Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is in the schools for students to explore  (Read 3384 times)
HristianD

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Project Lead at OS.UNIVERSITY

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:39:19 PM

I just came across this great news,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

According to the article,

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?

Thanks for sharing this great news!

I believe the blockchain has even greater transformative potential in the field of education.

My name is Hristian and I am leading the Open Source University ICO at www.os.university.

Check out our project discussion at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393582.0.

We want to build a global learning and development ledger on the Ethereum blockchain for students from around the world to keep track of their learning progress - from school to university to employment and continuous development.

I will be happy to keep in touch if you find that our vision resonates with you Smiley

Best,
Hristian

peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

I think its a great idea for students to get involved with Blockchain is and what cryptocurrency sets out to achieve. It would extremely helpfull for children to asset from a young age the importance of decentralization so the next generation will allow the blockchain experiment to continue.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:34 AM

This is a good step, of course knowledge is the key to success,  teaching bitcoin in schools makes awareness of the populariy of bitcoin and gives info on the positivity of doing business with bitcoin, i hope my country will do the same, it wil surely help on our unemployment rate problem.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

Great news. Good understanding of crypto is very important not only to popularize it, but to limit fraud and misuse too.
This is the best thing I have ever heard in the history of the bitcoin because a lot of the people are aware of the bitcoin and they are taking the benefit of the bitcoin I am very sure the bitcoin will increase the power and the wealth of the bitcoin I am very sure we will be able to see in the coming time the bitcoin will give us the benefit and we will be able to enjoy the high profit of the bitcoin at the short time.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

It's a very good thing among schools to do knowledge about bitcoin and crypto so that they would understand the true meaning of crypto.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

If that would happen, that's would be great. At the early age they already have a strong foundation to face the reality that life would not be easy specially to those people who are leaving in the middle class. So if the students will learn bitcon in their early age, it is a big help for them, cause they can earn money to support their own studies without relying everything in their parents.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:18:51 AM

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
This is a huge step in introducing bitcoin to the world and to the next generation. Older people will not be intersted now in learning new things like cryptocurrency tnasactions and payment, because it's a bit hard for them. Bitcoin being involved in education system for the young kids is the hardest move. Now, we can build on it and make that in several countries to start dreaming about having a cashless society in the future.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

It’s a good new. For me, it’s a good thing to have it at school so that some students will have idea what really it is not only the concepts of bitcoins. Bitcoin is really becoming a really powerful currencies because a school offer to teach it on a students.

Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

That is great, this will help a new generation to understand more about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. And I'm sure it will help them in the future
Neddie1908

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

I'm would be really happy if that happens, as a student, I would also love to share and help my co-students to generate income on their own in the same time it could be manageable for them specially when it comes to time, they would only need a few amount of time to work here at bitcoin and at in the comfort of their home unlike having part time jobs in other business where they could get really tired and travel too much going to and coming home from work

▬ ▬▬▬   The First & Largest Payment Processor of Over 75 Cryptocurrencies   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          CoinPayments          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Over 375,000 Vendors Accross 217 Different Countries   ▬▬▬ ▬ (https://www.coinpayments.net/)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:42:20 PM

This is very impressive, maybe this is a big step done in the country means that bitcoin can be accepted by big country like australia. If only it could happen in my country also can be like that then my fear will be banned bitcoin. May disappear Could it happen in another country?
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

This is very impressive, maybe this is a big step done in the country means that bitcoin can be accepted by big country like australia. If only it could happen in my country also can be like that then my fear will be banned bitcoin. May disappear Could it happen in another country?

Even if they are teaching about Bitcoin and blockchain doesn't mean that it will be there forever. Things are unclear even at this point but at the same time changing rapidly and hence Australia is trying to inculcate the awareness about Bitcoin and blockchain among new generation to empower them to deal with this technology and en-cash the opportunities. We are still in the development phase and every possibility is open on the other end.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

I think it is not suitable for teaching. This is the way to make money is not the topic. This is a business opportunity that requires strategies to make a profit and no one can show you how to make money from bitcoin that you have to learn yourself.

Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

That is a good news. This shows that Bitcoin is becoming more popular all over the world and is being introduced into sex education to help future generations reach out to it and use it in the near future. Educating the kids about Bitcoin helps it to know how to invest and use Bitcoin reasonably and intelligently in the future.

Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:33:20 AM

This is a good step to make the next generation easier to learn Crypto, Blockchain and more. And hopefully it will gradually build on different schools. So far, the students have been informed. and have their own profit and do not rely on their parents.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

Great initiative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: