Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DutyFreeDigital.com - Global Electronics Shop! Free Express Shipping!  (Read 44111 times)
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:55:08 AM

Check out our TrustPilot page

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/coinsfortech.com

za8bit

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:04:32 AM

Added a much deserved review Smiley
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:57:08 PM

Thank you so much!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:14:56 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 02:38:24 PM by CoinsForTech

We are slowly getting video games in stock. You can see them in our gaming category.

The exciting part is that we can offer free shipping to most of the world for the games! The countries with free shipping are listed below. If your country is not listed and you would like to know shipping costs please let me know. There may well be free shipping available for other countries.

If anyone is after particular games let me know.

Free shipping for all video games (max of 4 per order) - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Chile, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:18:40 AM

Dell and Lenovo laptops now in stock!

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:21:28 AM

Where are you guys based? Australia? If so, how much would shipping cost to Sydney?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:34:47 AM

Where are you guys based? Australia? If so, how much would shipping cost to Sydney?

Administration is in QLD but no stock is held here. This works out significantly cheaper for tax reasons and also for our customers overseas (which is most of them)

The shipping cost will depend on the weight and physical size of the order. If you add the products to your cart and then 'view cart' you'll see the total shipping cost. Let me know if I can answer any other questions Smiley

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:27:00 AM

A bunch of new watches in store!

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:54:27 AM

If you see this before you check your email, can you please cancel & refund order #6555?

Thanks.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:30:28 AM

If you see this before you check your email, can you please cancel & refund order #6555?

Thanks.

Hiya!

I responded to your email prior to seeing this but it will be no dramas Smiley

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:35:56 PM

Thanks for the fast response! I'm looking forward to purchasing items from the store in the future!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:49:45 AM

We've just processed our first order to Macau Smiley

Very quickly approaching 40 countries served!

Also another one of our fantastic customers left another review on our TrustPilot page!

tyknee

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:27:03 PM

Just so you know, I had some difficulty with the website while trying to place an order just now.

The "come chat with us thing" in the bottom right hand corner was covering the checkbox to accept the terms and agreements on the final checkout page. I had to tab to the checkbox and use the spacebar in order to "check" it. If I clicked on the box, it just brought up the chat thing.

I'm using the Chrome browser with Windows 7 if that helps.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:13:37 PM

Just so you know, I had some difficulty with the website while trying to place an order just now.

The "come chat with us thing" in the bottom right hand corner was covering the checkbox to accept the terms and agreements on the final checkout page. I had to tab to the checkbox and use the spacebar in order to "check" it. If I clicked on the box, it just brought up the chat thing.

Hi tyknee,

First off thanks for your order! We will start processing today Smiley

Thanks also for letting me know about the chat widget. I've disabled the large 'i' while we work out the best way to move forward.

I was able to scroll down and check the box. You obviously could not do that?

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:44:48 AM

Testing some miners currently Wink

tyknee

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:17:42 PM

Hi tyknee,

First off thanks for your order! We will start processing today Smiley

Thanks also for letting me know about the chat widget. I've disabled the large 'i' while we work out the best way to move forward.

I was able to scroll down and check the box. You obviously could not do that?

I was at the bottom of the page already. For example, right now on the home page the "chat with us" is blocking the navigation menu in the lower right hand corner. I haven't looked at your code or anything, but it appears the "chat" entity has an absolute position to be X distance away from the right edge of the browser window. If I make my screen really wide (i.e. maximize the window on a 1920x1080 monitor) the chat box is mostly out of the way, but still blocks part of "contact".
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 02:39:04 PM

Bitcoin miners now available for purchase! We've got physical stock of all but the 1TH/s which will arrive on the 18th. They will be shipped on the 21st. We are very lucky to have a stable source. If you are looking for bulk orders please contact sales@coinsfortech.com

Shop here!

keena

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:15:11 AM

Thought I would take the time to share my excellent experience with Coinsfortech.

I ordered a Phantom 2 with H2-3D Gimbal, GoPro 3+ Black Edition, spare phantom 2 battery and rotors. All items arrived well packaged in 3 days, express from Hong Kong to Australia.
The guys also offer support which is second to none. Response from queries within minutes, and were able to assist in requests very well.
I even asked if additional parts were available for the Phantom 2 - hours later their site had a bunch available - exactly what I was after! Well Done!!
tyknee

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:23:24 AM

Just received my R9 280x. Was delivered in less than 5 days. Had a little mixup about the tracking number but alls well that ends well. I'll definitely be spending some more bitcoins here in the future.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:20:31 AM

Thought I would take the time to share my excellent experience with Coinsfortech.

I ordered a Phantom 2 with H2-3D Gimbal, GoPro 3+ Black Edition, spare phantom 2 battery and rotors. All items arrived well packaged in 3 days, express from Hong Kong to Australia.
The guys also offer support which is second to none. Response from queries within minutes, and were able to assist in requests very well.
I even asked if additional parts were available for the Phantom 2 - hours later their site had a bunch available - exactly what I was after! Well Done!!

Just received my R9 280x. Was delivered in less than 5 days. Had a little mixup about the tracking number but alls well that ends well. I'll definitely be spending some more bitcoins here in the future.

Thank you both for your business! It is much appreciated Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: