Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2931 times)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.

True!  Bitcoin is a savior to all unemployed bitcoin user.  It gives more earnings even if you are at home or anywhere as long as you have your phone and internet  connection. Such an easy qualifications to earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

I can not really say bitcoin is a savior as I can not a give a place for God for a human system that has been created. I have see bitcoin as a change and that it has the capacity to make one rich and prosperous but it has no capacity to save as save only come from God. I myself can actually testified how bitcoin has been of a great help to me financially and in bitcoin we have a system that is good compared to fiat.
I agree with you that bitcoin had a great help in financial status but I think this thread is referring to those people who have no income.We know that there are so many unemployed now and usually the reason is they don't have the qualities required for the specific job.Even the new graduates hard to find a job that's fit to their course.So I guess bitcoin would be a big help or I call it a "savior" to those who are jobless now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

I think yes bitcoin can be a savior form me as I apply for work it is not hard to find a way to search a job to work and here in my country I'm still have no regular job to work that's why bitcoin is my savoir even I'm in my home doing job to work in bitcoin it really change my way of getting my daily expenses here in my country.

cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be a savior because it can help to solve our problem in our financial and to solve poverty. Especially to the people who don't have job, so bitcoin is an opportunity and it can be a savior to us. Because bitcoin is a good source of income to the people and a great help. Bitcoin can improves our income and knowledge by investing. Bitcoin can be a savior because many people are already invest and earn profit.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be a savior because it can help to solve our problem in our financial and to solve poverty. Especially to the people who don't have job, so bitcoin is an opportunity and it can be a savior to us. Because bitcoin is a good source of income to the people and a great help. Bitcoin can improves our income and knowledge by investing. Bitcoin can be a savior because many people are already invest and earn profit.
A lot of people has proven that their life has been change because of bitcoin, so for me it is really a great investment to have this, we are so lucky we are here and have the opportunity to change our life, so in order for us to continue the blessing let us also spread the good news in bitcoin, make this a good start for everyone.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Yes i agree with you indeed bitcoin helps a lot especially to the lives of the people venturing in it also the investors are gaining profits thru this and so it's saves lives also to those who had no permanent job.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Yes bitcoin can be a savior it can save the poor and the needy to earn some money.
It can save you from poverty if you will also save your bitcoins until the price get that much high but if you will do something and will sell it while the price is still low then it can only partially save you from that existing problem that you are getting through.

Yes i agree with you indeed bitcoin helps a lot especially to the lives of the people venturing in it also the investors are gaining profits thru this and so it's saves lives also to those who had no permanent job.
It's giving a lot of opportunity like giving them a way to earn through trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Bitcoin save people financially, investing in bitcoin brings about financial gain with which people can save from poverty.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

This is true that bitcoin can be a savior because it really saved me from being a poor and to completely escape the life with poverty because when bitcoin came into my life, just after a few months it already gave me a lot of blessings like money to purchase the things that i need and i want in order to improve my life and move into a better house.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Will be a deliverer or not for the nation, I think it relies upon each exertion or reaction from every nation to bitcoin.

For the nations that are as of now further developed or can be knowing/adapting all the more profoundly about bitcoin and everything in it, most likely it can be a friend in need for the nation and its resident due bitcoin does has many favorable circumstances that can be used.

For me by and by bitcoin isn't just a guardian angel, yet bitcoin is such a vital part for my funds up until this point.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Will be a deliverer or not for the nation, I think it relies upon each exertion or reaction from every nation to bitcoin.

For the nations that are as of now further developed or can be knowing/adapting all the more profoundly about bitcoin and everything in it, most likely it can be a friend in need for the nation and its resident due bitcoin does has many favorable circumstances that can be used.

For me by and by bitcoin isn't just a guardian angel, yet bitcoin is such a vital part for my funds up until this point.
Bitcoin can be a savior specially to those people who are in need financially. Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and can help to change your life.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

I think bitcoin is one of the saviors of one's economy is weak, not only bitcoin has changed people's lives, of course people who want to think and try, because I believe the results will not betray the process. If the person is willing to try, I think it will raise a person's desire to do the spiculation.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.
Decentralization is a good reason for us to used Bitcoin in transaction but it is not just about decentalized capacity of Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is more about just a currency in transactions it is a form of cryptocurreny or a digital currency that could provide people faster and reliable transaction that could also give us a chance to earn and to have profit.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

This is the reason why im decided to join do bitcoin coz im dreamin that bitcoin will also be my savior someday for my financial problem.I have proven that bitcoin is a big savior,and hoping that it will be also  happen to me in a right time that why i'll do my best.
Just stay patient with bitcoin and soon it will change your life altogether. There are many examples where people are living now their dream lives because of the help of bitcoin. Keep working in signature campaigns and never miss any opportunity of collecting bitcoin because bitcoin is the most expensive asset of the world. It is the future of the world and is all the time increasing in value. Bitcoin will improve your life too.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yes it is. as long as the person knows how to use new technology and willing to learn bitcoin, and very enthusiastic  it can save that person when it comes financially.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

in terms of finance shortage yes it is savior as long as the person knows how to manipulate bitcoin. i.e. trading...
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Yes bitcoin is my savior since i join in abounty program i earn tokens in i change it into bitcoins this is where i find money to support my family because i have no work for a long time.bitcoin save our life.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Joy12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is a savior. Bitcoin have a great help in each individual who using it. Bitcoin help us to earn money and to invest money from it.  Bitcoin have also a great help in our economy because it will lessen the poverty and the unemployment rate of our citizens if they use and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin also help us to solve a problem in terms of financial problem.
Bitcoin can save us specially when we know how to manipulate it and if a have a patience. It is indeed a savior.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

It is a saviour if we will know what to do to the money we earn in joining signature campaigns and investing we must learn to save for our future so that when we need it we have something to use so don't waste what you earn and keep on working for the  project to earn more.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Yes bitcoin can really save you especially from financial difficulty. I was really grateful that I leaned bitcoin and how to earned it without buying so it is really helpful especially for me as a student who don't have work to support my financial needs. So with the help of bitcoin I still continue to study college.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: