interest, did you get the loan from a forum member?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 04:14:13 PM

We have obtained a 30BTC Loan and purchased 3 Solar panels. We still need 20BTC to buy 2 more solar panels.

What is the transaction ID of the 30btc?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rjbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:04:46 PM

What is the transaction ID of the 30btc?

It's "12345"

BTC: 1AYWtqieXoQZnuT4iEk6MDEXBkdVd5BykN
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:12:28 PM

This is pretty funny. I have no idea how you're getting panels so cheap, but this makes no sense. I've run MANY calculations as I live in a very sunny area. Under optimal conditions (8 hours of sunlight a day) it would cost $48k for me to get a setup that will generate 3,000 KW a month (which is $310 where I live). It would take around 12 years to break even.

I have no idea how you would be able to do a repayment within a couple months on a $5k loan, nor how that is supposed to help you somehow manage to generate 90,000 KW a month or more (when you're looking at 48k+ for 3,000 KW a month), but I'm definitely interested in hearing more about it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:11:56 PM

It's easy.
Get a $5k loan.
Default.
Wear some solar panels to hook up a lady and and enjoy the sun on the beach with her.
Or something.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 01:26:00 AM

so that's the process for requesting a loan
 Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: