Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesian Government Banned Bitcoin  (Read 1940 times)
Stianyd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

Indonesia... they won't be able to do shit to your crypto currencies... peopel who are good at crypto currencies are also able to use VPN's/ and will still be able to use cryptocurrencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rludd

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:15 PM

Indonesian Central Bank is only bluffing. They dislike Indonesian people holding currencies other than rupiah. They don't want us Indonesian people benefiting or being rich from bitcoin. We Indonesians will not subdue to these centralized & corrupt scumbags. I still hold my bitcoins and my other alts. I couldn't wait what they are going to do next week.
Bamel

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:37 PM

Indonesian Central Bank is only bluffing. They dislike Indonesian people holding currencies other than rupiah. They don't want us Indonesian people benefiting or being rich from bitcoin. We Indonesians will not subdue to these centralized & corrupt scumbags. I still hold my bitcoins and my other alts. I couldn't wait what they are going to do next week.

Good luck my friend. You're a hero for standing in the way of those evil tyrants. It's people like you who are the reason crypto will be able to get enough of a foothold over the powerful corrupt and change the world for the better.
Amial

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Good luck my friend. You're a hero for standing in the way of those evil tyrants. It's people like you who are the reason crypto will be able to get enough of a foothold over the powerful corrupt and change the world for the better.

Thank you for your support my friend. Wishing you all the best from Indonesia. God Bless You. Wish us luck too! Happy trading bitcoin!
Kesecer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

hahaha ... keep trading dude Cheesy im indonesian and im with you
Usine

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

Banning the whole Crypto currencies? This seems a type of useless as I don't how would that even work? How would they prevent everybody from not using the Crypto currencies? This is just like a situation that happened in my country some years ago when Youtube and Facebook were banned in the country but still the people were using both of them using proxies and nothing happened.
Renr

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:53:06 PM

Banning the whole Crypto currencies? This seems a type of useless as I don't how would that even work? How would they prevent everybody from not using the Crypto currencies? This is just like a situation that happened in my country some years ago when Youtube and Facebook were banned in the country but still the people were using both of them using proxies and nothing happened.

Respect! Hold on to that spirit, my friend!
Stianyd

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:53:31 PM

Cash in? Not hardly. Get a hardware wallet is what they need to be doing.
Giric

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Yes in Indonesia they can. They can withdraw money from Bitcoin Indonesia online web trading using Bank Transfer. That's why the central bank goverment threatens to ban banks that support bitcoin transaction.
Aneelal

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:54:15 PM

Just out of curiosity (and maybe ignorance), why a hardware wallet? Is that so you can keep sending/receiving (is a hardware wallet undetectable by ISPs and central authorities?)... as opposed to a paper wallet which might be useful to bury in the ground somewhere and create a treasure map to find it again.
Renr

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

This is how I see it. Correct me if I am wrong. If a percentage of the population makes a large amount of money would that money not be put back into the economy of that said country? Or does the government worried that they are running such a shithole of a country that everybody's going to flee once they get a few dollars in their pocket? I believe it is for the better of mankind. Live the way we are supposed to live without the continual pressure of the government dragging everybody down and robbing them blind.
Usine

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

This is how I see it. Correct me if I am wrong. If a percentage of the population makes a large amount of money would that money not be put back into the economy of that said country? Or does the government worried that they are running such a shithole of a country that everybody's going to flee once they get a few dollars in their pocket? I believe it is for the better of mankind. Live the way we are supposed to live without the continual pressure of the government dragging everybody down and robbing them blind.

Every fiat currency today is regulated by putting constant new amounts on the market. That way we get inflation. Inflation makes sure that everybody needs more money and keeps on working 40h or more, even if new technology should actually make us work less. Bitcoin doesn't have inflation.
Kesecer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

Every fiat currency today is regulated by putting constant new amounts on the market. That way we get inflation. Inflation makes sure that everybody needs more money and keeps on working 40h or more, even if new technology should actually make us work less. Bitcoin doesn't have inflation.

This economic shift presents a bigger issue that needs to be discussed as a society. If we move to a financial system such as Bitcoin do we voluntarily pay taxes, donate to infrastructure projects or just let our roads/sewage/water plants and systems deteriorate?
Amial

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

Most govenments are missing it. Trump knows he cant stop it...hes just like we are watching the bitcoin. Cause knows the reality. But i this some gvt just say things they have no idea of
Bamel

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:52 PM

Most govenments are missing it. Trump knows he cant stop it...hes just like we are watching the bitcoin. Cause knows the reality. But i this some gvt just say things they have no idea of

Another suppressive country who's inhabitants specially need Bitcoin to free themselves from the tirany of their corrupt, control freak, selfish, extortionating leaders, who keep 98% of the population poor by enriching themselves shamelessly.
Rludd

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:09 PM

Another suppressive country who's inhabitants specially need Bitcoin to free themselves from the tirany of their corrupt, control freak, selfish, extortionating leaders, who keep 98% of the population poor by enriching themselves shamelessly.

The same corrupt country that sends people to jail for a lifetime for using or selling a medicinal flower (Cannabis) However rapists and killers are fine.
Giric

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:22 PM

Just out of curiosity (and maybe ignorance), why a hardware wallet? Is that so you can keep sending/receiving (is a hardware wallet undetectable by ISPs and central authorities?)... as opposed to a paper wallet which might be useful to bury in the ground somewhere and create a treasure map to find it again.

Hardware wallet is to get your coins off the exchange. It makes them safe nobody can ever touch them. And it keeps the exchange honest.
Aneelal

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

How are they going to crack down on Blockchain ? It is untraceable. There is really no way to keep anyone from benefiting from Bitcoin. These banks better just get with the times and update so they will not lose even more in the end..
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

What a coincidence, more than 10 newbie beggars and all with 14-28 activity, you beggars think we can't see what you are doing? who is the boss of your account farming organization? let us join together, you with account farming organization could merge with my begging organization, we also have a growing community, our job is to post on every scam ICO thread and say good things for more effective scamming, I think you beggars above me are good at your jobs.
To Indonesian government, ban Bitcoin and beggars will start account farming and joining begging communities to earn more Bitcoins, don't ban Bitcoin and have your people to come to you to sell and buy their crypto, charge fees and earn money.

🖤😏
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

I think Indonesian government has a reasonable reason why they banned the company and management of bitcoin.
As what I read most of Indonesian are cash-based which they consider only cash in all traction which in this kind of trade bitcoin cannot survive because there will be small market that will cover their product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: